TRUMP:

TRUMP:

is a fascist
is a rascist
is a homophobe (confirmed, appointed Pence for VP)
XENOPOHBE (obvious?)

Do you know why the rest of the world laughs at America now? We went from a decent, self respecting, humble leader to an outRIGHT national embarrassment. Wow. and it got this way through an ELECTORAL college victory!

FBI currently investigating trump. Same FBI that investigated Hillary and found NO WRONG DOING by the way !

huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-comey-confirm-investigation-trump-russia-fbi_us_58cfe036e4b0ec9d29dd728c

Impeachment in 3, 2 1...

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Same FBI that investigated Hillary and found NO WRONG DOING by the way !
They seem legit

American here, most of us don't actually care about the world's opinions of us. This is our country, not yours, fuck off.

Delet this

I wish we could, but our medias keep crying aout how "trump is a racist xenophobic and will destroy the world". God I hate our medias.

The mainstream media needs to burn.

Wow you people are depressing

no !so it's mine too right? fuck of

Get the fuck out of my country, subhuman marxist fucking scum.

We don't give a shit what irrelevant mudslime countries think of us.

You lost. We won. Fuck you, Deal with it.

When was the last day you did not bawl your eyes out?

trips mean tuth

You sound triggered. Poor wittle baby.

This isn't a fucking game, you cretin.

Don't put words in my mouth. We held a vote and your side lost. Accept it and move on.

Yes! Get TrumpTV up and running! Then we will get the truth, 24/7, according to our prophet and savior TRUMP. Only HE has the answers! Only HE can save us!

>nigger-tier reply
Crybaby parasites like you are the reason Trump won. You're not welcome in my country. Go to Europe and get raped by a "refugee."

>huffington post

>>your side lost

Motherfucker, are you retarded? What part of "this isn't a game" don't you fucking understand?

By electing trump, we've put the very foundation of America at risk. If you're an honest to God blue-blooded American like me, you should be FURIOUS that such an unrepentant piece of dog shit was elected, through fucking back-channel bullshit.

Least amount of votes of any presidential candidate in modern history. Seriously, fuck yourself.

yes! stick it to the crybabies! Who cares what Trump does or says, as long as those crybabies keep crying. I'd give up my health insurance so long as those crybabies are crying about people losing health insurance.

Eight years faggot

Sore loser

>is a fascist
>is a rascist
>is a homophobe (confirmed, appointed Pence for VP)
>XENOPOHBE (obvious?)
Guys, do you hear that buzzing too??

hillary lost (:

Poor, poor triggered little baby.

How does it feel to be in constant fear?

i don't have to give up my health insurance because i'm not a bum and get it through my job.

Butt hurt libtard. Sage in all fields.

Indeed, comrade! Vodkas all around!

Rest of the world are very pro-Trump, it's only liberal fake news outlets such as CNN, NBC etc who are spreading false rumors

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

Triggered?

thanks for correcting the record

UNDERAGE USER DETECTED

We will no longer fear the Media! We will no longer fear Russia! We will no longer fear for our Jobs or Environment or Education! Trump will lead us to Salvation! only HE can save everyone. only HE has all the answers!

Repent and you will be saved by TRUMP!

He's hit unheard levels of ass hurt

>libshits still this triggered over losing the election

Gonna be a tough 8 years lmao :^)

You/We

Hurr durr, dipshit.

>is a homophobe
He was trained by Roy Cohn, the guy who spent his political career passing anti-gay laws and then died with AIDS. What do you suppose he learned from the great Roy Cohn? Why do you suppose he has such a pronounced embouchure?

>Closeted faggots lie every day of their lives.
>Chronic liars make the best politicians.
>Make America Gay Again!

>source
>huffpost

hahahahahahaha

>How does it feel to be in constant fear?
You tell me. You're the one who's scared of the big mean man. I got exactly what I wanted.

those are all good things though...

>huffingtonpost
getting news from huffingtonpost, no wonder you are so brainwashed.

YES! Get all those freeloaders off of health insurance, so our premiums will go down! Those bloodsucking sick, poor bastards deserve to be sick and poor. They probably all Mexiacans and voted for Clinton anyway.

>trump wascist, waah
>huff post source
Goddamn can you stop embarrassing your self you globalist freak

*Huffington Post*

I can't stop laughing xD

I'd honestly love to see where these replies are coming from.

I'm glad trump created SOME jobs, even if they are russian plants.

No fuck you. Our country's leadership has ignored every important issue that we're facing for the sake of gdp. Obummer nearly fucking sold our country to international corporations just to compete with china in southeast asia. Politicians don't represent my interests anymore, so I voted for someone who did.

Kek.
>raped by a refugee
You've never actually seen any other parts of the world except through your TV have you?

What time is it in Slovakia? Shouldn't you shills be logging off by now?

You must be new on the job lel

I'm not even from the U.S. and I think Trump is a good choice for your country.
Your political system is so obviously corrupt and self serving that a dose of chaos was long overdue. Sure he may ruffle some international feathers, but he clearly prioritizes your people over other countries. If only other countries had such national pride we may actually get somewhere in this world.

>Aren't you isrealis on lunch break?

>Shills, like, you're spamming Sup Forums with obvious bait anti-God-Emperor threads. Painfully easy to spot, you guys stand out like a sore thumb. Do you really think any one here will, for a moment, think you're a normal Sup Forumstard?

>You're a fucking normie.

>Huffington Post
>Not even using an archive.
>How retarded are you?

Why even try?

I'm not even mad, it's just so pathetic to watch you shills try and make like this is fucking reddit or something. Go home. You're failures at life.

That's amazing if true, just goes to show how biased the MSM in this country are jeez

>making fun of retards
ableist as fuck );

Child detected.

Tell me, my man, what problems you have with "globalism?"

>rest of the world are very Pro Trump
This is absolute nonsense

There's a fucking board for this, OP.

>Implying that posting a Huffpost article will help your case, rather than confirm level of faggotry never before seen on Sup Forums.

Go back to your Occupy Democrats facebook page.

Why do they need insurance when they already go to the ER for every little thing? They get better healthcare than I do, and for free!

Yep, absolutely right, and yet we still dodged a bullet with Shillary.

Your president cares immensely since he's on Twitter putting those tiny hands to work.

Yeah, why would we need to compete with China? FFS, they're on the other side of the world. They can't affect our economy, or our jobs, or our education, or our national security, or cyber security.

Kek even confirms it.

It's not true. The damn url should have been proof enough, you easily lied to pawn.

>snowflake triggered af

my fucking sides at these sperging triggerlypuffs LMAO!

If I watched TV, I'd probably agree with you, you fucking moron. Open your eyes to what's really going on around you. You're the one eating up all the marxist propaganda that's being shoveled down your throat.

Also, I have traveled outside of the country, not that's relevant or required to read the facts. Go educate yourself on what's really happening in "refugees welcome" countries, and then come back here and shill your bullshit with a straight face.

You just don't get it, our sovereignty as a nation is more important than our wealth. There are limits to what should be sacrificed for the sake of money.

Yeah, nationalism is the way to go. That always works out.

not even the guy you're responding to but you sound like a faggot. This is the kind of shit my 65 year old racist uncle posts to facebook.

Seriously pathetic.

Will Barron get blacked?

This is fucking beautiful. Look at all the leftist scum ITT crying. There's gonna be 8 years of this. 8 years of seeing dumbfuck libshits in agony. It warms my heart lol :^)

MAGA!

>humble leader

There's a difference between being humble and being a pussy.

CNN

FAKE NEWS XD

Yeah! Why get them in a system where they pay something instead of letting them go to the ER where they pay nothing? Right on!

>Impeachment in 3, 2 1...
>Thinks not being a liberal retard is an impeachable offense.

kek

>Samefag. Seriously, what are you even doing here, dude?

>huffingtonpost
Are you nuts?

Unless you're a literal multi-billionaire, not a single one of trumps policies is going to help you.

In fact, you're more than likely going to be screwed over. Top kek, I'm sure, you fucking faggot.

kill yourself moron

Also, our educational system is in disarray precisely because of washington's fixation with international competition at the expense of everything else. Common core needs to go and college needs to be much much cheaper.

>726238402
What about this one? It's on Fox

> most of us

Most of us Americans don't wear white ts so small that our bellies hang out

I agree! More Military, Less TRADE!

This. So much butthurt it is fucking hilarious. Trump triggered all the liberal scum of the earth at once! hahahahahahahahahahlmaolmaolmao xD

He killed the tpp. He was the only candidate who would do that and it probably saved all of us.

wouldn't that be like the news in North Korea?

>this weak leftist pussy got triggered

fucking lmao

Actually, he's a she

>cnn

How does Putin's cock taste, you commy fucking faggot?

Fuk of brainwashed Marxist. Or u are bait to be this retardo?

I voted for Obama too. He was a sweet speaking fake, liar, and globalist. He was a fake American.

And the whole Russia Thing is Fake News of corporate media and cancer Democratic Party to distract from its loses and corruption. Obama and Hillaru sold Russia 25% of our Uranium. BushJr used to go fishing with Putin. Every snake top Democratic senator has met with Russian ambassadors.

Mexico and Germany are more a real threat to America than Putin/Russia.

>HuffingtonJoke????????????????

Hahahahahaha you have to be bait. Or a feminist.

Tbh.