How can i be more attractive/b/ros?

How can i be more attractive/b/ros?

Become a trap.
Get laid by nignogs wanting tight white boipussy.

Kill every man on earth.

Being serious, do i have tranny eyes?

Get your ears pierced. They fit your look.

have you considered reincarnation ?

yeah you do

Become a lifeless corpse

yes

a beard perhaps? bitches love manly men.

In what way?

Honest answer here: let your hair grow and practice smiling in the mirror daily. both will improve your aesthetics. The idea of what's attractive and what's not in a face is whether or not you have a haircut that suits it.

Your current shaved head does not suit your face.

Looks kinda fuckable as in "pound that ass" fuckable, u got Mad shop skills yo

I would if not for one spot that wont grow next to my mouth

Have tried other hair styles and reslly disliked them, also i sleep on couthes a lot and this hair cant get messed up; will do the mirror thing tho

Thanks it took over 9000 hours in ms paint

Have you thought about being less of a nigger?

How the hell do you get a nigger vibe from this?

You probably only dislike it because your not used to seeing it. You have an elongated face and your haircut shows it. You don't have a round enough head to pull off a shaved head.

Let your hair grow and when you go to get it cut, ask for a 2 on top and a 1 on sides. It'll look practically shaved to you but will look more aesthetically pleasing to other people and that's what you're after, isn't it?

Will definitely think about this

Hid is the hair i used to have, thoughts?

Underrated

That's straight up gay, bud. Way to "numale." I don't know exactly what would work the best for you, maybe ask a young hairdresser what she thinks. A lot of them have good eyes for what looks good on men.

Still, I'd recommend the 2 on top and 1 on sides if you want a look that's close to what you have now, maybe if you're feeling like taking a risk get a 3 on top and 2 on the sides with a fade on each side.

It's your head dude but I'm pretty sure you'd look a lot better with at least some hair.

Grow hair, grow beard. It'll help cover that ugly fuckin mug

You cant

I'd hit it

You could start by cutting off that ugly growth on your shoulders

Who are you trying to attract?

you look like really annoying guy

stop being such