Remember when he was attractive?

Remember when he was attractive?

no

That's an old pic. He's put on a LOT of weight since then.

kek

He's fucking 42!

Sexy

He's been ugly since he was 30. And there are lots of hot 42 yr olds, no excuse. Stop being ugly Leo!

nope.

I never understood why his dick is a supermodel magnet.

It's called aging. Sadly, some white people just don't age that gracefully.

Because people won't open their eyes!

Proko is still attractive. Op is probably fat and jealous.

>You think someone is ugly
>Must be fat and jealous hehehe

This.

honest question guys, is that photoshopped

no

Typical autistic thinking

I guess you don't think anyone is unattractive because that would mean you're jealous. Are you in middle school?

then fuck, he got ugly

>"typical autistic thinking"
Typical butthurt attempt at a comeback, fat lazy slob.

>"You're just jealous"
Yeah, that's an even better comeback. Take a shower, neckbeard fat boy, projecting on me.

You clearly don't know what comeback means. You're desperately try to come up with a good reply, but your English is shit.

The irony

The obvious bait you just fell for. Are you sure you belong here, fat slob?

When the ugly NEET fails at an argument
>"It was just bait"

Getting old wasn't an option- but getting fat was.

There's no excuse for not putting more effort into your appearance.

Looks like Orson Welles.

Now he looks like Steven Segal.

All I did was saying "this" and it got you this assmad, plus you fell for an obvious bait. If this doesn't say you're a retarded assmad newfag who needs to hit the gym then I don't know what does. Nice thread fatso.

Saying "this", agreeing to the autistic comment. Retards like you do piss me off. And don't try to act like it was bait, fat weeb.

I was exactly thinking that

>don't tell me I just fell for it plz
You did and your thread is shit. You speak of argumentation skills but your own argument was that it's "autistic". That doesn't mean shit in this context you fucking retard. Stop humiliating yourself and only mention "projection" only when you're sure you're not projecting yourself, fat slob.

>it was bait, really!
The argument IS autistic, using it as a slang term for dumb. It is a dumb argument. You actually agreed with that dumb argument. Then your fat ass started projecting on me, calling me fat. Boy you're dumb.

I love the sound of a dying thread and its assmad OP banging on a keyboard.

why are you hating on Mark Wahlberg?

>autistic is """""slang"""""
>for dumb
Remember what I said about projecting and shitty English?

Lick your wounds and move on, neckbeard.

"Autistic" is used as slang for "dumb". You sound quite autistic for not understanding that.

You sound quite fat and you make shitty threads about celebrities. Nobody uses autistic as """slang""" especially not slang for dumb.

Yes people do. Shutup fatty.

I like how you're bumping your shitty thread by posting with a different IP as if any threads you make are worth looking at. Especially one where you humiliate yourself.

Nope, not doing that. Go be a retard somewhere else.

No.

Clearly you are because the original poster can not bump his own thread with the same IP he made the thread with, you assmad slob.

And you immediately stopped bumping now. LOL

Well clearly some magic is happening, fat boy

This is how it works on Sup Forums, fat slob. You started bumping with a different ID as soon as you saw this shitty thread sink.

I'm not doing anything, we seriously are witnessing magic. Hold your tits

I'm witnessing new definitions of "slang"words and bumping by posting with your wizard magic phone.

You're actually more autistic than I initially thought

I don't whine in my own threads like an actual autist and then bump it desperately.

Right, you whine in OTHER people's threads. And to address your ip theory, I have 2 wifi connections and I connect to one when the other goes out. Please stop being fat.

yes

>connect to one when the other goes out
Sure you do slob. Magically it went out when your magic DiCaprio thread started magically sinking, rightfully so.

Yes, wifi connections sometimes magically go out. Please stop waving your autism in my face,and put your man tits back in your shirt.

I didnt know mantits can sag so much they need to be put back in the shirt but you seem to have some experience, fat slob. Two people called you out on being fat, and you reply back saying they're fat. It doesn't work that way. You clearly are fat.

Now you're going to act like you were 2 people? Can you stop being a fat autist?

Are you actually retarded..? I meant myself and the guy I agreed with you demented wizard.

i completely forgot about that movie

I actually think that might be you, fat boy

Now you're just justifying the fact you acted like a demented fat slob.

I did miss what you were talking about at first, but I thought about it and I'm pretty sure that was you. And you are also fat. With boobs.

>but I thought about it, didnt accept the idea and now I have to think of another shitty comeback.. I know I'll call samefag because nobody could possibly agree with another poster on this site
Fixed.

Ok or you guys both think I'm fat, OK. However, that does not make you un-fat, tit boy.

The attention is on you because we both called you fat, fatass. It's you who has to actually prove you're not fat. My proof is it's my sixth year in gym and even before that I wasn't fat. You done projecting now?

Post a pic of yourself, fat boy. The attention is on you.

2 words:

money

I just fucking said the attention is on you because 2 vs1. YOU post a picture.

there ya go, fat boy. Your turn

You didn't even post a timestamp. Nice random pic of some queer.

This guy is Leonardo di Caprio.
He has fucked, is fucking and will fuck more women than everybody here. Even more than in your dreams. No matter how big he is.
And yes, money helps too.
No need to be attractive
End of thread.

Mantits are not a shame.
His name was Robert Paulson

brett?

Steve?

Your turn

Are you being serious? You're that queer twink? Lmfao
Thanks for the pics I trolled you into delivering, will post in homo threads in /soc/

And as expected, you won't post sheit

the both of you look like you just turned 20

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots
Make your own thread where you can be gay together ffs