ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SHOT LIKE RABID DOGS

ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SHOT LIKE RABID DOGS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>be british
>get shot

Might as well just give up on London at this point, desu. It is too far gone. Just build a wall around it and recolonize it in a few years when the foreigners have all starved off.

Only the terrorists got shot

>might as well give up on one of only 2 global cities in the world

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>4 people dead
>one was the attacker
If this attack happened in the USA at least 10 people would have died.

Are you cross?

Thankfully, the terrorist couldn't find a single knife in all of London. Braco.

I feel the same way about british ''people''

You reap what you sow.

>3 dead
>terrorism
Is every murder caused by a Muslim these days considered terrorism?

>be british
>get stabbed

>ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD BE LINED UP AND bang your mom

fixed

They'd probably preferred OPs suggestion over that.

Muhammad was a terrorist pedophile

It took you just 15 years to get it. Congratulations, you are one of the smartest poms

Eh, it really shouldn't surprise you that the West has abused the Middle East quite a bit over the last century and a half. And, personally, I'm not surprised that we have the problems that we do today. Part of the frustration seems to be the fact that fighting against lone wolves who justify unorganized violence by citing defense of religion is effectively impossible. In the minds of many, it only further reinforces fear and/or open hostility geared towards the entire group. Terrorism ultimately goes against any hope of religious acceptance and respect for the region. The fact that some people regard this as a legitimate response should upset you as well.

Good bongs deserve everything they get.

Give back Malvinas

Give back Gibraltar

Stop fucking up ME countries

Give up all your other oversea territories to more deserving countries

Ditch the monarchy

Free Scotland

Only then I will be satisfied

Hold up, he may have fucked 12year olds, but I've heard no mention of him doing terrorism, only war.

>a brazilian muslim
forgot to change proxy?

I had to flee my homeland due to Islamophobia, I am accepted here.

the muslims did it? link?

umm the attacker was reportedly a nazi asian anime trump supporter. Islam is a religion of peas. White people deserved it anyway probably
Try again sweetie #notallmuslims

Ah yes theres London and then theres Moscow

Who the fuck are you talking to? I personally didn't do any of that shit.

hahaha ok. i believe you, pedro ahmed al sultan pereira junior

checked

>i'm not easily triggered
We all can see that

SATAN

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

You sound like a terrorist

How is Islam so damn peaceful?

you actually thought this would be funny, didnt you?

This is all very true.
However, its also irrelevant.

Now that these attacks are occuring regularly, its only going to get worse for Muslims. People arent going to just sit back and be massacred because of something their govt did a long time ago, or even recently.

The fact that lone wolf terrorists are literally impossible to stop will only make people more and more scared and reactionary, which in turn will fuel increasingly brazen attacks. I shudder to think what the state of things will be in 2019. We've entered a very dark era of history.

giving Brampton pakis and pajeets internet was a mistake

>british "humor"

Fucking Assclown.

*humour

Go back to eating children rotchilds.

no matter what others say, it's a funny post
keep it up, british humour is the best

reg'd :DDD

Mehmet, my son...

>if it happened in america it would be 10 people dead

If he used a truck it'd be twenty dead bongsharia.

Ahahaha get fucked faggot.

bomb yourselves and do it in your own country

10/10 POST

what's with the excessive self-loathing?

>People arent going to just sit back and be massacred because of something their govt did a long time ago, or even recently.
These are Europeans, John. That is exactly what they will do.

wait till you got one hundred people dying in your capital and you will see, you are lucky dude.