I'm a male feminist looking for an interview with the men of Sup Forums...

I'm a male feminist looking for an interview with the men of Sup Forums. I am familiar with your general views on feminism and I feel we should talk. Contact me on [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no thanks hun

no thanks fag, and women are terrible people

hahaa le original try to make us raid some1 who probably fucked your mommy
kys

OR you can just end your life.
Just sayn'

Let me send you proof

you're here right now, ask away faggot.

Personal Army request is transparent, weak and fail...

Sure. I'm looking to find people that feel feminism is ruining the US/the world (depending where you're from) and. Y first question would be: when did you first hear about feminism (more to follow)

You came to the wrong board to do this
Also if this is a b8 FUCK YOU

I know this is the wrong board but to me this is the 'right' board since I'm looking to speak to people that feel the opposite from me about feminism

Want to be interviewed? It's a school project, you will be anonymous.

there was a small raid on some feminist poll just today. if u look up b archive youll find out what b thinks on that cancer

Probably in grade school history class. I often read ahead of the class, they usually ended up in American Civil war chapter while I read up through WWII.

> wants to talk about feminism
> with Sup Forums tards

That ain't a gud combination

I'm looking for personal experiences

I know that's why

Women's studies actually

>male feminist
i'm sorry dude. what's her name? the chick who friendzoned you? we can probably get her nudes for you

My grade school didn't have that.

I don't care for nudes, I'm just trying to get some people to interview but so far I've gotten a picture of a rotten corpse in my e-mail and and angry rant. I know I'm on Sup Forums but I still really hoped to talk to someone sort of seriously

Sup Forums is the perfect board for this kind of shit

Mate I'm not in grade school

then just tell us her name and we'll keep the nudes

mate, question posed was when i first heard of it.
>first question would be: when did you first hear about feminism

Yeah you know what. Never mind.

NYPA

ill contribute all u want if u say that women are cumdumpsters first
also,as a male feminist consider pic related

it's not really a surprise you took gender studies instead of something in the sciences. basic comprehension seems beyond you.

"All women are cumdumpsters" now email me

Sure now put your money where your mouth is and email me

no no no, i want you to mean it

When did you realize that you had severe autism?

I'm still here, waiting for more questions. Why would I email you and add more steps for me.

just fuck off OP. youre a disgrace to the male gender, go do your gay little project on fucking tumbler.

ALL WOMEN ARE CUMDUMPSTERS

I was actually looking specifically for Sup Forums men

2/8

A scientific look at women (and how to get laid).

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

(1/3)

good boy. now show us your feminine penis.

no homo

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

Watch the incoming butthurt-faggots-in-denial-call me a virgin.

(2/3)

=== How to get pussy ===

1. STOP trying so hard. The less of a fuck you give about women the more they want you. Women are like retarded children, they can be a massive pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes pussy isn’t worth it, keep that in mind.

2. Look good for yourself, FOR YOURSELF. Exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Dress well and SMELL GOOD, watch people treat you better simply because of how you present yourself. The better you look the more confident you are and the more their hormones take control of their brain.

3. Be SMART. Sell ‘your’ personality, be funny and be happy, women can’t do either. Be logical, do not get emotional with a woman because you will get manipulated and lose. Push their buttons, cross their lines, make them emotional and then, if you need to, pretend you’re sorry about it, kiss and make up.

4. Already be getting pussy. The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.

5. Money and social status. Men love you for who you are, women love you for what you can do for them.

Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
DO NOT treat them as equal, they don’t want you to, they are not equal.

For more entertaining info:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic

(3/3)

I'm not sure if this is bait, but if this is legit you should go ask the question to the nice boys over in Sup Forums. They would be more than willing and helpful to answer your questions truthfully.

Can I speak to you personally about these things?

OP comes to a board full of trolls looking for discourse

>Do I have permission to speak
Yes fgt, go ahead.

seriously, are you autistic or something? does whiteknighting ever get you pussy?
also ask questions in the thread you fucking mongoloid

You are a righteous idiot, bro.

thanks bro

Then ask your faggy questions here

i bet OP is just gonna screencap this thread as proof of misogyny

i wandered around Sup Forums posting feminist tropes...you wont believe what happened next

This, after dating multiple women, I've come to the conclusion that all women are fucking evil. Name one woman you know that isn't a fucking bitch in some way, pro tip: You can't.

>le dark web picture sharing forum full of mysognist pigs

so when did you start taking bbc's up your ass?

There are no genders on Sup Forums, only anonymous.

The first feminism I heard of wasn't the cancer that feminism is today. Modern feminism may have its heritage in legitimate feminism, but it's cancer now.

I'm not a buzzfeed writer

op post your shitty blog in here we will express our opinions in a very adequate manner
i pinky promise

Alright guys. I naively hoped we could talk. Email me if you still do. If not, send me dick pics because since you're all so sure I'm a faggot I might as well get into it.

Just because I despise women, it doesn't mean I don't fuck them. The reason men are the dominant one's during sex or at least become the dominant one's later on in life, is because they've been fucked over by women, literally had their hearts crushed, and then when they finally find a women worth settling for, their inner hatred drives them to choke the women and throw them around while fucking them rough. Deep down women wanted to be treated like shit because they know they fucking deserve it, is it any wonder why nice guys get walked all over? It's because women want assholes, so when they find nice guys, they fuck with them until they become assholes.

this

3rd wave feminism and the unholy marriage it has with cultural marxism is going to ruin the world

that email belongs to some dutch faggot just google it

probably trying to cause shit or really is a faggot

today op was a faggot, or he is a master mind who knows Sup Forums too well and made us be his personal army. in that case, niiiice

well this fag has been reported for spam before, anyways, kys op

Yeah OP is a fag yeah send nudes

Seems legit. OP not reported at all.

Kys op?

We think everything about everything. A single thread is not representative of the community's opinion. We have all the opinions. We also like to fuck shit up for the lulz and fix things for the lulz. We simultaneously agree and disagree with all standpoints.

Don't project your beliefs.

Exactly. This is why i wanted to get in touch with people personally and not here. So they can speak freely about their take in feminism.

Who's this guy?

projecting what exactly, that op has been reported for spam?

I have no idea what this is

not your personal army

Original

Finally getting some good responses. Keep 'em coming (and keep me cumming thanks for all the dick pics)

fuck, op really was a faggot all allong

If you're looking for people who feel truly the opposite way you do on feminism, go to /pol

>goes to /b
>"looking for some sort of seriously"

I wasn't sure if being a male feminist correlated with being retarded, but this is some compelling evidence

Send n00dz

GTFO this thread, faggit boy. Go paint the toenails of the oneitis who's been friendzoning you for years.