How about a feels thread?

How about a feels thread?

>Be me
>Casual Team Fortress 2 player
>Play with my friend on a Slender Fortress server
>It's Glubbable
>Play for a bit when a girl comes online
>Instead of being the ironic autist I am when I see a girl, I just play the game
>Eventually she starts screwing around, acting like any old friendly player would in TF2
>Crouching, spamming voice lines, nodding and shaking their head, etc.
>Play for another two or so hours and start to become fond of her
>Keep playing the server for a few days, she's always on.
>Finally sends her a friend request
>She accepts it
>Start to exchange information to get to know each other
>Russian exchange student, 17.
>Name is Viktoriya
>See a picture of her, 8 or 9/10, was never good with ratings
>Play casual games with her on TF2 like Pyro dodgeball, or x10, but mainly Slender
>Time passes
>She stops talking
>Eventually a friend of hers contacts me
>Asks if I know what happened to her
>Completely clueless
>Looks at her profile
>All comments deleted except for one made by herself, a farewell comment
>Instantly attempt to message her even though shes offline, hoping for a response later that day
>8:45 PM EST.
>Get's a response back
>Trying to get some information out of her, not getting much though
>Eventually she starts making it obvious she was going to kill herself
>At this point, the beta faggot inside me is panicking
>Not the first time this has happened
>She's not saying much of anything regarding what I have to say, just a bunch of goodbyes and how fun it was to hang out with me
>At this point i'm lowkey begging for her not to leave
>Final goodbye
>Stops talking
>Goes offline
>Her brother who I became good friends with texts me about an hour or so later
>She's gone
>Tfw she was the second person to kill themselves while talking to you
>Tfw you couldn't help her
>Tfw you blame yourself for her suicide and your other close friends suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

blahtherapy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck me, that's bad man

OP here, forgot to add something.

>Tfw this happened in the past 24 hours.

I'm usually a pretty massive cunt on these types of threads, but damn, son. I feel super bad for you.

Damn. That's so sad.

link her steam you faggot

I've learned my wife is pregnant today.

I fucked things up with her, i apologized and she told me it was okay, but i can tell she hates me now, the only person in my life hates me.

ITT: Melodramatic teens

add me in the screencap.

Did you give your congrats to her and Tyrone?

lel, nice try
there are no niggers in slavland

All you had to do was tell her you loved her, she just wanted someone, anyone to care about her, but you were too autistic

you should start forcing her to shove her tongue halfway up your butthole.

Oh... I meant to say Bogdan

>tell only friend that i think everyone hates me and ask for help because im a loner
>get told they probably do hate me
>get told to keep problems to self

been datig same guy for 3 years we used to be perfect we argued a bunch cos of dumb stuff now things are kind of ruined "because of the past" but im madly in love idk why but he doesnt give me as much attebtion anymore but we still have good moments but they dont last idk what to do anymore he's cold now but only finds my complains annoying, i understand i guess, i feel sick and hurt everyday and have a huge weight on my chest, not a big deal for who hears this but everything to me. Literally makes me want to die. Idk what to do anymore im just so sad, i just want things back but i guess he has a negative outlook now and just "okay" is good enough for him he just plays games to distract himself i guess idk

They are not true friends user

They're literally the only person I can talk to though

I'm in the same boat as you

you should either keep them to yourself, or seek out a specialized therapist or something. You can't just unload all of your burdens on everyday people, its not cool and it puts them in an awkward position because I'm sure that they would help if they could, but they can't, ya know? Also you're a nigger.

True friends help each other though, user just doesnt realize that the guy doesnt want to be his friend

>tfw I fapped to this

It can be overwhelming even for the best of friends. Its unfair to them to put them on the spot like that. Also this guy isn't even friends with him so.

show me your cummies

That's not funny

Makes...
ya...
think...

i dont know why i dont just fucking kill myself then, if nobody else cares why should i

Comedy is subjective

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Dad feels, RIP Dad

>Be around 4, live in middle of nowhere trailer
>Wake up and eat eggs, bacon, toast
>Lunch was usually sandwich and soup
>Dinner, Chicken, some greens and Mac and cheese
>During this my dad would eat Ramen usually twice a day
>Goes on for months
>Finally ask why he only ever eats that
>Says its his favorite and since he is an adult he gets to eat he wants
>I think he's crazy

Didn't realize until years later that it was we were too poor for us both to eat real food.

stop being a fucking drama queen and go talk to a therapist. I personally don't care about your life, I'm just a stranger lol. But you can get some help you just need to stop being a little bitch about it and want to get better.

or your dad really likes ramen

This

I was in therapy for a fucking year, it did nothing but drain my money. I've tried everything, nobody wants to fucking know me and there is no way out

ok

Damn bro thats rough.

>be me growing up
>mom works all the time
>puts much bigger, older brothers in charge to watch me
>brothers regularly hit me, pin me down for hours at a time, berate me, lock me into rooms for hours, etc
>can't fight back because I'm half their size
>get beaten even worse when I say something

I just came to the realization over the weekend that I was abused after fifteen years of not knowing better. I thought how fucked up it would have been if it was an adult or babysitter doing it instead of my older brothers. I found out there was a whole category of abuse for it. Don't know what to do knowing this now. Seems pointless to bring it up with anyone in the family because it was viewed as normal behavior for boys. The one who did the worst beatings grew up to be an angry alcoholic who beat his wife too.

Sure that's fucked m8. Don't blame yourself. Not that me saying so will change your opinion.

blahtherapy.com/

>Week before graduating HS, Dad in the hospital
>Doctors say he can't leave, he's been in there for like 2 months, and like 4 of the last 8 months
>Says he is going to go anyways, I tell him don't bother its boring anyways
>Day of graduation get a ride from my friend
>Like 15 minutes before the ceremony he comes wheeling in dragging a hospital IV with him, took a Taxi

>Fast forward 4 years later
>Graduating from College
>He's in the hospital again, but says he'll make it "just like last time"
>He dies 4 days beforehand.

Get a cat or dog or something. A good dog will be there for you. My dog helped me get thru some bouts of depression. Sadly, she died last year.

Hey there OP
We are with you
I really don't know what you could have done but it's not your fault even tho it's tragic ...
How old are you btw ?

I just recently turned 18 on the 8th.

Tragic

AIDS is a bitch. Look on the bright side, at least it's not in your genes.