Walk into your room

>Walk into your room
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
Wat do???

probs start with a simple hello.

The only flat that turns me on is the TV.

I tell her stop being a fucking illuminati satanism..oh wait..you dont have a choice because you are a fucking industry puppet..so well..dance you little bitch

Honestly, I might be so startled that I would instinctively attack her.

-Hi
-Hi
-Wanna be my girlfriend?
-Sure
???
Profit

This guy gets it.
Once she sold her soul to the zionist Hollywood industry, I told my gf "You'll now see her talking about being a slut and fucking a nigger"
I was right...

get the fuck out

Get the fuck out of my room, I'm playing Minecraft!

wake up

Tell her yet again that i'm taken and stop fucking bothering me, kindly leave haridan

say "so you want to make an album about rape!"

The same thing that I'd do to anyone that I find breaking and entering. Sneak into my bedroom, reach under my bed and pull out my 12 gauge. Unload 2 shots straight into the face. Tell the police that it was self defence.

>say 'TayTay, you are my waifu!'
>got slapped
>go to sleep with bitter tears

no but really, when i'm drunk, i love her

Call the police because there's a fucking intruder in my room, obviously...

pick her up and shake her like salt and pepper

Shoot her, that is home invasion

ask her if she want to go for sushi and sake.

i know it you taylor.

ask her how it feels to be trapped in a room with a large erect black man

EUGH

KILL IT BEFORE IT WRITES A SONG ABOUT ME

Give her the title for her new single.
"I got fucked in the ass and had to catch an Uber home"

Ask her what she's doing in my house. Try to make a rich friend.

Throw cum jar

I would do a 360 and walk away

ask if she will consent to the both of us undressing completely, and her lying on her back while i insert my donger into her vag

"Wanna fuck and write a song about me afterwards?"

k-k-k-kiss her

"Sorry, my producer will not accept such a short song"

Probably go to sleep, I don't have time for that shit

says dude who sits on Sup Forums

Show her pic related and ask her about it

Turn 360 degrees and shove my cock down her throat.

apply suction to her anus

I think a lot of celebrities probably use Sup Forums because it gives them complete anonymity, which means that they're treated like a normal person while their on here. That's not something that's easy for them to come by.

holly shit

"Ya like jazz?"

fuckin newfag

she's just there to breakup with you

Ask her to sign my favorite pic of her

tay tay don't come around here no more, not since she broke up with moot n wrote a song about him

I would probably ask her if she would like a cup of coffee. What comes next solely depends on her answer to that question.

What song was that?

first time i saw this, really. i think this
makes sense

I literally made all those posts,except one.

And I'm a neckbeard.

Why do you think they were conveniently rolled up into one screengrab.

Taylor may know about Sup Forums, but I made all but one of those poosts (one is from an autist who pretended to have bonded with her on chatroulette).

As soon as Reddit got a hold of that screengrab, shit got out of control and I've never impersonated her since.

How do I walk into my room if I never leave it?

Show her my fire mixtape

say hi, nice to meet you. Tell her I think she is a very clever artist and that I admire how she runs her business. Offer her a drink, wonder if she knows a good excuse of being in my room, so my wife won't scratch her and my eyes out when she finds out.

Are you OP?

And in case you didn't notice, the key to the Taylor lurking meme is that when I impersonated her, I never would actually say I'm her

If your not impersonating her, then you're not op. And if you're not op, then who is?

Pound that ass! Then take her credit cards and blame the Russians

this is Sup Forums so nobody believes you.
but in the unbelievable case you are telling the truth; well done Sup Forumsro.

Tell her to fuck off.

No I stopped posting about Taylor altogether on Sup Forums. The autism went overboard and I felt bad for her.

I have all kinds of things that backup whatim saying, like the photos used in the threads but I keep them on old hard drives.

Kek

You so cool. You so very cool. I tip fedora. You so cool.

>hi, Taylor...
>shh, shh, sssshhh
>it's going to be ok
>see
>i made you eggs
>now be a good girl and eat them.
>eat them all...

Who was phone?

Break her fucking jaw, floor the bitch. Tell her to get out of my house, buy me some fucking panera bread.

Basically kneel at her feet and pray to her and pledge my life to her as her slave to do with as she pleases

get out of my personal space REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

weird reaction
checked anyway

This is why you're a virgin

>mfw Taylor Swift is in my room

Look around the room for hidden cameras because I would think I'm on a hidden camera TV show

David Arquette used to come here all the time too

>too
welcome, new friend

Not that user, but what do you mean?

Not her most flattering picture.

Fucking, stab the shit out of her, chop off her arms, make her eat her arms then piss on her face whilst she is bleeding do death then fucking stomp her piss covered bloody remains...lets see her shake that one off.

he doesn't know what he's talkin about
> newfag trying hard to fit in

go back to r eddit, faggot

I think she looks cute as fuck in this one. So innocent, like you just walked in naked and she's there waiting for you to just cum over.

I'm softly going to approach here, say hey there! are you okay? You don't have to say anything. Then I'm going to say I don't care what happened but you're going to have to eat this *hand her a bowl of eggs*

samefagging this hard

I went to Reddit one time a couple years ago to see what the fuck was about, and leave it after 40 seconds because the design of the site was awful to browse.

I would literally tell her to leave. She's from nearby, and everyone knows the story of how she left her bf to be famous and every other song of hers is some diss track against her BF, so like who the fuck would want to deal with that kinda shit. At least when I give a random chick ass to mouth surprises I know she doesn't have millions of fans to whine to and tell you are a creep.

Ask her if she remembers going to my friends grandpa's house for Christmas bc he's a huge fan.

Lick her feet and suck on her toes.

"send nudes"

>Lick her feet and suck on her toes.
She looks too clean, so it'd be boring to lick.

It would make sense for a celebrity to lurk Sup Forums, since every social media post they make is immediately public domain. Like some of us want to chat and forget who we are for a moment.

Rape her

> I promise

>I told my gf "You'll now see her talking about being a slut and fucking a nigger"
>I was right...

I must have missed that episode of The Tonight Show

Immediately rip her clothes off and start fucking her before I wake up since this is obviously a dream

>>Walk into your room
>>You find Taylor Swift standing there
>Wat do???
>Sneak into my bedroom

I'd unload 2 shots into her face as well.