MEANWHILE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE MALE AND FEMALE GENDER ROLES HAVE BEEN SWITCHED

MEANWHILE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE MALE AND FEMALE GENDER ROLES HAVE BEEN SWITCHED...

Bump

Go back to the kitchen son, the woman are talking.

And Rosie O'Donnel is still confused

> tips fedora
m'lord

what alternate reality?

ever been to cuckifornia?

>blames the matriarchy

FUCK ALL OF Y'ALL CUNTS!

Fuck this bullshot fucking sexism towards mem and discrimination against male rights fuck you bitches man have just as much rights and power as female has and you fuckers still think the males aren't equal.

Fuvk this I'm gonna go join the military and no woman in the military is gonna push me away because I will be the baddest motherfucker in the military and gonna be a kickass marine.

You cunts gonna be jealous when you see me showing men pride in the military!

cool, that means i'll get to have free stuff by laughing like a retard when some random bitch awkwardly flirts with me !

We finally have a woman president!

All Sup Forumstards complain about all kind of dumb stuff, and tumblr girls make funny memes of them...

>implying the biology of both men and women arent the genesis of societal roles

kys

Anyone want to give me money for nudes?

I'm a boy btw

>men joining the military
>competent and hard working
>ever

You know the rules, dick or get the fuck out!

Can we get a trap thread going on? I want to see some of that masculine pussy

There are more than two genders. Switch them all.

Fucking lesbian. If she has a vagina its a chick. End of the story

I'M A MAN.
RESPECT ME!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN!

There's a pretty decent hentai of this. Just a guy going around being fucking teenagers being a manwhore. None of the girls in it have a decent ass or pair of tits, and can be a bit too chibi but the lore makes it sexy. Best part was a girl NEET who was so fucking happy she finally got laid.

Bump

Bump