/stg/ Stranger Things General

Previous just died Never created a General before so I don't really know how to get the ball rolling.

Here's some vids, credit to El Poster Dan(?):

>Mike...
streamable.com/e7ki

>To Be Continued
streamable.com/3gac

>To Be Continued 2
streamable.com/2r18

Now pedos pls, lets play nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

refinery29.com/2016/07/118430/stranger-things-fan-theory-demogorgon
mediafire.com/view/g0u35h1ps5ge530/anoncap00001.png
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWJWyHAUsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, I meant NO pedos pls.

I just finished episode 2, it's nice so far. I actually like the kids best out of all the characters.

Agreed. The kids are great, very talented young actors, I can see them going places.

Daily reminder el a cute

what's going on with Brazil?

Bunch of perverts with some free time

First for Frogfu

Copper is a bitch for selling out 11

that's Sup Forums

STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE IS TOO PURE FOR YOU FUCK YOUU

Do you think her man jaw will keep growing?

autism general

You can still call her cute even though she is pure faggot

I'm back for a short bit.
Have some shit to do today, but by later tonight, I can provide 4K screenshots of any scene you guys want.

This is for an user from last night who was wrong about the episode his request was in.

And this is for the user who requested a screenshot of her crying in the closet.

And here's an alt version.

I really should make a downloadable folder with all the original png screenshots for you guys.
Maybe later.

Do you have her in the dress in the pool 7th episode

Not for another 8 hours it looks like.
If there's a thread later tonight I'll post it in there.

Any other requests from episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, or 6?

I liked the show, although some scenen could have been executed better. Some character actions also made me upset but overall it was nice.

You faggots read this yet? Is this old news?
refinery29.com/2016/07/118430/stranger-things-fan-theory-demogorgon

did Papa die from the monster at the end?
Does Hopper really think Eleven is alive because he puts Eggos in the box?

Is Will a fag?
Love triangle between Will Mike and El when?

That's fucking retarded.
The demogorgon was minding it's own business when she touched it and weakened the barrier between our worlds.

Hebe?

Hebe.

On the fifth episode, why is her face shaped like this?

Here's a framable version of the hug scene.
>the version in the download is better quality and closer
mediafire.com/view/g0u35h1ps5ge530/anoncap00001.png

/hebe/

He died off screen like he did in TDKR

I don't know, considering the other homages in this show I don't think they just randomly chose that issue of X-Men to mention. It's about as far reaching as most of the theories I've read in these threads.

>a framable version of the hug scene.
No one would actually do this right?

I think so.

The men outside while he was smoking might have told him something.

I really hate Winona Ryder's hysterical character.

AND I SAID HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBE

WHATS GOING ON?

She lost too much weight at some point. Her face didn't used to look so weird: youtube.com/watch?v=jPWJWyHAUsU

You'd be surprised.

Lazy town remake when?

Millie and her Bf

You know what they say about girls and large dogs...

Fucking hell, why are generals for shows always the worst place to discuss said shows? This is an autistic hellhole. I'm out

He's alive

El visiting Lucas in season 2

I see nothing there indicating that.

>hey user, show us your dick!

And now, what do you do?

>Under legal [...] Brenner has issued no comment on

Show was ruined by thinking anyone cares about any characters other than the 3 kids and 11

YOU JUST KNOW

you can't issue a comment when you're dead

>Come on user, you just gotta show us your dick! The producer said it was massive!

G-guys, your plan of action?

Maybe he didn't issue a comment because he couldn't be reached for comment?

You know, because he got torn in half?

BLACKED

if the underworld is toxic then how did Will survive without helmet?

So how the fuck did Will survive so long in the Upside down without being caught? Each time the monster pulled someone or something into the Upside Down it immediately attacked. He pulls Barb in and immediately grabs her when she tries to run. He pulls the deer in and immediately eats it. He pulls Will in and... Will escapes and survives for DAYS without being caught until the very, very end? What the fuck?

>her face when you steal her virginity

Does Demogorgon actually exist?

What does the tv think of nancy's feet?

>walk in on this
what do?

"He's good at hiding."

They wouldn't say it like that unless he was alive to seek comment from. They would have said Brenner could not be reached for comment or something similar that indicated he couldn't be contacted at all, but clearly someone did directly speak with him.

I realize that, but I doubt that they would keep his death a secret.
Also keep in mind that the creature doesn't directly kill humans (as far as we know), it only transports them to the Upside Down before hunting them down to turn them into pregnancy stations. It could be quite likely that if the creature hadn't been knocked off from Brenner, it would have brought him into the Upside Down where he could easily head for Hawkins Lab and come back to the real world (as the creature would have been occupied attacking other soldiers or being dead)
Not to mention that signing up an actor like Modine for only a single season with minimal screen time would be a complete waste.

The deer was injured and couldn't move
Barb was caught by surprise, was disoriented and was stuck inside a drained pool with it.
Will had the advantage of already knowing he was being chased, being good at hiding and being a smart kid.

eat something girl

no they would have called reception/the facility and they would have said brenner has no comment. because they are covering it up.

Anorexic girls have the least attractive feet.

> Not to mention that signing up an actor like Modine for only a single season with minimal screen time would be a complete waste.

They haven't even ordered a 2nd season yet.
So far, everyone was hired for only one season.

Doesn't explain how he was able to escape the monster's reach in the first place. When he's first pulled in he's in a fucking tool shed. I'd understand if being pulled into the Upside Down was separate from the monster itself. If Will was running from the monster and he was somehow transported into the Upside Down such that the monster would still have to chase him down and find him, that would be one thing. But he gets cornered in a small shed and somehow the monster just lets him get away so he can start hiding.

the nigger and the protag are terrible
only the girl and dustin are worth anything

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

He had his bolt-action, remember?
Probably shot the thing and ran away.

>it only transports them to the Upside Down before hunting them down to turn them into pregnancy stations.

Barbara looked pretty fucking dead.

The writers need to contrive an excuse for El to wear glasses next season.

She wears so much makeup for such a young girl. Kind of saddening.

Would you have bred with her?

>the protag are terrible
Delete this

No, but I don't come from Stephen King Nightmare Land, either. Seems like they'd be less picky there.

L M A O
M
A
O

Setting up the inevitable love triangle for next season.

Do you not remember the scene where she wakes up in the drained pool?
Also, her dead body is found in the area where the creature shoves monster cocks down people's throats to make slug babies.
It's safe to assume she had been brought there alive like Will had and was used to give birth to new slugs, as seen when one crawls out of her mouth when El sees her.

rip season 2

also forgot to mention that Brenner being dead would be bad from a story standpoint, at the moment the only person that gives a face to Hawkins Lab/The Department of Energy is Brenner, as the Benny Hammond killer bitch is dead. It would feel weak if suddenly some new unfamiliar characters had to step in out of nowhere to fill in the evil government shoes.
You could also probably do a lot more with the Papa/El relationship.
If Brenner is dead, it would be a huge disappointment.

>we will never ever go back to those glorious first days of release and discussion

feel bad for anyone arriving now, the threads are completely barren.

Did anyone else get Dungeons and Dragons in the 80s and quickly realize it was a really shitty game? Monopoly was so much better

How do i get an EL gf. Please respond.

That's actually kind of a cool inner tube.

The writing took a real fucking dive as soon as Hopper snuck into the base. Everything after that was fairly mediocre desu, some isolated moments of brilliance but disappointing on the whole.

Also, the scene where the Demagorgon jumped out of the wall and """"killed"""" Dr Brenner was pathetically poorly done for such a big budget show.

It bothers the shit out of me when she goes off on Jonathan for being doing things alone when she left him alone and refused to tell him about the shit Hopper found out.

>you never discovered this tv show in 3 years time when there are 3 seasons and 30 episodes to binge watch

>30
more like 20

This is the only thing I dislike about the Netflix style of releasing full seasons at once.

1. You basically HAVE to see the entire season before you can discuss it with anyone, otherwise it's too easy for people to spoil things accidentally because what happens in which episode kind of blurs together when you watch 3-5+ hours at a time.

2. Because the entire season is out at once, everyone binge watches it and then immediately discusses it and then the discussion is over. So if you come in a few weeks late and watch it, no one wants to talk about it any more because it's been discussed to death already. Unlike with a regular TV show where if you come in a few weeks late you just catch up to everyone and proceed with discussion

Other than that, I like not being forced to wait a week for a single episode and not having to spread a season over literal months to see it all, but I think it's pretty bad for the discussion scene because you either get in at ground zero and binge watch it on day one, or you just don't get to ever join the conversation.

How can they even do a 2nd season? The story it done. It's over

Is this show actually good? I don't want to fall for a meme

Agreed, intensely fucking irritating from episode one, and only gets worse from there. Her overacting doesn't help but the script doesn't give her much room for variety to be fair.

This is my only big issue with the show. Why wouldn't they just fake his pill bottle suicide instead of "it was all a dream man". With his dead daughter, the pressure of the missing kid investigation and a friend recently killing himself no-one would have wuestioned it all to much.

You people who think Modine is wasted need to rewatch the season. He really shines in all his scenes as a fantastic manipulator who is also hopelessly out of his depth with the monster. He's either dead or was dragged into the Upside Down where he'll be with Eleven.

That was me, you're a star! Cheers!

>Hopper snuck into the base.

I didn't like this, either. It was a heavily secured military research complex, how the fuck did he just waltz on in past all the guards and security? Why did only that one door need a keycard and not the main entrance, elevators, or any doors leading up to that point? I think the writers knew how bullshit it was, and that's why the scene starts with Hopper already inside. They couldn't think of a reasonable way for him to actually sneak in, so they just put him inside and left it to the audience's imagination, which is lazy and bad.

:)

I remember seeing a bunch of people complaining about the second season before I finished the show. Now that I have I don't see how they can't.

[spoilers]Eleven's obviously a loose end, still alive but nobody really understands where. Hopper is apparently in on it with whoever took over the project, and they're bound to continue their reason on other dimensions. Will is still infected in some way, and possible even connected to the upsidedown. The only that this season closed on was that the monster is dead. But the monster was only a small part of the big picture.[/spoiler]