I want to stick my dick in a hijabi

i want to stick my dick in a hijabi

same

mouth, vagina or ass?

I hear the sex is explosive

they need to take it in the ass

Trust me, its overrated.Its overrated. I married a really thin hijabi qt 3.14, and shes just TERRIBLE in bed. She just lays there nervous and awkward and barely moves. She doesnt even suck dick

jam tha dicc in her habi jabbi mouth

Bruh, that shit is haram

It's really not worth it OP. I think he has a mind of his own now... I thought it would be funny but now it wants to kill me.

picture of her?

Allah approves

It's a shame these bitches come from a society run by men that are so retarded, they blame rape on women for being visible.

If you're anything more than a blanket with eyes, it's your fault I can't control myself and have to rape you.

Converting one of these sluts into a God-less heathen and riding me like a cowgirl is on my Bucket List of Shit That's Never Going to Happen.

She can still keep her religion, just be more like your typical American Catholic girl. She can say she's Muslim but doesn't really practice it in any way like 97% of "Catholic" girls don't practice theres other than going to Church sometimes.

It's funny, faggots here have no respect for women either, but we're too pussy to do anything about it

getttttttttttttttttt

I just wanna bang one. I wouldn't feel comfortable beating the shit out of her and basically making her my slave until death do us part.

>buy a hijab
>stick your dick in it
>???
>profit

>implying rape doesn't make you the faggotest of all
if you've gotta take it because no one wants to give it to you, you should just kys
even Sup Forums gets laid more than habijabi dudes left to their own devices.

fuck her in the ass

>Thank you Google

both

i was on college campus a few days ago, and this sexy hijabi wearing a full head scarf but western cloths with tight jeans with nice ass, was walking in front of me with her SJW white friend, and i over heard her saying "damn girl im going boy crazy lately"

more?

It sounds like he is criticizing islamic societies from a feminist point of view. But actually, he's just complaining because it's a shame that some really voluptuous bodies will be forever hidden under a hijab.

Married the wrong one then. Ive been dating this chick from Lebanon for a year and shes a freak in bed. Pretty much the same rules apply to Muslim chicks that apply to Catholic chicks.