If Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the 2016 election, that would be TREASON against the United States

If Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the 2016 election, that would be TREASON against the United States.

Treason is one of the few offenses punishable by execution. By death. Think about that...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know that Russians helped elect Kennedy as well... khrushchev eve barged about it.

Yup

I'll just leave this here

you and your kind aren't welcome here. fuck off back to redshit.

Go home Cletus

lol

Oh, I guessit's OK then. Let's move on. Nothing to see here.

george soros aproves

Republicucks are too stupid to run this nation

So Hillary should be being executed now.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ

>free and independent press
>breaks law protecting us citizens

Official cap of Donny's Dream Team.

Can you explain how the Russians could have flipped even one vote? Oh the dems brought in millions of mexicans and sand niggers to vote democrat. I see.

Relax boris. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. Now that trump is president I guess you're safe

There's no evidence of that though. Russia hysteria is the Democrats' Benghazi.

Just for you

I would side with russia over a liberal any day of the week
cry about it

Is this the sign of Trumpanzee panic. When it hits a nerve.

traitor

Typical Russian. This is America. Fuck off vasili

I don't like trump....

Whenever there's a thread talking shit about trump they dump gay shit to reach 150 limit

Fuck you

fuck me

At least post big tits please if you're going to do this

What law did Flynn break again?

Nice source

>Now that the CIA has confirmed

[ Citation fucking needed ]

Please. Not this gay shit

does it hurt when people point out your God-Emperor is a shit brained traitor?

If Obama colluded with the Russians to steal the 2008 election, that would be TREASON against the United States.

Treason is one of the few offenses punishable by execution. By death. Think about that...

I wonder if it has anything to do with Sup Forums being the only politics board

Fuck off I just want to jack off to degenerate shit not debate shit that happened half a year ago

What a faggot

>Sup Forums
gtfo my Sup Forums

Treason really should apply to the fuckups supporting him too, trailer park to boardroom

String them the fuck up

PSST, you can only commit treason with nations you're at war with.

In his case, it's just be impeachment and inability to hold any office of honor according to the constitution

>heterosexual relationships between chipmunks and a mouse.
>calls it gay

Stay classy.

>they dump gay shit
That was one dingleberry. I think he got banned.

Glad go see we're open to civil political discourse

got a new respect for you furry's fighting shill posting.

i just want Sup Forums cancer to die

Uh oh an Anti-Trump thread.

Now the Russian shills are going to spam it with images so there can be no discussion.

>kek

Republicucks and furries working together. Yeah that's perfect. Go home Cletus

What did you expect around here?

Nobody will ever be open to anything. These threads are basically latrines for people to shit political diahrrea into.

This guy has already been spamming the last anti-Trump-thread. Look at how determined he is, a man on a mission, then pity him.

It won't die faggot .post all the pictures you want but there will be trump hate threads. You're too slow posting here images. There are like 3 or 4 trump hate threads.

I'm from Sup Forums myself but I agree that their should be little to no politics here on Sup Forums. Even over here on Sup Forums they are like this but I at least know what I'm getting into.

But no far left people have to let the whole world know how right their opinions are all the time.

Oh no what ever shall I do? You insulted me! I'm going to let this get to me and go complain about it on my blog and make money off of it.

Does she not own a comb?

Christ she looks ratchet.

Democrat: *Crazy pizzagate-tier conspiracy theory about Roger Stone's 2nd cousin's Russian wife"

Jim Comey: I'm not gonna comment on that.

That's all you got?

Doesn't matter, clearly he pissed you off enough to reply to spam so I'd say that's a win

>Democrat: *Crazy pizzagate-tier conspiracy theory about Roger Stone's 2nd cousin's Russian wife"

Ironic that you bring up "pizza-gate". The epitome of alt-right insanity and mental deficiency.