Women are piggs i have no doubt about it, using people to get what they want. Playing with your feelings etc

Women are piggs i have no doubt about it, using people to get what they want. Playing with your feelings etc.
If men would be like that we would get society to screw us all over. How do you counter this shit Sup Forums

>piggs

It's only bad when you let yourself get taken advantage of, retard.

One autism

Alex is a fucking nigger

One autism for the killer keemstar's pride
One autism for the times we lie
One autism gotta stay alive.. .I will survive
One autism for the city streets
One autism for the hip hop beats
One autism oh I do believe
One autism is all we need

how do i not,i really try not to.
But it keeps happening everytime i'm so tired of it

Don't talk to 3dpd

kek well no man i, i don't want that shit
it would be great if i could turn into a non feeling douchebag

Just go MGTOW and stop giving a fuck.

>MGTOW
do you have tips for me? really need it

Keeping ourselves awake, that's the solution.
Open your eyes, smarten up, fasten up.

People love to ruin other's lifes

oke great thanks, but how will i turn into this feelingless douche i feel like that is the only way to really get what i want

Watch some vids on Youtube, particularly Sandman ones (try to listen beyond the voice). It's mostly a matter of just not caring about women anymore, no longer putting pussy on a pedestal, and realizing that you don't need them for self-validation.

Of course, this doesn't mean becoming a misogynistic maniac.

Stop complaining like a beta. It is a men's purpose to provide so that she may care for your children and yourself included. If you provide for unnecessary "needs" such as jewelry and clothing then you're the issue because you aren't reasoning her when required.

thank you user you made my night may kek bless you!

hahaha what the fuck is wrong with you

well yeah it's not about my gf or wife tbh

stop being a cuck

can't really agree with you tho, you are the beta cuck here buddy i won't fucking do that shit because of their needs

No, that's how they win. That's the opposite.
The trick/goal is to feel as much emotions while doing it.

That's how you know you're free.
Feel free to cry, to be mad at them, while you're separating.

There's no malice in this, obviously. This won't make you an emotionless monster or a misogynistic douche.

You're basically learning self-respect, something that most of the bitches don't have.
There's no better feeling than smiling, feeling really good inside and separating our lives from theirs.

Or at least that's how I felt 2 weeks ago walking away from a crazy person

trying that

well yeah, i might need to get more self-respect but i don't know if i can cry man i didn't cry for like a year (cause of my crazy ex)
now i can only think of how i can't be used by women

look up black philip patrice o'neal

don't let anyone take away your ability to cry, this only means you've built a shell around you, and that's not you in the first place. Get rid of these armours/shells, that's not you

And btw you don't have to cry. Feel whatever you want to feel. Be free.

>black philip patrice o'neal
Thank you for the tip doing it now

That's bullshit and you know it. Once women have 'written you off' for whatever reason, there's nothing you can do about that. No matter how much shit you buy or whatever else you do, women still ultimately hold the final authority as to whether or not a relationship will happen.

i'm not in a relationship i'm just talking with a girl and she makes me feel bad like literally in an instant

No problem man, hope it helps

how does she makes you feel bad?

Abandon her, and watch as her attitude towards you changes. She's using you as a punching bag now because you allow it, but the minute you decide not to anymore, she'll pretend to genuinely care....and if you let yourself be fooled, you'll find yourself right back at the same spot.

Women may be the fairer sex, but they are selfish as all get-out.

feel like a cuck, but i met her on a workshop
she really got piqued my interest
talk a lot wit her
she snaps me with a half nude pic
instant pic to me sorry was not for you

this. can confirm this works

i'll do just that, must say i'm really suprised that you guys are so nice to help an user out really appriciate it

>women still ultimately hold the final authority as to whether or not a relationship will happen.
Seriously?
I know plenty of guys who have women throwing themselves at them. Do those women hold the whip?
No, it depends on who is the hunted and who is the hunted. The majority of women have the same problems you have but you lack the empathy and insight to be aware of that.

When you spot the manipulative whore-slut you dump it. End. Find another girl. Repeat until a good woman is found. Then realize you're the man in the relationship and that she depends on you for emotional stability. This was faster in the days of old. Feminism has ruined many women but, this is still the best method. If she lets you bed her in the first week of dating you have a problem. If she hasn't put out by the third week you've got a problem. Good luck OP. Personally women are not worth the trouble (no homo).

tbh i feel like women make up shit excuses to get attention because they are attention seeking whores

keep in mind OP no matter what they say, a woman wants a man who is better than her. one she can look up to. if you are having lots of trouble with women it might be worth it to try and improve your sense of self worth

thank you user, true i find todays feminism filthy no value's or whatsoever

>Do those women hold the whip?
Ultimately, yes. Sure, it seems like he's in control for now, but it's only a matter of time before that biological-clock starts ticking, and the women realize that they want to be mothers instead of just concubines.

They'll go for the Chad Thundercock at first, fucking as many of them as possible. But, they'll settle for Bill eventually, after no other man wants them.

By needs, all I'm saying is that its normal if you pay for SOME expenses. If you give in to her tantrums, you're just retarded. My point was mostly a support to being a gentleman in the traditional way. Not being a cuck. That's your issue if you get into relationships with retarded liberals.

this

so how would you think i could improve that i think that i'm a pretty good person if that wouldn't be to ego to say (both mentally and physically)

True. THIS motherfucka. What is solution? I'm so tired of getting rejecting in favor of unemployed dipshits and liberal cucks, not to mentions niggers. What must we do?
And don't come at me with that MGTOW bullshit. Fuck mgtow; I want a wife and kids someday.

>her tantrums
>you're not man enough to 'handle' me
>I won't work on my character faults
See, that's how men become "cucked" (in the new definition of the word) by women, and how/why women feel emboldened to throw tantrums to begin with. You're talking about 'supporting' a woman, while ignoring that women will scream non-stop just how much they don't need you, and throughout the marriage/relationship, constantly compare you to other men who make more (either implicitly or explicitly, especially during an argument).

It's not a partisan issue. This is how women are and always have been.

This is true, you'll see a drastic change when you'll abandon her.

No, my crush is not like that

>I want a wife and kids someday.
Why? Both are expensive and do nothing but drain a man. Kids are usually useless balls of fat, meat, and bone until about age 10, at which point, the wife has truly let herself go (90% of the time) and the '10/10' you married and signed over half your stuff to has become a 2/10 constantly threatening you with divorce.

unicorne zone ? how come not i have never met a nice female tbh all seems like bitches to me, using, bragging, cheating etc

Acquire shekels

already have tbh, i'm 18 year old they don't really look at that at this age in my opinion

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A SHILL THREAD ATTEMPTING TO BRAINWASH INTELLIGENT YOUNG WHITE MALES IN AN ATTEMP TO KEEP THEM FROM BREEDING. DON'T BELIEVE THE (((LIES))).

LOVE IS WAITING FOR YOU

tried to love -> got used this is only what "we" experienced

says the neet kv who knows nothing about women sex or children

it would not, user. believe me.

i'm a robot and i don't want to be one anymore.

true. Fuck racemixers and fuck mgtow

Shut the hell up until you can make sense, fuckstick.

>LOVE IS WAITING FOR YOU
>muh white genocide
shut the fuck up.

Glad I'm gay

I'm neither a NEET, nor a KV.

women only use us to get their desires, until i have found a woman that isn't like that but that will take years don't want my time wasted

Society is already like that, dumbfuck.

literally what i said or at least what i wanted to say

That pic couldn't be more wrong. The physical pleasure of orgasm compels animals to breed. Love is a human emotion that has to do with a lot more than sex. Besides, the shilling here has been proven time and time again. You're losing the war, shill.

i have been on both sides.
i was very emotional and did way too much for them. it destroyed me, i became a robot without feelings, but this is shit too. i meanwhile believe a middle path is the ultimate solution. controlling how much you can feel. but first i must achieve feeling anything at all again.

You're soft as a sneaker full of dog shit.

It's a series of hormones; it's chemicals in the brain in response to external stimuli, user. Nothing more. You give it 'value' because you equate it with pleasure (orgasm) and some bullshit sense of 'duty' (reproducing more shitheads on this rock, because 7bn and counting aren't enough). The only 'saving grace' is that the shitheads you *would* be reproducing share your demographics, despite sucking up more resources. But go ahead: have 10+ kids and enjoy trying to be a 'good father' to them while expediting your own stress and financial-related death. At least now, the rest of us don't have to pay for it.

And I'm not a shill.

so how can i control my feelings ?
i never really got to find that out ?

do you think PUA's are able to trigger this hormone ?

only dolphins, monkeys/apes and humans are proven to actually enjoy sex. every other species does it only for breeding purposes.
but it is also proven that any intelligent animal has some sort of feelings toward their comrades. so thats not bullshit at all.

also their will to reproduce is only an electrochemical reaction in their brains too. so go fuck a cactus and educate yourself before you shitpost.

You are a shill whether you realize it or not. You took their bait. Now you've become angry and hopeless as the emptiness inside you grows. It's not too late. You can bring meaning back to your life if you choose. It won't be easy. You've fallen pretty far down the rabbit hole.

How do you not realize that science was a mistake? Look where it has gotten us. The world is teetering on the edge of disaster. Faith and love are all that can save us.

>implying its just that simple

i wish it were, user. in that case i wouldn't have wasted years of my life with that shit. without useful result.

Of course. Humans are animals (sometimes better, often worse), so knowing how to tweak parts of our chemistry is like being a modern-day wizard.

>you're a shill because I said so! Not because of life experiences or dealing with shit from women for decades
Maybe *you're* the one 'shilling' and you don't even realize it. You're literally telling men to get into relationships--for better or (often) worse--have a bunch of children, be 'providers' and remove any semblance of 'freedom' they had in their lives, all over the guise of 'racial duty.' Perhaps it's because you're still a young idealist, or you just haven't seen how fucked up the game really is yet, but you will soon enough. I just hope by then, you will remember what I'm saying and the blow will be softened.

And I am neither angry no bitter. Just smart.

i've read the book about Syle (pua) forgot the name, i know how the game works but it's if i'm dating someone where i fuck up

greasy, so why waste time on your feelings anyways you'll only get depressed

>science is a mistake

people using it wrong is a mistake.

nuclear energy, especially fusion, is the most promising solution for clean energy. but what do the authorities do? use nuclear weapons, spend billions on shittons of warheads that they will either never use or one day destroy the world with.

we could live without fossil fuels already.

we don't care about libtard shit, we are talking about women not fuel

>being this bluepilled

not if i have something that would make me happy if i could feel, and i do.

Bluepilled would be the exact opposite.

what is that "something"?

>we need faith and love to save the world

what has happened to Sup Forums

we are redpilled

my gf

how can you feel anything for her if you don't "feel" anymore ?

Mommy issues thread
Not all girls are whores boy, if you think this is the case you should start looking for woman outside of Tinder and pubs

But i get your point, just as some bitches are the worst, we, the men are not any better, i mean, just fucking look at /b; loli, rekt, banana posters. I guess some men (and woman) as us look for shelter in this fucked up shit, while some woman (and men) lose themselves in the norminess, and builiding a castle out of the social human behaviour, we're not so different at all

you see the problem, i see.

never claimed man are angels and also i didn't meet these women on tinder or pubs. we are different that's because women have different values and needs

but doesn't make any sense, wouldn't you see her as a fuck toy ?

By killing yourself, obviously.
/thread

that's plan z :)

Just know what you're dealing with. The 'prize' is overrated.

i would believe that too
but how do i explain this, we just fit together pretty well and i don't need feelings to notice/know that.

nobody told me that women were fucked in the head i had to find it out myself, and yeah the prize is overrated

well that's nice for you buddy, but i hope i can at least controle my game i'm getting sick of this shit

logic OP just look up facts on google scholar about anti feminism and shit and say you did and keep all links u got info from

its not worth it nowadays. i found her by pure luck, and if it won't work out, i'll dump this shit and proceed living my life as a robot.

well yeah i wish you best of luck buddy
keep your head up!

well this doesn't mean she's on you, obviously..