Ylyl hitler edition

ylyl hitler edition

C'est himmler qui dit a hitler
a quoi penser vous mon furher?
hitler repond AH RIEN !

I like you, you saved one of our images.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Happy womYns day!

Haha fucking jew

Toasting in epic bread

Fucking love every single fucking one of these. It's not annoying as fuck that it has URLs promoting a great website. Please fucking post more.

Am busy making more with watermark now. :)

Hah, pas mal, user!

Where are all the Hitler bananas?! I demand a dump!!!!

Thank you user, I feel like I can do great things