Yeah, honestly can't even argue with that

Yeah, honestly can't even argue with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/SOO.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steel beams are a social construct

yep.

you are absolutely right OP.

thank you for sharing.

/thread.

except a building can't do shit on its own
if some slut decides to walk alone around niggertown late at night she has no right to complain

rape is rape.

consenting then later feeling bad about it isn't rape.

not that hard.

Rape is never the victim's fault.
I fucking hate rapists.
Mostly because now all us guys get tarred with the same brush and now we're all fucking potential rapists.
If you rape, you deserve to have your cock and balls chopped off.

Rape is a white crime

link?

"The racial distribution of arrestees
for rape is similar to the racial distribution
for all violent UCR arrests  56%
of arrestees for rape in 1995 were
white, 42% were black, and 2% were
of other races."

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/SOO.PDF

Black people make ~16% of the population and 42% of rape arrests.

Retarded logic. I deplore rape, but buildings and aeroplanes do not have the ability to think, act, flirt or make decisions.

We do, though. Would you walk into a bear enclosure wearing a lady gaga style meat dress?

No, because that would be fucking stupid and you know the chances of you being maimed and killed in excruciating pain are very high.

If you know anyone is capable of rape, why would you then dress and or act in a manner which makes someone lust for you?

Hmmm, what if it's a gook raping a sheboon?

Rape isn't the fault of the victim but it is the fault of the victim that it happened to them. Rape will happen if people want to rape people but if you can defend yourself you won't be one of the victims. People also know rape is wrong but don't care about the people they hurt.

pre 9/11 i was cucking the south tower with the north tower. that saucy mink can flirt up a storm.

Who argues that rape (forced penetration) is the fault of the victim?

The narrative needs to switch from "if you dress or act a certain way, you are making yourself more susceptible to rape" to "you should not rape no matter how anyone dresses or acts"

(One of the) problems with victim blaming is that it assumes rape is inevitable when what might be cooler is if we really shone the spotlight on bad rapists who we want to remove from society.

In this way we encourage slutty dressing and discourage rape instead of the other way around.

in the hood nigger girls just expect to get raped and they never tell the police

rape is a huge part of black culture, many hood rats won't even respect a nigger if he dont rape her

This is what I dont understand. I fail to see where people are saying that other than troll facebook articles that say the judge says it.

This id dumb, there are so many precautions and steps the US should have done and didnt. 9/11 could have been prevented....or is that his point?

like banning muslims

really makes you think

1995 was 22 years ago. this is a pretty old study.

No one's saying it's the towers fault. But if they weren't so tall, they would have crashed into somewhere else.

underrated post

It is to women and the justice system apparently

trips of truth

what animals do is not the concern of men

this. It's a question of agency.

yeah, because no one thinks rape is wrong now so all we need to do is educate people to stop raping.
idiot.
people who rape already know it is wrong and don't give a fuck or think the risk is worth reward

No such thing as rape. Rape can only happen if both sides do not consent or like it (both ppl drunk or hate fucking) as long as one party enjoys it then it's just fun sex

Except the WTC wasn't drinking, exposing its melt beans like a slut and walking around afghanistan