Can anyone ID these tabs for a friend?
Meant to be 400ug LSD
UK based

>400mics

I don't believe that one bit.

yeah, they cost extra, they're from amsterdam apparently
he also has normal tabs

take a quarter first

friend was also cautioned to be careful with these or something.....

It's acid.
Just fucking take it.

how does that even work?
don't want to be underwhelmed by a half come up

fuck an NBOME tho

why would you import them when it's easier to make them? they would deteriorate in transit! also edge piece so probs weaker than advertised, eat it and find out!

you see, that's not an issue for me...
it's just the guy hasn't tripped before, he'll have a tripsitter also tripping with him who's had a lot of experience but... ya know how it goes

have you ever seen a tab? you can't finger them too much or you will compromise the acid through dermal absorption and they are fucking tiny! chopping one up would take skill! it's not a pill you know?

yeh it's tough to od on acid brah and trips be good or bad! it's a flip of the coin mate but he is no more likely to have a bad trip just because he has a stronger tab, it's about him and his environment.

Don't be a nigger taste one, if it has metallic taste it's prob nbome but you should be fine With 500UG so enjoy nigger,
p.s would give my clit for one now

inb nbome 2000UG and OP dies as soon as shit touches his toungle

try getting 2kug on one of those tabs! it would be dripping wet!

yeah.... i've been doing minimal fingering :^)
yeah it's gonna be at SWIMs house, may go to a couple local art galleries, park, home for canvas painting, listening to music and maybe some production. but the guy barely smokes weed, but the good thing is he doesn't have any anxiety from it
but it has ink so the tast'll be muddled up, also lmao have not seen that pic in years bruh

Alright!
>faggot

My girlfriend and I are interested in taking acid. Anyone selling in Manchester? Could purchase now.

sounds like you got a fun time planned, good to hear people not being morons with drugs. hope you have a blast b/ro

How the fuck do you expect people to ID tabs like we can fucking see how many mics are on them

nice response, proved me wrong there.

>from the fucking blotter art

Meet me at Sadler's Yard in 30.

I'll be waiting by the stairs.

ty

it's late brah but go urbis and lurk, you will find some acid heads! or go to the star and garter and look for the trippy looking crowd, they might be out back, just follow the weed smell.

which tells so fucking much, you daft fuck

>implying vendors won't have the same blotter arts
also this isn't just some random fractal design blotter, they look pretty specific

people put whatever they feel like on them and tell you whatever they want! what are you going to do? weigh it? you can't prove anything from the art unless it's lab made and it will have the compound and quantity written on it

truuuuuuuuu

shut up mate! the pictures don't guarantee a damn thing!
are all mitsubishis mitsubishis? no, it's a fucking gamble mate, they are not regulated! they do not need to keep a standard! they're drug dealers ffs. they live to rip you off as much as possible and profit off your stupidity.

bruh

i already said i admit to my mistake