Been a couple days since I got caught finger blasting my roommmates girl in her bed, AMA

Been a couple days since I got caught finger blasting my roommmates girl in her bed, AMA.

How did your roommate react?

was it nice pussy OP?

How did you convince her to let you do it. Or were you just really awesome that she didn't mind you advancing on her?

checked u lying nigger

Why finger when you haves toes?

Can I smell your fingers?

was it worth it?

Not well at all but he's pretty spineless. She had him apologizing at some point.

Honestly, looks wise, no. But shit was tighter than anything I've ever had had and she stays wet like no other while really being able to take a pounding.

Just stopped by to say you thread is pathetic. Must have spent 30 looking for the right edgy pic to use and another 30 in a lie that would get replies.

> she had him apologizing at some point
Yeah ok, like that would ever happen. I'm out.

>How did you convince her to let you do it. Or were you just really awesome that she didn't mind you advancing on her?
The difference between Alpha and Beta

>finger banged friends (now ex) gf of 4 years in hs

>Told everyone and he never found out

We've been friends for a long time. I actually took the time to get to know her. No rush. No expectations and never tried to force anything. Just let it be. If it happens, it happens man.

I made it a point to not hook up with her for at least a year. On the grounds that I could actually have a girl friend and it be strictly platonic and healthy. Goal was achieved and point proven, was time to smash.

The night it happened her boyfriend at the time forgot something that was a pretty big deal to her and apparently they weren't as strong as a couple as they would want to make it appear.

She came to vent to me about it and one thing lead to another.

I feel sorry for her boyfriend because he's also my friend but also at the same time, not. I've been telling him shit she's been telling me, and telling me not to tell him. He's ignored. I laid out exactly what to do, he wanted to get high and go do other shit.

His loss.

Also yes, was very worth. She gives the best head and has the best pussy I've ever had hands down.

stop lying

Trips never lie, fool.

Did exactly the same. Feels good to be a mischievous motherfucker

Why Edward Norton.

idk, I'm high and tired. Fits the mood at the moment.

wew lads is this how we're justifying beta orbiting these days?

congrats on hanging around listening to their dumb cunt bullshit long enough to bat cleanup you triple niggers

Do you still have a roommate?

Kinda fits the mood as well. I feel conflicted. I did a very scumbag thing to someone that I did consider a friend.

However.

He's ignored my advise and warning for months now and also doing other shit to piss her off.

Not sure how to feel on this.

Be chad. Godspeed.

Jake actually.

Not really. I didn't know the guy, but I knew she was seeing someone. She's one of those girls who you can't say no so...I said no to her.
We fucked 2-3 times tops, then I dissapear for a while, let her come looking for me, so...yeah, I'm a beta.