TFW you've wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW you've wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

Go shovel your neighbour's driveway for $20 or something

there's no snow anymore

it's getting warm and sunny. and i don't want to rake leaves or mow grass (no lawnmower)

Go make dinner for your mum

she's ordering pizza tonight

From where?

dominoes i think

Learn a few languages, get sertificats, translate for money.

i fucking hate other languages and cultures though

so why are you on Sup Forums?

it's the only board i like that has no moderation at all

Everytime I blog post on other boards they tell me to either go to /r9k/ and sage or they ban me. Here they always bump my threads and never ban me.

If you're getting pizza, put two pizza pieces with their cheese facing each other, and melt the cheese, it's basically retarded lasagna. enjoy, you just did something productive.

that's not productive

something productive would be getting money or learning skills

if you really want to stop wasting your time get off Sup Forums
you have to find the determination to do it, but if you really really really want to do something productive with your life you can do it.

i can't i wasted too much time here

my brain can't focus on anything without constant stimulation. i ve developed ADHD because of Sup Forums.

maybe you could begin by reducing the time you pass on here, you don't have to do it all at once (bc i don't think it's possibile)
maybe even seeing a psychologist could help you

obviously creating a thread on Sup Forums in which you complain about Sup Forums doesn't help lol

>you don't have to do it all at once (bc i don't think it's possibile)

it seems the only way
everytime i try to reduce it i just spend the entire time on it and ive read that strong addictions need to be treated by quitting it all together

ehm i dont know user. try a new sport or a hobby so you don't stay on Sup Forums 24/24 (or 'all day long', i dont know if leaves say 24/24, nvm)

ill try italian bro

it's almost summer soon maybe ill try playing soccer or something

remember... "time you enjoy wasting isn't any time wasted at all"

I didn't enjoy the time though