Here is a picture of an autist I know, please make fun of them so I can show them it

here is a picture of an autist I know, please make fun of them so I can show them it

Why so mad

What the heck i'm autistic.

they didn't eat stefi's cake :(

Fuck off newfaghot, fuck your self.

Why are you on Sup Forums? You're probably 15, and that swag fag looks like his dad had to make up for the fact he repeatedly raped him so he buys him the clothes he wants and the hair cut that he'll regret by the time he's 18

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

He's a human being OP, he deserve respect.

That's fucked up dude

his IQ is probably higher than yours

Kill yourself OP.

Sup, Olie. Fuck that dude's dusty ass cake, nigga.

Look's normal.
OP is an autist.

Wow, OP. You must be the grand emperor of self hating neckbeards. Your life and personality are so shit tier that you need to try and get a bunch of people you don't even know to pick on someone that's mentaly disabled. Just...wow. you must have alot of friends ( very unlikely ).

DUDE HE LOOKS LIKE A SCHOOL SHOOTER

YOU LAUGH YOU DIE

OP lick my taint

OP is a faggy little douche who probably hasn't been in a real fight

nypa nigger

You're a sad boy op, do it yourself pussy.

Who the fuck used Snapchat

me, stefi and olie
it's a triangle of shitpositng normie memes

ur autistic friend's cute :)