Hello, fellow 4chaners

Hello, fellow 4chaners.

I am new to this website, which i came across while surfing the web. I hear about some things called "dubs", i guess, but i've never seen dubs before, can any of you good people show me dubs?

uh

no nigger

i can show you trips...

i can eat taht dic

fuck me I wast hawping for trips

Eat a cock

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

HERE YA GO NIGGA NOW GO EAT A NANER AND FUCK YA MOMMA

Check these out. Not bad, eh?

Do you mean this!?

I enjoyed reading that

As you wish.

hahahahahahah gotcha yisae ydgqbiuwteyIUGHWNEYFUWIAUWEYNSRUNRFUSEJ NSOEYUIGH SNEOIGUNA 3EGISH3ERYUNS3G

U get no dubs

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

lmao didnt even read that one too long

They look like this.

Dubs.

I'll give it a go, wish me luck guys! :)

no they dont xD

dubs

pls spectate my re-accruing numbers.

I'm partial to the crunchy dubs. Here, have a taste.

Check these

woooow they're so kewl

No... No they don't...

Nice trips though faggot.

i know.

awwww guess some people are meant for singles :(

These are dubs

you are correct
>winrar

What is going on here?

mira mis doubles

miralos.

it just shows that I'm just really good at getting those SWEET NUMBERS

way to go

you bitches dont know shit about getting dubs

here let me try.

Greek fuck your aids nigger

quads get

>checked

Nice, check mine

halkjdfhaiuslefhnwerlivbweniovuwnerii

DOUBLE DUBS, CHECK THIS THOUGH

but fucking how.

you stoled mines nigger.

damn thats pretty good

New copypasta I didn't hear about?

triiiiiips

Dub dubs

Checked

the possibility of this post getting dubs is very high. although it is still possible for this post to not get at least dubs, it is very likely. since i have written a significant amount of text I am more likely to be granted repeating digits in my post number.

Rub a dub dub
My uncle touched my pee pee in the tub

I can show you even more

Behold, i just got these today. Check Em.

Nice

hahahahaha i get it
thats funny

>checked

YAY THEY CAN HAVE THE DELICIOUS GOODNESS OF APPLE”S LATEST OPERATING SYSTEM WHICH IS CHOCK FULL OF EVERYTHING A FANBOI (OR FANGRILL LET”S BE PROPER HERE) COULD EVER WANT EXCEPT THE STUFF THEY WANT THAT IT DOESNT HAVE BUT THERES SURELY SOME EXCUSE FOR IT JUST CHECK MACRUMORS FORUMS FOR LULZY RESPONSES TO USE ON WINDOZE NERDS HA HA HA oh shit I forgot Apple Watches exist.

checkerooni

im ready for those dubs bby

HAS KEK BLESSED THIS THREAD?

(OP)

kek is always with us

I bet you are lmao

Hello Kind Sir, here at Sup Forums we offer only but the finest dubs. sometimes even trips. and on rare occasions quads.

Nice check mine again

dubs and trips are gay

dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs dubs

Try again fuccboi
How about you check mines first ?

surprised you can type with a dick in your mouth lmao

no wonder you got singles on that post

Reroll

Check em

giv me all ur dubs. put em in the bag whiteboi.

i guess that I am forever cursed to not being able to get dubs

It's when you get raped by a bear, rolling

OVER 9000 GET SAUCE DO IT FAGGOT

dubs? i aint bout that lyfe.

check out my trips.

Check em