How to cure hangover?

How to cure hangover?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2449692/SPRITE-best-cure-hangover.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death. Rly helps

Try typing that into Google next time.

Weed works for me. Just smoke a joint, eat something greasy and then i feel like a brand new man

And stop posting your cancerigenous 9fag images

How about being a fuckin man and just wait it out

Weed is not an option. Will most likely feel ten times worse mentally.

That's a pretty good tip.

Drink plenty of water, eat some eggs with salt on them and have a banana.
That should stop your dehydration, balance your electrolytes and as far as I remember, eggs have something in them that helps removing the toxins alcohol is metabolized into.

my brothers a doctor, and they don't usually recommend this because of bullshit bureaucracy and paperwork but he told me the secret to fixing hangovers is suicide.

Eat bacon or sausage

Why are they checking that birds anus?

Technically that would be a cloaca.

sharpie in pooper

I just keep drinking.

Can't have a hangover if you just stay drunk.

Not usually available but any opioid makes you feel like a million bucks when you wake up hungover. Pop a couple vikes or percs and you are golden. A spike of heroin, too, but that is a little drastic.

If you are drunk, stay drunk for the rest of your life. Alcoholic advice

I would do the same
as my father used to say
>if you have an opportunity to check bird's cloaca, you should take it

Best thing to do is drink Gatorade or Pedialyte. It is water with electrolytes to help hydrate you quickly. The reason why you have a hangover is because you a dehydrated and your brain is swelling. To avoid having a hangover at all, you should drink about as much water as you have beer equivalent. For instance: if I have 3 beers, I better drink 3 glasses of water. So if you have 3 glasses of wine, you will need more water, same for spirits.

weed wont cure it but it will at least make it so you will be able to down something to eat and drink.

As i have understood it, opioids makes _everything_ better. I recall hearing the son of Terence Mckenna on the Joe Rogan Podcast. He said that opioids made him feel like the king of town even though he was in a really shitty state of life.

Unfortunately, Oxy's are very hard to find in my country. Have some Xanax, but benzoes usually have nausea as a side effect? Or is that wrong?

Using opioids on a hangover is very drastic on it's own user.
Fixing dehydration, a lack of electrolytes and an abundance of acetaldehyde with opioids doesn't really help, it just masks symptoms.
Eating eggs, drinking water and having a banana is a way better solution.

This man speaks truth, but coconut water works even better than regular water. If you chug coconut water between beverages, you can get blackout drunk with very little hangover. When I drink on the town I use regular water, at home I have coconut water.

Don't drink

More alcohol.

I can't stand you guys.

It's just a fuckin hangover.

If you are over 13yr old and you can't handle something as simple as hangover, then go kill yourself faggot, because life is way harder than that, you lost already

Gosh, thanks god i left the drink. I was an hardcore alcoholic and it wasnt really that hard to be honest

one of these bad boys and a lot of water

Eggs.
Sprite.
Rennie stomach settlers.
A big bag of ganja.
Literally live by those 4 things on a hangover.
And cold mineral water.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2449692/SPRITE-best-cure-hangover.html

A hangover is a sign that you are lacking stuff after a night of drinking.
Having some water and eating some eggs is a pretty normal breakfast anyway, why feel bad if you can better yourself by eating and drinking?

Benzos on their own won't help much, unless you want to sleep through the hangover.

We can't stand you either faggot. See you in the men's room later tho.

But it is something super simple

If OP would have a headache would he also make thread like that? Come on, it's just a fuckin hangover

remember to get condoms, last time i took mine and have no more

Being an adult is knowing how to drink excessively and beat the hangover, you fucking dip.
Sounds to me like you've just turned 19 and got shitfaced and suffered through the worst hangover of your life because you didn't know you should drink water with your alcohol, so now you think everyone else should suffer too because you were a 'big man'.

Drink a lot of water, because you got rid of it
Eat a tomato with salt to supply your body with K, Na, Mg and Cl (helps with shaky hands)
Eat something heavy, go to a cold place and move a fair bit to get your metabolism going
Eat something sweet. Sugar helps with metabolization of keto acids
If you realy feel like dying, find a friend who is a nurse and ask him/her to hook you up to IV. It will put you on your feet in no time

Fuck it... I don't care about your hepatitis anymore. I leaving the condoms at home.

Drink lots of water while drinking alcohol and before going to sleep after heavy drinking. It's all about that dehydration, man. If you were dehydrated without any alcohol in your system, you'd still have the headache.

What the bloody hell is wrong with all ya kids these days..
What you fucking do is this, have a drink. Just one mate, it helps. Then you buy a fat fucking pizza, burger, kebab etc etc. Doesn't fucking matter as long as it is full of fat.
Eat the bastard. Hangover = cured.
Bloody hell laddies, didn't ya father teach ya anything?

I dunno, what is that headache was a special sort of migraine, where finding someone else with it irl would be hard, while finding one here has a higher chance of success. Asking for advice in an image board that moves almost as fast as a chat, gets quick results.
Why are you feeling so much about someone asking advice about hangovers?
Or in other words, if you think this thread is a waste of time, what are you doing here?

wrong guess, motherfucker, although i admire the self confidence with which you were spitting out that bullshit out of your mouth

if you cant handle a hangover and need to ask people for help, then you should also ask people for tips for shaving your vagina without any bruises

Found the Scotsman kek.

what if that headache*

>Literally the best thing

Accompany this fucker with some Chorizo and Eggs or a Chicken Fried Steak

>Found the Scotsman kek.
I'm Irish ya sack of shite.

The only thing my father thought me was OP's a faggot. Just before turning the gun on himself.

so...this irishman walked out of a bar...

kek

Not even OP, genius. I am the poster you were insulting for providing good advice.
But, whatever you say kiddo, I'm sure mommy and daddy are proud of what a big boy you have become.

"Bloody hell laddies, didn't ya father teach ya anything?"

No :(

Here in America we called the Irish "White Niggers"

Cool story, huh?

A small drink. Very cold beer or 2 shots of whatever liquor you were drinking. One every 30 minutes after waking up. Greasy red meat and or eggs and carbs like a burger or eggs like a sausage and egg muffin.

Alkaseltzer for later. Plop plop fizz fizz 2 of them 30 minutes after eating.

You're gonna feel like shit no matter what but you can minimize the shit feel.

sure they are, i am also sure that neither them nor me care about opinion of random fucktard on the internet

>irishman walked out of a bar.
Let me laugh, HAHAHA.
Fuck off mate, ya know that doesn't happen. I fucking live above a pub. And I work in the pub.

ITT: a bunch of panty wastes.

eat a big ol' fat burger. top that bitch with jalapeƱos, bleu cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, and an over easy egg.

devour that bastard and have another drink.

fucken light weights

I want to add to your reasons for hangovers, alcohol metabolizes into acetaldehyde, which is a sort of toxin.
Eating eggs would also help since they contain amino acid cysteine, that helps break down acetaldehyde.

>Here in America we called the Irish "White Niggers"
Here in Ireland we call Americans "Fat fucking retards". How that for ya?

old czech cure, mate. have one beer

>ya know that doesn't happen
that was the joke, einstein

Only thing you need to worry about is stomach space, and don't food poison yourself when you're drunk. Everything else goes away with time, and everyone has their comfort-food, comfort-thing to bide time.

Just don't eat a ton right away if you feel like you're gonna throw up.

But the real answer is

Mint tea, pretzels, vape. Fucking be a faggot yes, but it works, and I only say vape so you don't have to look at ash or think of ass taste smoke first thing in the morning.

Op I know you can't 420 the thread isn't just about you

Nice dubs there brother.
And nice to meat a fellow Irishman here, tell me lad, where'ya living?

>that was the joke, einstein
Ah ya got me there laddie.

amerifag here. i have no quarrel with the irish. dated an irish gal once. damn, the bitch loved to drink and fuck.

They don't, but you seem to.
Is it because you live such a pathetic and empty life so you have to care about strangers on the internet conversing about ways to overcome hangovers?

Gravol, Gatorade, Advil, and a probiotic with some greasy food

>And nice to meat a fellow Irishman here, tell me lad, where'ya living?
Carlingford, Louth. Home of the pubs and the old castle.

Stop going on 9gag

Ah you Yanks are alright laddie. Ever been across the pond hey? We get a lot of ya kin over here.

>Carlingford, Louth. Home of the pubs and the old castle.
Oh ya lucky bastard. Spent a few nights there with ma mates out on the lash, had a craic over there. But every pub was jammers after 4'oclock. You shites know how to drink.

mcdonalds

i'm not a yank...i'm in Texas. and no, i've never been across the pond

>Oh ya lucky bastard. Spent a few nights there with ma mates out on the lash, had a craic over there. But every pub was jammers after 4'oclock. You shites know how to drink.
What. The . Fuck.
Is that even English?

Drink water while getting drunk & drink a bottle of Gatorade before bed after getting drunk. Dehydration is usually the worst part.

>i'm not a yank
My mistake buddy, meant no disrespect.
Usually yanks we get over here.
But I hope ya make it across some day hey? We'll show ya a bloody good time.

>ya ya laddies ya matey shite ya ya

pfff ffs, we got it, you're irish. you can now talk like a normal person

>What. The . Fuck.
>Is that even English?
That is thick irish accents, I miss it from my exchange student years over there.

Yes, Lemme translate for you "You lucky guy. I spent a few nights there with my friends going on a bender, had a bunch of fun there. But every pub was jammed full after 4 o'clock. You fine gentlemen know how to imbibe.

>now talk like a normal person
Ah shut it ya stook. You're the one without proper tongue mate. Is it doin ya a number ya muppet?

Good on you laddie. Those rawny ponces don't speak our words.
I've tried teaching the tourists that visit here but it's like biscuits to a bear. Bloody useless.

Dang reading that reminded me how much I like Ireland and Irish people, in spite of never having been there. Once I get the funds I'm gonna come visit you glorious bastards.
The funny thing is that I'm danish, but for some reason your mode of speaking makes sense to me, if you don't use too many Gaelic words on me that is.

Drink Soylent
Drink Water
Sleep

just drink till you are sober

Oh a Dane is ya huh? We get a couple of ya kin here every month. Lovely sods all of ya. Good on the drinking, happy the boots and good with the singing.
>Once I get the funds I'm gonna come visit you glorious bastards.
Please do. ever considered Carlingford?

This thread has taught me something.
I love the Irish.

Weed honestly. But if you can't smoke try Alka-Seltzer, some greeeeasy food, a bloody mary, and ice cream. Or Adderall.

coconut milk
water
if you're a medfag saline IV drip(the only fast method)

Squeeze half a lemon into a cold glass of water and drink it in one shot

Hardee fardee blarney stone don' ya fahckin' knoew they hahv teh let everywun knoew thay're fahkin' Oirish

They even have to type like a bunch of piss-drunk loses.

And this is coming from an American alchy with an Irish last name and blood.

I've never really looked into where to go over there, I just know I love your way of brewing beer and that the people I've met from there were uniformly awesome people. That's all really.
Is Carlingford a good spot to visit?

One word. Irnbru

Get flaming hot cheetos with some spicy sauce, and probably a beer or a glass of whiskey.
or make it three.
then flaming hot cheetos or some homemade spice habaneros help, if youre an alcoholic you will get the shakes, if you dont drink.
whatever you do dont drink water trust me.

>This dialect is sour anyway, I'm not gonna use it.

Aye it's a lovely town. To many a men visit Galway, Belfast and Dublin (all lovely towns) but they miss out on our small places ya know?
Do a round trip is my say. See it all and get drunk on the way.

I've heard that sucking dick cures hangovers for 9fags like you

I might figure out getting an internship somewhere over there, hopefully rural. I wanna be a forrest and nature technician.

I actually do enjoy a good dick in the mouth.

Happiness would make the hangover easier to cope with, so i guess you are right.

Thanks user :)

Or get mexican food Menudo, Pozole.
Junk food just something spicy but be careful with menudo if you drink coke you will have some awesome diahrrea.

On soylent 2 meals a day