What happened to The Force Awakens review?

What happened to The Force Awakens review?

It's been months since the trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHjVtnYrFMo&feature=youtu.be&t=1731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not making it. They realized this new review would put this Plinkett character into the spotlight and make them the target of SJWs who will be upset about the misogyny.

He liked it.

>lets put out a trailer for a review that won't be ready for months

Did they have a release date on the trailer?

I took the trailer as just an assurance that they do plan on doing one eventually.

That's what pretty much every movie does. Shit, there's already a Justice League trailer and that's not coming out for another year.

Well, if you didn't drop RLM at Space Cop you're truly a hopeless idiot

He liked Star Trek 2009 too, but that made for a good review. The Force Awakens in general is a good springboard to talk about industry trends and how to not fuck up too horribly while still lampooning the silly things it did do.

Why would I drop them because of just one thing they've done that I don't care about? I'm not a dumb child.

Plinkett's popularity peaked years ago.

The most recent Plinkett related videos haven't gotten any more views than the rest of their material, and their other shows are far more sustainable anyway. RLM is smart enough to realize this and focus on things like Half in the Bag and now Re:View instead.

Reminder that Jay was forced to remove the official RLM forums off the RLM site because they are tired of dealing with those assholes.

I nearby announce that Sup Forums is the new official RLM fan forum

That's not why they removed it.

Yes it is.

it was a lighthearted prank

You don't think Mike is lazy, do you?

Jay said he was going to remove it because it was stagnant as far as new members joining, and the only new ones to join were asshole troll accounts. He likes the people that post there regularly.

Give us proof or don't fucking reply in this thread again.

I hope he rips into it, but i worry hes going to go easy on it

Yeah that must explain why none of the RLM team post on that shithole except Jay occassionally who is also very active on twitter. RLM hate the fucks and I can't blame them. It's full of SJWs now.

Of course not!

Rich posts sometimes but are you shocked that Mike never posts? Mike is the hermit of YouTube. And what does Jay posting on Twitter have to do with anything? You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

No, it's because Sup Forums was so close to discovering the truth about Jesse's disappearance, they just had to delete everything

They must've went into a rage at the Ghostbusters re view where Rich goes full evil white male nazi on them.

Oh now I see what this is about. You probably posted some autistic nonsense there and everyone made fun of you. I'm sorry you're retarded, user. I truly am.

RLM fans on Sup Forums are so fucking autistic that it makes me embarrassed to be an RLM fan. Why are you all so embarrassing?

Literally nothing this faggot is saying about their message board has any connection to reality.

The last Plinkett review was like 3 years ago.

At message board is literally the only place any of them have ever posted. You don't see them stopping by here or Reddit, do you?

It comes out omorrow.

There have been other Plinkett related videos though, like the Star Trek Into Reference and even the Force Awakens announcement video. Nobody except the vocal minority faggots that keep shouting "where is Plinkett" over and over are really that invested in more Plinkett.

their forum and the 8 guys that posted in it was terrific

Hi Jack.

lol yeah the whole forum is just 6 autists on there who sit there all day circlejerking each other off and desperately hoping jay will reply to them

really sad

You sound pretty invested in this message board "drama." Please kill yourself.

Plinkett was gunned down by the feds.

You posted this same thing on reddit yesterday (yes I admit to being a cross poster). Why are you so butthurt about it?

>admits to being a redditor
GET HIM LADS

>GET HIM LADS
>no replies

>how does time work

>still no replies

>being THIS cucked

Take off your [epic meme] and [ironic] glasses for a moment:

George Lucas's handling of the Star Wars prequels was one of the most fan-polarizing, financially lucrative, and lore-disruptive fuckups in the history of nerd culture. For pre-internet2.0 fans, these movies were monumental to set the stage for Hollywood's focus in the years to come. "Refreshing" old IPs suddenly became a thought bubble in the minds of movie makers. Events like the Star Wars prequels are (fortunately) rare. A review as impacting and entertaining as Plinketts is the result of this cultural phenomena.

Just admit it: you got made fun of there for acting like a retarded 4channer didn't you?

It's up!

Why would I post in an SJW shithole?

Well you seem to know an awful lot about that place.

Just like how my dick is up your Mom!

REKT

TITS UP

This is why the RLM people don't want to interact with most of you posters-- you act like children. Most of you are probably still in college or younger. Those of you in your mid 20s, yes, they don't want to hang out with you either.

RLM members are in their late 30's and early 40's. They don't care about internet culture. They only care about movies. Expectation would be Jack and Rich doing Previously Recorded--- but its obvious from their awful gaming abilities and lack of intuition that they are not part of the "gaming generation". They are like awkward dads trying to hook up a NES.

They don't care about SJWs, feminists, levels of irony, or memes. Their hobby is movies. They want to talk and breath movies. If they do interact on message boards, its likely those web1.0 phpBB sites that move at a snail's pace.

honestly reddit's RLM threads aren't half bad. but you won't catch me posting on them.

Shut up Grandad!

>RLM members are in their late 30's and early 40's.
None of them are in their 40s yet, but overall yes you are correct in your assessment of their autistic fanbase.

Their forum is riddled with SJWs.

My bad, I thought Mike was 40. He's 38?

ARe you still bitching about the RLM message board that nobody goes to anyway? Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.

Mike's alcoholism has went from ironic to real lately.

The review isn't out because all the guy does is drink and drag himself in front of a camera when Jay tells him its time for another review, in which he's almost always plastered and pouring more liquor down his throat.

Jay edits everything now because Mike's such a mess. There's no way Mike could hold it together enough to edit something Plinkett-sized. Sitting in a chair and slurring some basic opinions in front of a camera is the most he can manage.

sorry, this was meant for

Not him faggot.

Does anyone have the google maps and location info for their warehouse again? I've only met Wizard out of the bunch, and how incredibly disappointing.

>it's an autistic faggot think reality television is legitimate reality episode
Seriously, you know they make comedy videos right? Mike's not actually an alcoholic, Jay's not actually gay, and Rich doesn't constantly get picked on when they're not on camera. Kill yourself.

Does anybody know where Jessi lives too?

>this is why the RLM people don't want to interact with most of you posters
oh no my reason for being alive has been swept away

No, Mike is now an actual drunk. It's a real problem. I'm sorry if that upsets you, kys-kiddy.

>I know Mike is a drunk because I see him drink alcohol on camera once in a while.

>muh hl3 theory

>i am a cuck

or somebody is just playing along with their "characterizations" for fun

It's gone from "once in awhile" to near constantly.
He's gone from getting a little drunk to getting smashed in all long videos.
He no longer edits.
His big personal project video is AWOL.

All signs point north.

>(yes I admit to being a cross poster).
Outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums no one gives a shit. Mostly everyone here is a crossposter with some website. I mean I came from YTMND during the ebaum wars.

>It's gone from "once in awhile" to near constantly.
You see him drink in one or two videos a month, retard.

>He's gone from getting a little drunk to getting smashed in all long videos.
The only time he's been smashed in a really long time is the Ghostbusters review.

>He no longer edits.
He edited both Ghostbusters videos and the both Independence Day videos, some of the longest videos they've done lately.

>His big personal project video is AWOL.
What are you basing this on? They made an announcement video months ago that the were going to make a Force Awakens Plinkett review, but how do you know what their workflow is or what they're working on behind the scenes?

Final summation: you're autistic.

I can't believe they dropped Pre-Rec (my favourite RLM show) in favor of re:View (BORING). I'm pretty sure that Jack is about to be shown the door (because of his Cocaine abuse?).

*favour

Sure. Okay.

I see it is extremely important to you that this internet celebrity continues to fit your ideal. As someone who has spent a lot of time taking care of alcoholics, the signs of an exacerbating problem are evident to me, but sure.

Here's your reply.

>I see it is extremely important to you that this internet celebrity continues to fit your ideal
Just curious if you understand the irony of your statement.

Can you refute any of those counter points? With anything other than "I can just TELL"

Thank you. I will add this to my collection.

>dat autism

>He edited
>longest videos
not enough apparently

Did this make sense in your head?

No.

Bump.

Rich explains the Prick joke and that it wasn't even aimed at that crybaby Cuckmann

youtube.com/watch?v=jHjVtnYrFMo&feature=youtu.be&t=1731

2 seconds late

Nobody even needs an explaination to understand that.

Except for that faggot Stuckmann I guess.

I can't stand it when people take facetious jokes seriously.

NICE FANFIC AUTIST

This shit takes time. It's only been 4 months since the blu ray came out, so even if Mike already had a script written up he still had to do a lot of editing, and he probably changed some stuff as he went along. I'd say it'll be here in around a month or two.

Mike is a fucking hack and a pleb.

He pretends as if he knows kino and is a kino expert, but lately he has exposed himself as a reddit pleb

>haha le shlocky fun!

You can only trust Jay in RLM. He knows pure kino and is not afraid of criticizing shit

>He pretends as if he knows kino and is a kino expert
He doesn't pretend to be an expert at all.

How would you know if they post here

did you read the script toooooo?

>Tries to sound deep and like a movie expert whenever he's reviewing
>Pretends he's a genius director

>if I greentext things I've completely made up, maybe it will trick people into thinking I'm making a valid point

btw speaking of jessi
I just realized something

In spacecop there is a scene where rich is driving in the cop car and the lady speaking in the police radio is Jessi

So she is still with RLM

yeah
foot fetishists just scared her off the shows

>actually watching space flop

That movie was being made for three years. That audio could have been recorded years ago.

Space Cop was in production for years. That recording was made before the investigation started into Jessie's disappearance.

*fat fetishists

>I fall for memes constantly because I cannot form my opinions
Space Cop was really good imho my friend
There were a few gags I got burst out laughing

don't call my waifu fat