Have you watched Strange Things?

Have you watched Strange Things?

Stranger Shit.

How many of these dumb ass threads are we gonna get? I love the show but stop forcing it down everyone's throat whether it's to encourage watching it or to have a discussion jesus fuck

Weird Stuff

I want that purple stuff.

There is absolutely nothing comfier than the 80s suburban esthetic.
E.T., The Goonies, etc.

Kids on bikes, Role playing board games, teenangers trying to sneak into each other's rooms to fuck, bullies, 80s music, style, brand recognition (Pepsi, Pizza Hut, CocaCola), getting mom's permission, Dad's and Lazy boys, bunny ears on TV sets.

Watched the pilot. Didn't like it, too many ugly clichés. Dropped it the moment they killed off Chris Sullivan's character

You sound like a big whiny baby.

Nope, just don't like clichés

Archetypes are fine tho

Lmao
It's fine if he doesn't like it. You can't produce something that appeals to literally everyone.

The thing I don't get about entertainment today is that you can't create something that appeals to everyone. But you sure as hell can create something that everyone is willing to complain about.

I don't watch reddit

I hate that toothless, curly-haired kid so very much.

It wasn't good

>nerdy boys play D&D, ride bikes, and have the whipiest bullies ever
Could've written this off as an archetype if not for the rest

>JAWS-style teleporting monster
>young girl with mind powers
>Ruthless and all-powerful government agency

Only redeeming factors where Sullivan's character and Ryder as a mommyfu. Dropped after the former got knicked

>Chris Sullivan

literally who? You must have a fag crush on him. His character wasn't really anything to write home about. Of all the possible reasons to drop a show, you pick the lamest one.

The heck? I thought I saw a picture of that kid with his real teeth? Does he use prosthetics?

>he hasn't seen The Knick

I really liked the kids in this. They were surprisingly good. Glad that Mikey will be one of the kids in the new IT movie.

who are thoes boys?

Have you?

I'm on the seventh episode now.

>you'll never spend your days having fun and doing whatever without any real worries with your small gang of friends ever again

Lads, I just realised I have very little interest in seeing out the remain 50-60~ years of my life. What do?

>He hasn't dropped it
nice

at least you got trips

you should abscond to a third world place where your money goes really far and become a n adventurer

go from place to place getting into wacky adventures

show is literally made for children and manchild faggots