How do famous musicians with gfs/wives stay faithful to them when they go on tour and 9s and 10s are throwing...

how do famous musicians with gfs/wives stay faithful to them when they go on tour and 9s and 10s are throwing themselves at them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64VGyoIyBgc
ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/thrash_metal_wouldnt_exist_without_glam_says_metallica_frontman_james_hetfield.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't
Except Charlie Watts, but he just stayed in his hotel room the whole time

They dont. I have a feeling wives of super rich musicians and athletes let them fuck around

Who are some musicians who you think stayed faithful to their wife/gf?

not pic related

Alice Cooper has said several times that he's proud he's never cheated on his wife.

Well, as mentioned before Charlie Watts is pretty much confirmed to have never slept around in the 50 something years he's been with his missus, despite being in the Rolling Stones
I would guess pic related is very loyal to Toyah

I like to think if anyone from Sup Forums got mildly famous they'd be too autistic to get any pussy

Brian's too pure for that sort of thing

Dolly parton comes to mind.
She met her husband before she got famous and they're still married to this day.
Lord knows she's been tempted.
>Porter Wagoner
> Burt Reynolds
> Sly Stallone
> Billy Ray Cyrus
> Merle Haggard
She even wrote a song about him & their unrequited love ("Kentucky Gambler")

because they aren't virgins who still have the brain of a 13 year old and lack any selfcontrol.

Sumner and Gilbert probably didn't have to worry about. Imagine performing music you wrote with the person you love every night?

Nah I really think most musicians do cheat on their wives. How could they not? They obviously do, there's no way that pass up all that pussy. All of The Beatles did it.

Didn't work for Thurston and Kim
I guess he was just
(ahem...)
THURSTON FOR MOORE

Rush

because not everyone is only interested in pussy. Maybe once you have passed your puberty you will understand kiddo.

pic related was very faithful I would know I read his shitey book

Well that's because thurston has never loved anyone besides himself

I'm 21 mate and I still want pussy

You honestly sound like some 16 year old kid trying to act like he's 35+

This is probably one of the few cases of musicians cheating that pisses me off, because Kim was pretty cool, they were already like 50, and were a perfect match. It wasn't like Kim was some bimbo wife he never gave a shit about

if you're 21 and all there is to life is HURR DURR I WANT PUSSEHHHHH you need to grow the fuck up kid.

The nerds in Dream Theater have all been happily married since the early '90s. Probably helps that they're all Bible thumpers.

A bit part of the reason Derek Sherinian left the band is that they all didn't like the fact he was single and promiscuous, being annoyed that "undesireables" were coming to their shows.

I could be faithful because I lowkey hate women and someone good enough to commit to is probably pretty good.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think a lot of it's because he ended up (to paraphrase him) Killing Sonic Youth with his Big Fucking Dick

When did I say it's all there is to life? Lmao

>grow the fuck up kid.

nothing personnel

It pretty much showed what an awful person he was. She discovered he was having an affair and said she'd give him a second chance if he dropped it and went to marriage councilling; he agreed but then went straight back to the chick he was cheating with five minutes later.

Brian did his wife's sister, so no.

easy: there's more important stuff than just a moment's hedonistic pleasure

Also, do you think people just lose their sex drive at 21 or something? I'm just as horny as I was as a teenager, you have to be underage

That sucks
At least we still have based Al to keep the vows

They don't.

He's always been a scumbag. Almost everyone from that no wave scene were. I don't know what that says about Kim for marrying him, but he's always was a douche in his interviews.

He's an arch-Republican conservative, so not too out of left field.

Jojo seems like he'd be pretty loyal

>He's always been a scumbag. Almost everyone from that no wave scene were

Reminds me of Michael Gira mailing Christgau a bag of cum because he wasn't satisfied at getting a B+ for Filth, he wanted an A or nothing.

Regardless of what you think of Christgau, that's still pretty over-the-line.

Gira, Thurston, and Cuckgau all pretty much deserved each other.

>a bag of cum
KEK. How many times do you think he jerked it to make it.

They don't. Men in general are cheaters, imagine how much worse musicians are.

cheating on your woman is straight plebian. groupies are garbage anyway.

yeah, that shit drove me wild. what a dumb fucking asshole.

John Norum from Europe and Michelle Meldrum were Phantom Blue were extremely loyal to each other. Makes it all the more sad that she suffered from a cyst on her brain that killed her a few months before he 40th birthday.

Also I remember reading some old groupies on the Metal Sludge forums saying that Dee Snider from Twisted Sister was always ferociously loyal to his wife and would always turn down groupies, amusingly often lecturing them about the notion of fidelity.

They got married in the mid-70s, but he had a bunch of girlfriends during his early 70s heyday and probably plenty of groupies.

Probably, but I respect him for how clean he is now. He's talked about going to rehab for alcoholism, and never touching it again after he got out. He seems like a really great guy.

Supposedly Flea once locked himself in his hotel room and cried when a groupie tried to pick him up. This was in the late 80s during his brief marriage to the mother of his daughter (they got divorced in about 1-1/2 years).

>Also I remember reading some old groupies on the Metal Sludge forums saying that Dee Snider from Twisted Sister

He's also a big Republican conservative like Alice Cooper. "You're Not Alone (Suzette's Song)" from their second album was written for his wife.

For as much as I could imagine the Chilis getting around while single, I could believe that they kept it in their pants when in a relationship
I'm pretty sure you can add Frusciante as well. I'm pretty sure that since he's kicked his heroin addiction he's been completely celibate.

>For as much as I could imagine the Chilis getting around while single, I could believe that they kept it in their pants when in a relationship

And then again, Anthony probably will do anything man, woman, or beast. Did you know that The Getaway was mostly him musing about whether he was too old for this 19 year old girlfriend he had a few years ago?

They probably are desu

i don't think fripp even has sex

I liked Gene Simmons talking about touring with Rush, saying that every night after a show, Rush'd all just go have a shower and go back to their hotel room and smoke weed while watching TV. He said the plus side about touring with a band comprised of boring, normal guys was that they'd never cause any trouble.

>When asked why Metallica never made any sex songs, James Hetfield replied "Gee, I dunno. I mean, we were getting it, so I guess I was never that starved for sex that I felt the need to sing about it."

>implying

What r u implying user

youtube.com/watch?v=64VGyoIyBgc
I thought so as well before I saw this
I can't imagine what it'd be like, but I reckon it's happened

>9s & 10s throwing themselves at ET
Kek

The idea of Fripp having sex at any point of his life is just such a bizarre thought.

wtf i love king crimson now

Based Brian
What a fuckin' diamond geezer

bump

do you think he only does it sitting down?

I think he was making a dig at cockrock bands there.

if lil yachty can lose his virginity after getting a little bit of fame literally anyone could

In another life Geddy's just a normal Jewish Canadian watching his Blue Jays

>all there is to life is HURR DURR I WANT PUSSEHHHHH
no one said this, but dont act like no matter what age you become that temptation doesn't exist and the fact that these whores dont even give a shit if you're married and will outright ask you in public to suck your dick it's going to break you one day when you're fighting with your spouse or are extremely horny

Dammit I am not going to let that great pun go by without an acknowledgement.

KEK!

HOW HE STAY FAITHFUL IN A ROOM FULL OF HOES

but really, how?

probably, he hated those bands

kek

Metallica's beef with glam metal bands was well-known back in the day. James Hetfield used to have a guitar with "KILL BON JOVI" written on it. He recalled how one time him and Lars Ulrich were walking down the street in LA, spotted Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee, yelled out "Motley Crue sucks!" and ran off laughing.

ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/thrash_metal_wouldnt_exist_without_glam_says_metallica_frontman_james_hetfield.html

But now he seems to have finally grown up and made peace with glam metal.

>Also I remember reading some old groupies on the Metal Sludge forums saying that Dee Snider from Twisted Sister was always ferociously loyal to his wife and would always turn down groupies, amusingly often lecturing them about the notion of fidelity

God, imagine being a groupie and trying to get with a guy who looks like this because you think he'd be an easy lay, only to be treated to an extended lecture about monogamy and traditional family values.

Yeah but when he says "Thrash wouldn't exist without glam metal", he means the early 80s scene and perhaps even the British glam scene of the 70s. By the time Metallica were at their peak, glam metal was already a self-parody.

"Glam metal got a bad rap because of a few lousy bands. I thought Shout at the Devil was an excellent album."

-- KK Downing

Even later on, there was still good stuff that got lumped under the hair metal tag. Everyone sneers at glam metal because of bands like Trixter, Pretty Boy Floyd, Roxy Blue etc. etc., but bands like Blue Murder and House of Lords were putting out very solid melodic hard rock.

madman

Funny story, my mom's high school best friend was a Twisted Sister groupie... after the lecture, Dee still let that bitch suck his dick.

You mean Morris and Gilbert right?

Bob Christgau here reminding you that all of these bands suck and you should be listening to real music like the New York Dolls, REM, and the Replacements instead.

i like hair metal. i can't deny it, i have never listen to a full Poison album but if they are showing their videography on VH1 i leave it as background and sing along.

Christgau is a faget, Scaruffi is the true religion

fuck, the Autist Deification on this board is only getting worse over time.

Slash claimed one time Axl Rose wanted to fuck this groupie, but she wasn't willing to have intercourse with him, just oral sex (maybe she didn't take her birth control pill that day?), and he punched her in the face.

>hitting a lady
Stay forever and always classy, Axl.

Is this a meme or did it actually happen?
The worrying part is that I can easily imagine young Gira doing that

I can picture Gira doing that like right now.

For comparison, Christgau's Metallica reviews went like:

>KEA
>RTL
Did not review
>MOP
B-
>AJFA
C+
>S/T
Dud.
>Load
C+
>subsequent albums
Did not review

He does the thrusts at varying time signatures.

It very much did happen. This one music critic who was mentored by Christgau claimed to have witnessed the whole thing. He said that Christgau was nonplussed at the bag of cum and merely placed it in a file cabinet in the basement of the Village Voice offices.

I guess he blacklisted the Swans from his Consumer Guide because he never reviewed any of their albums after Filth.

kek

She's a wrinkled hag. The man just wanted some fresh young pussy. Let him in peace.

>On June 9, 1984, Moore married Sonic Youth bassist/vocalist Kim Gordon. The pair have a daughter: Coco Hayley Moore (born July 1, 1994). On October 14, 2011, the couple announced that they were separating[23] and they divorced in 2013. Moore currently resides in London.[24]

>married a decade
>they most likely have a normal sex life during this time
>somehow Kim doesn't get pregnant until she's like 40 when women generally have almost no fertility left
I don't even care to guess what level of fucked up genetics she has.

Stay single if you wanna fuck around. Don't get married and then don't take your commitments seriously.

I DON'T WANNA
I DON'T THINK SO

I think that song was a dig at alternative bands for being misogynists and not taking female rockers seriously even though they claimed to be liberal/avante-garde/Bohemian and all that..

Bruce Springsteen if his account within his autobiography is to be believed

really? no post mentioning thom? Really? Sup Forums of all places? He was with Rachel for over 25 years and then she died.

Well, firstly, if you have a truly professional outlook on working as a musician (which a lot of superstars have) then you likely maintain a strict schedule and don't have the time or energy to be fucking groupies.

Secondly, I'm guessing that 99% of groupies are in some way gross; either coked-up, full of STDs, actually not very good looking, and way too desperate to make you a notch on their belt of celebrity fucks.

Personally I think that would be a turn-off, or at least it would probably get really fucking old after a little while

well, not before divorcing her while she was terminally ill

there was never any evidence they married, and the seperation might have been a mutual decision.

How do you stay faithful when you encounter someone attractive in your daily life? If you don't have some kind of sex addiction it's seriously not difficult at all to avoid cheating ever, and if you are finding it to be a struggle then you seriously need to consider therapy because that shit will ruin your life.

None of which is to say that musicians don't cheat, just that the ones that do cheat are the kinds of assholes that would have been cheating at home anyway even if they worked a drive through window.

It seems the bands who did the most groupies were ones like Motley Crue who had a pretty unprofessional attitude, it was more about the rock star lifestyle than the music for them. There's lots of stories of terrible shows they did back in the day from being drunk/high on stage (except Mick Mars, he's always been awesome).