Ask a psychologist (phd not shitty psy.d) anything

Ask a psychologist (phd not shitty psy.d) anything.

do you believe in multiple dimensions

Best way to treat severe anxiety without drugs?

nay

What do you do to control your anxiety?

Is having the distinct feeling that I am more than what I am in my body a specific disorder? The only truly real conclusion to the "What is this?" question that I can come up with is that:

1.) A small part of what makes me the person I am is associated with an infinite reservoir of consciousness.

2.) That ultimate complete form is our only approximation of God.

3.) For "God" to exist, all the matter and energy in existence much be pulled back and recollected into the original form.

Have I lost it?

Do you smoke weed?

How would you write a mental exam report about Kevin, from the movie "we need to talk about Kevin"?

Not anymore. Life really pulls all the fun out of itself as you grow up.

Lock him up and toss they key away.

Does that stuff get in the way of you living the life you want too?

best way to know if youre a psychopath?

Nope. I feel like it enriches my life to the n'th degree. But there's not much correlation to anything in society to back up what I believe other than Jew-Fro'd gurus and vegan yammering. I'm a conservative, white, american male that is fueled off of logical analytics. But life threw me a few curve balls, and I feel like I've been given a good deep look at how things really are.

Why are there people that believe psychology is a real science?

Why am I attracted to females who have definitive mental disorders? Is really becoming quite a handful.

Am I the only one as a bilingual person with Spanish as my native language to always read this picture as "and though" in my head?

ITT: pretention fag attempts to diagnose Sup Forumstards.

I'm strait but whenever a girl comes on to me I just cock back and it's kinda hard to explain. I was at a party sitting on a couch and a girl that is more than fuckable jumped on my lap and I was cross faded as fuck so I just moved my head away from her like a drunk not knowing what to do. Ples tell me what wrong with brain

Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart?

There's a variety of drugs and treatment modalities that can address that, based on the existing research the best thing for a person like yourself is cannabis.

Genetics.

Is it your opinion that sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated?

You're not straight. That's an unnatural reaction for a straight male.

Waste of a degree if you can't even count 3 dimensions

Did you spend your time and money on the P.hd on a useful evidence based field like behaviorism, or did you shove your thumb up your ass and believe in magic like Imago, or Freud?

How hard is it to become a psychologist?

>plan on talking to a therapist or psychiatrist for the first time
>pretty certain I have DID or some other sort of dissociative disorder due to CSA/trauma, comorbid OCD tendencies, and an 11-year-old panic disorder based around existential death
>where do I even fucking start
>feel need to make a chart of symptoms by age and severity
>dont want my psych to think i'm faking or a retard

Can you tell us about the most fucked up person that you have worked with?

>sees in 3D
>can tell time
Might want to burn up that imaginary phD you have, shit-for-brains

What's your religion?

Why not psychiatry? Psychology is 90% self report biased bullshit right?

>ITT: faggot op pretends to have a phD

Fairly simple. It's all made up gibberish, you simply have to memorize the theories and learn how to talk in circles.

The hardest part is learning statistics and how to misrepresent data. You can get away with not knowing it if you're only going for a psy.d, but for your ph.d you need to be able to conduct research that "proves" a theory.

Sometimes I will be happy then immediately sad then angry then sad then indifferent all within a couple minutes, what does that mean?

>Why not psychiatry?
Literally just drug pushers. At least, in the US
>Psychology is 90% self report biased bullshit right?
Clinical, yes. Theoretical, sometimes. If the researcher is a dipshit they tend to be sloppy

Why can't I trust people?

Have you found Jung useful, or you you just dismiss him like so many others?

Did you spit or swallow? This is important for an accurate diagnosis.

This is the real question. Anyone who gets called "doctor" who still believes in 19th century shadow and ego myths, are why psychology is not in the natural science club.

yeah yeah yeah ofc
spitters are quitters

I want to murder every single kid I see with an ar 15 machine gun

Lots of people are psychopaths. Do you frequently fuck with the rights of others?

Hey OP - answer this one will ya?

Doc says I have Lyme Disease instead of major depression and anxiety disorder. How bullshit could this be?