WWYD V 298232382

WWYD V 298232382

wwyd to my geek virgin gf?

sharpie in pooper

wwyd?

fuck her ass so you can hear her scream in pain while youre tied to a chair and cant do shit to save her

can only pick one tho

Be explicit

make her suck my cock

take her and throw her on the bed, tell her to kneel before her new master, she wont ofc cause shes a proud little bitch but shes going to get it, i slap her across the face with my backhand but she still refuses to kneel, so i grab my belt, kick her to the ground rip off her shirt and whip her back, i keep whipping until she is finally submitting to my will just so i wont whip her anymore, i hold my belt in my hand and guide my cock into her mouth with the other, she reluctantly starts sucking, i start getting hard in her mouth and she begins to gag and pull away but i hold her head and force my cock further down her throat. She begins to gag her eyes watery and losing breath as her eyes begin to roll back cause shes choking, so i pull back and she falls to the floor gasping for breath. I position myself over her, and i caress her hair telling her shes now being a good girl so she gets a small reward, I remove her pants and panties and begin to suck on her pussy, she grabs my head and pulls my closer, im now suffocating in her cunt but im eating it ferociously while she moans and twitches, she has her first orgasm in my mouth, I then grab my hard cock while shes in mid orgasm and shove myself deep inside her, she screams but cannot resist, i fuck her hard and cum inside the slut, chain her up and a few minutes later the abuse continues...

has it a benis?

left

Don't hold back

Anything else?

slap her with my cock, then make her fuck a horse and watch her roll around the ground in pain

Fuck off cuck

save her? she's saving herself for marriage so ill blindfold her and help you so i get a turn

wwyd?

get her face fixed, then FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER

she needs that horse in her pussy, she WANTS to be stretched doesnt she

no thats part of it, you cant touch her only me you cuck

these need to be RAPED

ill have my doge fuck her

how would you make her scream while I watch then? u should blackmail her brother to fuck her in front of me too

how would you do it?

ofc, she will have at least 100 men before you ever get to touch her, and shes going to scream cause shes a virgin and im fucking her ass with no lube

with my penis and some chloroform

go for it

you need to be CUCKED

nope

italian/arabic thick slut

Wwyd?

what would you do after u fuck her ass?
who else wants a turn with this virgin butterface? braces and huge tits

anyone down to trade

i take a turn i would love to fuck her ass too. put tear in her eyes

wwyd

would you make her mom watch? would you throatfuck the girl while you force mom to finger her daughter?

oh no:P the mom need to get it in the ass too. Im looking at her and im sure she can take a good ass pounding.

daughter?

You fuck off. I love fucking other guys' girlfriends and wives. I get to use their little whores without worrying about them getting too attached.

I'm sure the brother would like to assrape them too. tell me what you would do and ill keep posting

does it matter

Cuck me, go ahead. Do your worst.

is this your twinsister

Well i use the daughter boob for starter. those big jug are just good to pinch and fuck. After that i make her lick her mother ass..so it all good for me to fuck her mom in the ass. While she watch and take not from her whore mom how to be fuck.

ass?

I'd tell her to put her shirt back on and go do her geometry homework.

the succ
then the cum onto the tiddies
then the smearing of the cum with the residual dick stiffness

Still around, user? I got a response if so...

Be rough

wwyd? also I have nudes of one of these girls - who do u want nudes of?

Tie them all up with ringags, expose their tits, and slip vibrators in their pussies. They'll have a nice night as combo oral sluts / urinals.

the vote for pedro bitch is fucking THICC
i'd pump her full, twice, 3 times on Sunday

My ex

would like to see the little devil:)

pick one and WWYD to them?

Thanks but no thanks Chris Hansen

got some nude ?:)

how would you rape her? make her scream and break her and ill post her ass

WWYD to cousin Hannah

i would love to fuck the little blue hair girl in the ass. She got a fuck me face

do you have more of the mother ?

gimme more of that thicc pedro bitch i wanna milk my cock for her

I'd walk right up to her and grab her pussy and pull her towards me. She would resist at first, but I'd grab her hips too. I'd force her down on her knees and make her masturbate with my fat cock in her mouth. I'd thrust down her throat as far as I could and listen to her choke and gag. She would cum hard like a little slut whore.

I'd throw her on the bed, put her legs up on my shoulders and pin her arms over her head. She would struggle and yell "no! no!!!!" but I wouldn't care.

I'd impale my cock into her pussy. She would cum when she feels all the inches of my fat cock. Tears would be streaming down her face, but she wouldn't be resisting anymore.

I'd blast my cum into her pussy, then pull as much out as I can with my fingers and feed it to her.

She'd blow up my phone in two days, wanting to get raped again.

which one do u want more pics of? I'll provide

Older sister Natashia

what are you going to do to them? have her flashing if u rape them and break them

do you have her ass ?:)

far left and center tall blonde :P

Wwyd to her

if it your older sister you are like 13??

Eating through that thong I'll tell you what

here's centre blonde

pick your favorite and WWYD to them

oh yes she got a good mouth to suck

more of the blonde?

second from the right

FIrst i put a collar on both of them. Make them walk like little dog whore they are. Slapping they ass to train them good.I slap her daughter in front of her , until she say she is a little slave. For the daughter i tie her up and cum in her mom as her mom eat her. I tie up the mom and put naked and gag in the closet. I fuck the daughter so hard to make her mother hear and bitch daughter get fuck and cry. Than i slap the daughter put her in the closet and finish with the mom. Keep fucking her tie up..i hope you like !