What's it like to have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

What's it like to have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

whats it like to be a normie?

>lurk moar
do it fag.

Generally very nice if you share interests and are not easily annoyed by your vices

Over time, small imperfections become more and more noticeable

sex is overrated, also gets repeatable and boring. the longer you are in a relationship, the more often you'll miss fucking different pussies

it's not profitable to have single girl for more than a year or two, unless you plan to share your mortgage and have someone to change your diapers when you're old

also, pic very accurate. chicks love having their butt rubbed even more than their back

You have less time to yourself, but not in a good way.

This. No matter how nasty the girl can be sometimes it just gets old.

Like bags of sand

A thousand times better than a wife. Girlfriends still have an escape hatch.

This is extremely accurate.

Married 10 years together 15. More fun single

A lifetime of regeret..

we have a proverb going like "just one mouse hole got the cat dead"

My gf is probably my biggest life dilemma right now.
>7/10 looks (she's beautiful, just mostly not my type of choice)
>10/10 intelligence/life expectations/being fun to hang up with
>fuck/marry/kill

I'm stuck.

I wish she would cheat so id have an easy out

Grow a spine.
It's better for you in the long run.

Eat a dick. You don't understand

get somebody to seduce her, the more he is in her taste, the better
neglet her, especially sexually for some time
get yourself cucked
dump the bitch easy way
>it's all her fault
whine a bit about it, just to let the word spread
wait until her friends come by to cheer you up

been there done that

don't be a bitch, just fuck hookers

Fucking annoying.

fucking ridiculously annoying. the ONLY thing they have to offer is sex, and depending on the girl you might get it as often as you want, but most likely not.
The rest of the time you're paying for it. With your time, with losing out on peace and quiet, with money, state of mind. Chicks are filled with drama because they're social creatures who need constant stimulation. They cannot just be content and exist, they have to invent, imagine, somehow create some bullshit for them to bitch about.

you convinced me
i'll marry her

Horrible I want out but know I'll be alone if I do.. Feelsbadman

That's right, you are a special snowflake.

fuck man that pic gave me unnecessary feels

They will ask a thousand questions like a fucking 5 year old.

Sometimes it's hard to politely hand,e said questions

It's like the feeling you had as a kid when you heard...

There’s a magical place
We’re on our way there
With toys in their millions
All under one roof
It’s Called Toys’R’Us!
Soon after bedtime
When dark nightime falls
Geoffrey and helpers stock up on the shelves
From ceiling to floor
Books, Boardgames and Bikes
Teddies, Puppets and Dolls
Bats, Spaceships and Trikes
‘There’s Millions!’ says Geoffrey
All under on roof
It’s Called Toys’R’Us! Toys’R’Us!
Toys’R’Us! Toys’R’Us!

Sounds like a keeper to me, 10/10 personality and you enjoy her body as well? No brainer

Beta. Just say her you dont love her anymore at her Home. Then go and dont answer her. Dunno

a lot of emotional problems but someone to sleep with to make the feelsbadman nights feelalittlebitlessbadman

Leaving them alone with the thoughts in their head is bad. They'll come up with something, anything, and make it an issue. A completely made up scenario is now a serious issue because her brain thought of it, and how could SHE ever be wrong?
If you humor her, entertain the idea, discuss it, she might eventually say it doesn't matter, she got all the attention she wanted and is done for now, "I don't know why I got so upset".

This is the incorrect attitude. Be happy with yourself, do not rely on somebody else to make you happy or life worth living, unless you're gay for dudes (because a man is loyal but lives longer than a dog)

It's nice if you are in love with her. If you love her its after that not that nice anymore but you dont want miss her. If you dont love her its better to have friendship+. Don't know why they all das its shit. It's their decision. Don't come together with everyone you know and its something special.

Faggot, don't start relationship if you cant handle being alone

Quadtruth

If you're "in love" with her then you're a fool who deserves what happens. She tricked you, you fell into her trap, enjoy breaking up when she's done.

she's definitely a keeper.

but still, due to those 3 missing body points i often think with the dick and want to fuck big-titted petite brunette (she's quite the opposite)
and I respect her too much to cheat on her

you can't get everything from life i guess

Started the relationship way before I was a socially awkward faggot dependent on another

this user has the point

speaking of happiness, don't rely single handely (no pun intended) on a woman. It'll bring you even more sorrow, mark my words

find peace and happiness withing yourself, then fulfill it with a decent woman

or ruin it anyway with bitchy one, depending on your luck

big titted petite brunettes are my weakness too.

6/10 wife
10/10 personality
10/10 cleanliness / easy to live with

but man I want to put my dick in other holes.

It happens for both genders and there are nice and retarded people on both genders. I think you never saw a women since you portray them like some strange monsters. It's same retarded logic like feminists using

>it's not profitable to have single girl for more than a year or two

And you faggots wonder why you get cheated on.

please tell me English is not your first language.

>She tricked you, you fell into her trap, enjoy breaking up when she's done.

Yeah, if you go for sluts.

sad but true
>fell in trap with biggest love of my life
>relationship downhilled like crazy
>got cucked and dumped
>3 years of recovery from emotional trauma
>yes, I'm a oversensitive special snowflake, fuck I know
>find another gf
>don't really give a shit
>best relationship ever

love is by far the most sneakiest and deadliest drug known to mankind

Remember this moment!

that's why i have a rule of thumb
cheat on her before she cheats on you

that's exactly what she wants you to think

find decent psychotherapist and keep his number somewhere handy, it may be too late for searching when you learn it the hard way

I don't have shit to worry about faggot.

I don't go for American women and my girlfriend has polish parents from Poland who instilled 1940's era housewife values into her.

She cooks, cleans, fucks & does pretty much above and beyond to make me happy. She doesn't have the hoe mentality of American women.

We're coming up on 5 years now. I usually check her phone & Facebook too, never anything to worry about.

Then I see these faggots who willingly get with hoes. WILLINGLY. And they wonder why they got fucked over. Learn to spot a hoe. You'll save your dough.

I had bad experiences too. But this happens for both genders. Some people are just manipulative and shitty. Thats why you have to be careful with your heart.

KEK.

Yeah I've gotten screwed over by hoes because I used to be a dumbass just like you.

>in relationship for 6 months
>gets cheated on
>REEEEE ALL WEOMEN ARE GOING TO RUIN YOUR SOUL REEEEE

it's like a sag of band

great at first, but later it becomes boring, stressful and full of regret. It's pretty overrated tbh. You're better off with flings or ending it right after the "cupcake" phase.

Y do chicks like attention so much?

>I don't go for American women
translates to "can't"

Irritating but its a steady supply of sex. As soon as they get on birth control they gain weight

Its like having a talking cat that complains about its mom and friends. Does it it need to hang out with those other cats? No. Is it going to? Yes. Will it irritate the shit out of you when you're sleeping? Yes. Is it necessary? No. Does it need to be fed so often? No. Will it demand food anyway? Yes. Does it like attention? Yes. Does it like being petted? Yes. Are you allowed to pet it when you want? No. Will it protest loudly for attention? Yes. Does anything you do solve this problem? No. Does it shed everywhere? Yes. Does it seem to play around in the shitter? Yes. Is it useful around the house? No. Is there a chance it'll roam around the neighborhood getting fucked? Yes. Can you dress it up in little outfits? Sometimes.

their self worth biologically now is dependent on how much validation they receive from social media or men

without it essentially they "die" so to speak so in order to stay alive and reproduce they have the extreme urgency to be validated

I've had 6 girlfriends before her, all of them have screwed me over.

Even the ones I "thought" were not hoes. All of them American.

This shitpost translates to
>i like fat sluts

This giy knows what he's talking about.

bruh g shit all white girls have no morals and or lack culture

especially when it comes to family etc

most of my gfs been white and they all psychotic and will cheat on you

stick to latinas , asian , or actual europeans

What about in 10 or so years when sex robots are full fledge out there? Do they rewire or just completely die?

But user, everyone can fuck american girls, its the worlds passtime

>bruh g shit all
>white girls have no morals and or lack culture
>most of my gfs been white and they all psychotic and will cheat on you
>stick to europeans
What form of nigger ranting is this?

great coincidence, since I'm a Polack

heritage doesn't matter. She was a Pole, a catholic, a virgin, yadda yadda purest thing in entire world.
and yet she acted EXACTLY like some white thrash whore you were talking about

Maybe I was just out of luck at some point, but keep vigilant anyway user, never letting your guard down. whore spotting not always works, keeping your head sober do.

godspeed with your relationship

ha, for the record you are an extremely poor judge of character

Translation: American women who don't have foreign parents have no culture and because of this have no morals and will eventually cheat on you.

i don't really think that will affect women in 10 years maybe 20

but lets say it does happen they will be forced to seek the most suitable mates that are willing to sleep with them and they will give it up even easier than today

Like any drug, it's fucking magical at first, but then over time the high you get decreases and the price you pay increases until you have to either go cold turkey or accept death.

American women aren't all white and you're saying no European women are white. Learn fucking logic

Having a girlfriend is great. Its like buying a car.

But make sure you get a good car, otherwise you are gunna have a giant money pit who leaks oil and refuses to let you drive it.

Find a car that looks good, is reliable, and is hard to steal.

>never once brought up race

Were you even listening?

well yes we do reserve some for the less fortunate.

It's like having your heart ripped out everyday and having it shown to you on a platter, with a smile.

agreed with this more than anything

Honestly it's fucking amazing

You have somebody to hold and love, and anytime you're depressed or stressed they are there for you. And good girlfriends can forgive you even if your a huge fucking dumbass sometimes. No matter what you do you know they love you and even if the whole world is against you knowing that she loves you makes everything okay.

Good analogy, user.

>implying american women are the biggest sluts
Brits? South Americans? Mosy poorer Asian nations?
All you faggots do is talk about how America lacks culture but its all you know and emulate. What are you, burgers and yuros?

NIG GER. I live in America you fuck.

It's all in the upbringing and their values.

Yes you did. Now you're just being retarded.

That was the nig, not me.

I was doing a white man's translation.

spotted the landwhale

togtfo

Holy shit I was always self conscious that girls would always call me out on this when I did it. Thank god it's common enough that someone made a picture of it.

>white
>stick to latinas , asian
nigga that was the whole rant are you autistic

Thanks, anons. People need to think harder for both their women and car choices.

I have a friend who bought a 2002 bmw, for the reason "its good looking and itll make people think ive got money"

Needless to say, he bought a 15 year old bmw and is in a world of pain. Paid 6 grand for it too.

>t. asshole

Girls fucking love it

I always thought ultra feminists would try to ban the sex robots. But if they dont now we have like 80% or so of the males fucking robots while women have to fight over the remaining 20% to provide for them 'n' shit.
I thought true love was supposed to never run out.
So human beings are now assets? Just end this corprate hell hole existence.

Ah I apologize

Checked

Wait a minute. My apologies. I mistook girlfriend for wife. Hell, having a gf is awesome. Fuck the living hell out of her every night. Blow jobs on demand. Hand jobs. ANAL. Fucking ANAL man! Hell yeah. If you're lucky she'll invite her bestie for a threesome. You can fuck her friend in the ass too. Yeah man. Gf's are fucking awesome.

Girlfriends are one of those things where if you don't have one you want one more than anything and if you do have one you're like "oh christ, this isn't so great." It's kind of like those movies with the talking cats and dogs. You'd think a movie about talking cats and dogs would be really great but they always end up so horribly wrong.

It what we in the literary world call an "analogy"

But you hit on a valid point. We are all just assets to someone else. You are not the center of the universe, you are not the protagonist of this novel, you are not the hero in this videogame.

You are a cog who will be replaced when its broken. There will be other cogs who work well with you, but if you think they will work with a broken part for any length of time, you are a fool

>I thought true love was supposed to never run out.

Hah. Y'know what the term 'true love' was referring to when it was first coined? It meant not cheating. That's it. That's what 'being true to your love' is; not fucking somebody else. And it was coined back when most people died in their thirties, so you really didn't have to hang on that long.

Love is not some mystical energy field binding the galaxy together. It's just one of several brain chemicals that evolved to trick animals into fucking. It does not and cannot last forever. In actual fact, romantic love generally only lasts about three years, with a one- to two-year bump after you have a kid.

Just leave her then you fucking pathetic spineless beta

Bullshit. I liked Cats & Dogs when I was a kid.

Quads have spoken

Yes ik about ANALogies but isn't there someone or something that is the king? We all might be assets to each other but you can be the king of your world.
So there is no such thing as true love in the modern world? Where through thick and thin weiners you still give a fuck about someone or something no matter what?

Probably the most accurate account of what it's like...
Married for 3 years here and this is still spot on.