My boyfriend left me. I feel like I've got nothing left. It's my fault. I cheated too many times and he was too hurt...

My boyfriend left me. I feel like I've got nothing left. It's my fault. I cheated too many times and he was too hurt. Now I got what I deserved. I want to kill myself.

At least your boyfriend lost nothing

/thread

Don't do it!

It's not your fault. Women are programmed to be promiscuous!

He's just a cuck.

Suck my ass.

At least give us nudes before you kys for good karma in the afterlife

there are no girls on Sup Forums user

>my boyfriend left me.
>I cheated too many times
what the fuck is wrong with you, if he had any balls at all he would've left you fucking stupid cunt.

Generally your first feeling is the correct one.

fucking end yourself fucking slut

You're right.

Nudes first. Then go shoot up a niggerhood. 10 points each. 30 for women and nigglets.

Then do it

You can be my gf, my little cum-bucket. Where do you live toots?

Bump

Do it while streaming it

Post noods then shoot up a gay night club... try to get a new high score...

He didn't know until recently. We have a child together.

> I don't understand how being a terrible cunt of a person could backfire on me
> Now I feel bad

You genuinely should stop breathing

Who would fardels bear to grunt and sweat under a weary life, but that the dread of something after death, that undiscovered country from whose born no traveler returns; puzzles the will and makes us rather bear the ills we have than fly to others we know not of.
Thus conscience makes cowards of us all; and thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o're with the pale cast of thought, and enterprises of great pith and moment. With this regard their currents turn awry and lose the name of action.

>I cheated too many times
>I cheated

>I want to kill myself

I recommend starting with something slow, like crushing up glass and snorting it, or maybe drinking bleach.

Should give you enough time to implement many different methods.

Stupid is as stupid does, now stupid cries about the consequences of stupid.

>Stupid is as stupid does

What the fuck does that even mean?

You're only as smart as your actions?

pretty much.

Only a stupid person would do something dumb, then cry about it when it's found out.
If you were smart you would've seen it coming and wouldn't be so shocked when you were found out.

interestingly I have only heard stupid people qoute this.

well you know what they say, stupid is as stupid does

Fake

Fucking unfaithful faggot. Eat shit knowing you'll never have a decent man to take care of you.

commit suicide live on fb

Do it fgt

I would love to tear you appart
rape you all day