Apologize

Apologize

is this that blue steel i've been hearing about?

SORRY SENPAI!!

what was he thinking?

IM SORRY BASED RONALDO

sorry senpai

Pepe statue in the left corner of the pool

smug tsuuu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>siguiendo

Sorry Senpai

Hmmm

Probably an exchange student in the Slavlands.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>reallymaketsuthink.jpeg

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Welp, that's the best I can do

noice

Cleaning the trasparency, here you go, last edit.

I hope someone else could fix it better or do it better, not good at pepes myself

its great m8

>Sorry your goal was given to me, Varane
>Sorry I hollywooded for that penalty
>Sorry the one who worked for that goal got no credit

that skin is not healthy

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Pepenaldo.png
KEK

that would be a tan you pasty nerd

What a disgusting faglord. A fluke, a non-penalty and a tap in when it was all over, still doing all that queer number. I abhor the cunt and I am up for discussion here. NOW

>"P-penaldo doesn't show up in big gaming"
>Scores a hat trick against the "best defense in the world"
> H-he got lucky three times
Messhitters literally SEETHING

Games*

I see you are a thick one.
-Fist goal was a fluke. Everyone can see that. the shot was really bad and easy for the keeper. He just got lucky af
-Second goal was a blatant non-penalty. Everyone can see how he shamelessly dives
-Third goal was a tap in. Bale made 3/4 of that goal.

You amerifats, know very little to nothing about football.

>inb4 I'm mexican
same

>Poopee land opinions
Makes me sick.

(you)

>Makes me sick

You're not exactly wrong m8, but at the end of the day what counts is that he got his hat trick and the three points.

And that's where you're wrong.

It counts for the team as yet another humiliating victory over their archrivals, and for the faggot statistics. But that's about it. There is another, and bigger side on this matter that counts way more than that. I am afraid if you can not see it, there is no point in arguing here

man shut ur autistic ass up
goddam

no

and learn your football before addressing me again, fucking Malaysia

No, kraut. I'm absolutely right. Football is a sport in which a great deal of "fans" don't really watch games of any teams but their own, sometimes they don't even watch more than half the games of a season. In short, what I'm trying to say is that most football fans, not only americans, don't really know what they're saying. That is why they're so easily swayed by stats. It's not hard to find brits claiming that Lampard is 10 times better than Iniesta because Iniesta doesn't really assists or scores much, and they're supposed to know their shit. By the way, journos and team captains are the same. Most of them don't really follow the sport, which is why all that matters to them is the "Ronaldo scored a hat trick" part, they don't give a fuck about how he did it or how he played.

Tsu definitely browse Sup Forums

>all wrong

thanks for playing
this

lmao I just came to Sup Forums to see if any of you noticed the pepeing

>deflected fk
>penalty
>tap in
He's back.
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Goals are goals.

Really made me think

You sound like you watch WWE every week

it's simple
we kill the Messi

>still believing that faggot is even close to Messi's level

Is Ronaldo a good team mate? I've seen that one webm of him where he seems to get mad if someone on his team scores but it's not him.

And you know what's even better? He did this multiple times. How anyone can cheer for this absurdly retarded gaylord is beyond me...

I don't really follow soccer outside the world cup, although I did watch the Euros this year, but I see all these Ronaldo memes on sp and it's hard to tell if people are just shit posting or he's really that much of an autistic dick.

Just check out his instagram account and decide for yourself. Here's a small sample

the best football player in the worlds history, im proud im alive while hes active

he's a fucking cancerous teammate, you know one time he called for an offside on a teammate that scored that wasn't him

that's like if a wide receiver called incomplete to the refs in a game-winning touchdown because he wasn't the one who caught the ball.

absolute cunt,

But this isn't a Zico thread.
Pele
Romario
Baggio
Cruyff
Van Basten
Maldini
Moore
Hoddle
Best
Puskas