Will her career die like Page's now that's she's come out?

Will her career die like Page's now that's she's come out?

>On her love for girlfriend Alicia Cargile: 'I think also right now I'm just really in love with my girlfriend. We've broken up a couple of times and gotten back together, and this time I was like, 'Finally, I can feel again.'

elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/longform/a31279/kristen-stewart-elle-uk-september-cover-2016/

IT'S A LIE

It's already pretty dead innit
She was only cute in Into the Wild

Of course it will. her appeal just dropped by (at least) 50%. She will lose her male fan base, as well as (some) of her non-gay female fan base. She was never much of an actress to begin with though...

Well, at least she's white.

>I kissed a girl once
>I'm gay

When will this die?

>the lesbian meme
Is this still a thing?

This. No attractive female celebrity is actually a full blown dyke. All women have homosexual tendencies and no problem getting naked around each other or groping each other for laughs. The majority of women have "experimented" at one time or another because the female form is universally appealing.

She will get bored and go back for a good dicking within a year's time.

Y'all retarded.

she does a lot of indie shit. not sure if its by choice and she really likes it or she doesn't have anything better planned.

DELETE THIS

She's been with Alicia Cargille for years.

How is this news? I thought everyone already knew she was gay

okay

What the fuck is Zuzu doing with all those dykes

>ywn be eaten out by KStew

>I fucked a guy once
>I'm not gay

>she's talking about doing a gay marriage
Yep. Career is over. It's not about being intolerant or homophobic, that's just reality.

Can she still be my waiting if she's gay?

>we've broken up several times
>but it's totally gonna work!

Oh Kstew

I will never understand people who break up multiple times and think it's going to work. The fact is if you talk to any couple that's been together happily for decades they did NOT break up multiple times. Sure they had hardships and struggles but it never got to the point of having to split apart. It never got super nasty. It never turned into huge fucking fights, abuse, etc.

People need to understand sometimes things just don't work and you need to give up on that shit and stop wasting each others time so you CAN find the one you're meant to be with. Every year you force yourselves to stick together is another year you aren't looking for the person who can really make you happy.

shes been done for a while you kstew fags need to let it go

i havent ever paid to see her in anything anyways

She just talked about it in an interview for the first time.