My brother is in coma after a overdose of cocaine, what should I say to him before he dies?

My brother is in coma after a overdose of cocaine, what should I say to him before he dies?

be a softiefag for once

unplug him

HaHa

>I did it, bro, I got dubs!

Check em

It doesn't matter, he's in a coma.

Arbeit macht frei

dr. Pirrôla

Know where I can get some of dat nose-candy?

ask for his ad revenue

U shudnt have od'd lol

well you can't tell him shit cuz he's in a coma, however you can fix his eyebrows

Fala que vc é mophobics

>"You look like a jew faggot"
-OP

Tell him that fapping to traps is not gay if the penis is feminine.

Bump. Send him out looking less like a hypnotist faggot.

no penis is feminine do you have an extra chromosome

I didn't say I believed this, I just told him to tell it to his brother.

"good night, sweet prince" - Shakespeare

Wheres the rest?

Consequences will never be the same.

OP wasn't a faggit today

What kind of faggot overdoses on cocaine

op is always a faggit

this nigga dont get the joke. berate him and call him a newhomo.

hu hu hu HUUUUEEE

You should put you dick in his mouth and take a picture. Then suck his cock and call him a faggot.

Jesus, ANOTHER Maisie thread??

Draw dicks on his forehead and spike his iv

Snape killed Dumbledore.

>what should I say to him before he dies?

pic related.

OP should tell his brother that only retarded faggots save thumbnails.

bump

Steal his cocaine.

Also search his house for his other drugs and do them. He won't need them anymore.

"The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in "advanced" countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in "advanced" countries. The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy. If the system breaks down the consequences will still be very painful. But the bigger the system grows the more disastrous the results of its breakdown will be, so if it is to break down it had best break down sooner rather than later. We therefore advocate a revolution against the industrial system."

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

You should slapp him hehe

Dude, climb on top of his hospital bed. Get up real close to his comatose body. Then jump down, and say some fuckin gay shit.

#WOKEKaczynskism