How do I get rid of acne once and for all? I don't get pimples anymore but I still have scars and clogged pores (Nose)...

How do I get rid of acne once and for all? I don't get pimples anymore but I still have scars and clogged pores (Nose). Please help Sup Forums

shotgun to the head

Gee thanks.

The shotgun to the head method does work, but it has some undesirable side effects.

Use an exfoliating cleanser and wash your face daily.

How many times should I wash?

Daily. Once a day should do it.

Do it in the shower so the hot water and steam open your pores.

But finish the shower with cold water on your face so that your pores close back up

If you are under 20 do the washing in the shower but don't be surprised if you can't get rid of them all, they are normal. Just keep clean to avoid spots.

semen is both natural and effective when it comes to treating acne.
it also builds muscle, increases bone strength, boosts the immune system and improves short and long term memory.

Clogged pores on your nose are inevitable. Your body naturally produces more sebum on your nose. You might also just have enlarged pores due to genetics and that too causes clogged pores.

Either way you still look fucking ugly

Sulfuric Acid

pore strips dude. It's generally marketed as a girl thing but they're so satisfying

Bullshit...

When would be better? In the morning or at night? Would it even make a difference?

go vegan. also no oil. completely cured in 6 months. you'll have to do it your entire life tho. yeah sucks i know.

Dude. How the fuck do you get through the day?

Look: Shower every day. Wash your face when you shower. Done.

Yes, also effective but semen is absorbed into the skin more effectively, especially if fresh and still warm as this opens the pores and allows the natural cleansing and antibacterial effect to take place.

maybe rub some gas on it and then sit back light a joint and wait and see.

OP those are sebacious filaments, not acne. They're caused by sebum build-up in your pores. The best way to get rid of them is to use exfoliants. Get a box of stridex in the red box and follow with glycolic acid. You can find a good glycolic acid at theordinary.com

Should I use liquid soap instead of a soap bar?

Oil of Vitriol! Worked great on some family members of mine!

>marketed as a girl thing
ignoring that retarded comment, they're actually not good supposedly. they strip your nose of some oils it actually needs.

Jesus, why is this so complicated that not everyone can agree on solutions.

Don't use those pore strips. They'll fuck of your face. Your pores when stretched will stay stretched and if you use pore strips, you'll stretch out your pores and they'll get big.

Use AHA or BHA exfoliators to clean out your pores and get rid of black ehads.

skincare is a convoluted mess m8 people will tell you all sorts of thing. washing your face and moisturizing is the most important, but see a dermatologist if you feel the need to.

Fucking a girls pussy while sucking twinks dick and grabbing his ass

Ok OP this is what you do you sissy fag.

Witch hazel. You can get a cheap bottle for like, $4. Get that and cotton balls. Cleaned my acne up super fast.

That's hot af tbh. I'd do that anyway.

i usually pop the blackheads then steam them out then wash with soap, does the trick

How do you pop them?

Unless you want to wreck your skin. Don't do that

you guys need to get one of these fuckers. go crazy after a hot shower.

This, i like the YouTube compilation videos

Do charcoal face mask actually work, or is it just a bunch of bs?

I use nonscented moisturizing soap and I wash with lukewarm water in the sink not the shower - otherwise my skin gets so dry that no amount of moisturizer will help. I also use a green tea and aloe moisturizer. Helps, but I still have acne even at 23 :( mine seems to go away when I'm not stressed though

ITT: OP is going to end up fucking his skin permanently by trying to remove his sebaceous filaments.