Hey Sup Forums, quick question for you

Hey Sup Forums, quick question for you

I'm fairly experienced with acid, mushrooms, X, molly, etc. I've done peyote once but it was many years ago. I currently have the opportunity to try DMT, and i have a couple questions about it.

Me and my girlfriend would be doing it, she's less experienced than I, but we will be staying in a hotel room.

What is the likelihood that she or I will 'act the fool' on it? Is it easy to retain your lucidity, or is it easier to go nuts and be way too loud on DMT than acid or shrooms? I'm not trying to talk to the hotel manager or the cops that evening.

How does DMT do when combined with other drugs? Originally, we had planned on taking a couple hits of acid each with a quad-stack of molly each. I'm not sure if we'll be able to get either the acid or the molly in time for the show, but the DMT is a sure thing if I want it.

How would DMT + acid, DMT + molly, or DMT, molly and acid work? Are we going to flip out and make fools of ourselves and get arrested?

I love you, Sup Forums, I've been with you guys for many years. Thanks in advance, brothers, for your opinions and advice.

bumping for love

bump, don't tell me all the Sup Forumstards of this younger generation haven't experimented with psychadelics

don't let me down bros

bump for interest

As you probably already know DMT is a substance that only lasts a half hour at most. It would be nice to have someone there, but if you do break through properly you will not have promised full control. DMT takes you to another world, and if in that world there is something frightening, you will not be able to keep from yelling about it. Do it at home and take turns.

If you were *there* and someone else, a tripsitter, was trying to calm you down, would they have any effect?

If my girlfriend and I take turns, could one of us keep the other from going fucking ballistic and turning the hotel room inside out while the tripsitter was two or three hits and a quadstack in?

Yes to a degree, most of the time you wont be able to walk. Just enjoy the show of geometric shapes and relax. If there are aliens they want to talk but not to fight. A tripsitter would be good to literally keep yourself from becoming a danger to yurself or others. It should be ok, and if not just flush the drugs before the cops come. Bring weed for the come down, and always xanxs

Bumping for interest as well

Op you're cool. Make sure you don't do it together is all I'd advise. 1 at a time. You will just lie back the trip is all in your head it's nothing like shrooms acid or say salvia.

I would advise against mixing it with anything. Purely because it's not an experience that needs any help, dmt is beyond anything else. You don't "get high" on dmt you simply go. Bye bye. Alternate dimension kinda

Have done it twice that's my take. Ama

You will trip hard for 20 minutes. If you are worried about going to far down the hole bring some seraquel or other anti psychotic and it'll tame the trip

Definite thanks to you gents.

We'll definitely be getting ready for this experience before it happens. While DMT may not need anything else, I expect we'll be eating the acid and molly first, then letting DMT introduce us to the larger trip. Anything else we should be aware of?

I've heard that DMT isn't an experience that is pure enough that it should be experienced without other filters over your minds' eye, but I don't really know what that means. I was planning on taking it during the loading phase of the other drugs.

I can't get xanax, would some green, prozac, and bourbon do the trick?

Can't get serquel, other anti-psychotics I could look for?

Once again, Bumping for more interest

i'm gonna tackle you questions in order of when they were asked
1. this depends on how much you take. if you take a really light dose you'll retain 100% lucidity with some visuals. if you take more, you'll literally not be aware you're in the room you're in. but lucky you, most people don't/aren't able to move while tripping that hard
2. see pick related
3. see pick related. if acid, mdma, and DMT all combine they should(should, don't quote me) be fine

you'll be fine OP, but DMT will be something else.

would not recommend loading up before taking it the first time. if you feel like it wasn't enough after the first time and have enough for another dose, go for it. it shouldn't if you take the correct amount; check for more info on combos.

The tolerances for DMT and LSD are similar. I would recommend not doing any psychedelics or anti psychotics for about a week before the trip.

Actually, I was planning on eating the lucy and mdma, and having the dmt experience during the loading phase of the other two drugs. I figure a good hour to an hour and a half of waiting time for the candy tripping to commence, and one of my dudes offered DMT.

Since DMT only lasts 20 mins to a half hour, I thought it might fast-track our introduction phase.

I haven't had anything since about August or so. Thanks for the concern though, Sup Forumsrother!

They aren't, though.
There's a different between serotonin and dopamine

Lsd + cannabis caution ? Why

Also your question will be much better answered on 420chan under the /psy/ board.

Only dmt would be all you need. Either way you're not going to be moving so don't worry.

My friend took some dmt at 2 o'clock in the morning on the beach and was back with us partying within 45 minutes with no problems. It was his second time and I would have joined him if I didn't have to drive but it looked pretty safe and he was very satisfied with the experience dispite everybody walking around him and talking and music

Don't mix it with other drugs, bad idea, but you'll probably do it anyways. Mixing won't kill you it's just better on its own because the high is so pure, you won't get the full enjoyment otherwise.
Zero chance of a freakout, from my experience most people are too high to even move around or talk when it hits.

I've had the opportunity to do DMT several times, in my opinion it is honestly the best high out there.

Don't be taking anti-psychotics, SSRI's or Xanax. All are a bad idea.

/psy/ is full of faggots

It can make the experience too extreme

Oi motha facka /psy/ is the best board on the internet

This sounds pretty sensible. Maybe take turns doing the DMT in smaller amounts and then drop acid & molly after or something. I'm not as experienced as OP with drugs but I would prob never take a new drug mixed with other shit the first time, but that's just me.

this. To explain it from my own personal experience, on acid I feel like my thoughts run in multiple circular loops in dimensions alongside each other, while weed gives me "Robin William's Brain", where I end up thinking about something, getting distracted, thinking about something else.

I find when I mix the two while I'm peaking on LSD that it makes my trip too intense and that I start judging myself, introspectively nitpicking my faults etc because the weed causes me to think about shit in detail that I would normally not do when I'm tripping.

Even erowid recommends weed for after the peak on acid unless experienced. I smoked shittonnes during the peak of my first acid trip and while it wasn't a 'bad' trip it was uncomfortable because suddenly I was thinking about all the people I hadn't texted in a while and started feeling lonely etc. Everyone's diff though, but just my 2cents.