Summer is nearby why arent you riding a fixed gear bike yet?

Summer is nearby why arent you riding a fixed gear bike yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/177478412
moosebicycle.com/en/bicycles/fixie/denim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q9cN7UbmBp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't ride a bike anymore, when I was a teenager all of a sudden my knees hurt badly when I tried to ride a bike, and it's happened every time since. The day before I was fine, I lived in the country, it was summer vacation, I rode every day. Then one day it just hurt too much.

Because no brakes, nigger.

because i dont want to have to walk up every incline

You gotta get used to it, its like going to the gym for the first few weeks

vimeo.com/177478412

I had been riding every day for 2 months, and there was no pain at all the whole time. Then one day it was excruciating, and never stopped. I could still do everything else, walk, run, squat, but pedaling was just suddenly painful.

>2017
>no gears

Where and when did this trend started ? Its fucking stupid.

I ride all year (ice is actually fun!) and prefer full suspension MTBs. But to each his own. Have a bump and some boobs.

I ride fixed in Seattle. Your city is flat, no excuses.

Make sure when you sit on the saddle you can stretch your legs straight while pedaling

Yall watch this vimeo.com/177478412

hurr i raise my seat higher than the handlebars because being bent over the entire time i ride is comfortable as fuck

Your trips have no power over me

I tried that with another bike, even months later it was just instantly painful.

Get some riser handlebars or a bmx handlebar

I've been thinking about it! A lot of big hills near my house though. Are Pure Fix any good now? I've also been eyeing up this bike moosebicycle.com/en/bicycles/fixie/denim.html

Looks great man you should get it. I got mine on evay through auction so it was pretty cheap.

I will be fo sho nigga, you're looking at almost $3000 in bikes right thur. And a $20 kitter that I wouldn't sell for a million.

I'll probably order one when I'm recovered from my current cycling injuries. It probably won't replace my geared bikes for commuting though!

hey dude I'm a NYC fixie rider and am relocating to seattle next month. How's the fixed scene there? I'll be moving to the Lynwood area and it seems that there are a shit ton of bike shops but I haven't seen many fixies during the couple weeks I was there recently...

tl;dr: fixed in and around seattle? y/n?

You should get a fixed gear, great work out. Pure fixies are pretty shit, I'd probably go with the moose bike option. If you want aluminum , go with throne,leader,aventon all cheap and light.

If anyone has any questions about anything bike related, ask away faggots

inb4 works at a bike shop

Dam you got the best of both worlds right there. I need a bmx too

In soviet fixie, brakes are you

Thats good as long you get enjoy the summer

You overpaid.

Here's about 2-3k in 1 bike.
Nobody is here to show off with your shitty evo frame. Get carbon or 7005/airplane tubing pussy

>2017
>biking instead of diving

youtube.com/watch?v=q9cN7UbmBp0

I literally just got that Stranger bmx built yesterday, finally. I made 4 or 5 orders for all the parts over the past few weeks. I highly recommend Stranger, they are solid and the riders and owner are cool as fuck. Check them out on Youtube, Caleb Quanbeck, Nate Richter, Adam LZ.

Riding carbon on street, yeah, nah. My $350 Evo frame is stronger and better looking than that $800 Bianchi frame.

"OOH.. guys look at this guy with his Bianchi.. It's a BIANCHI!" KYS faggot.

that's real nice but have fun with your overpriced super while I blow past you on my 600$ '15 pista

agreed; I stumbled into a great bianchi frame and covered the logos up with dumb stickers asap to avoid that

funny said the dude who bought a bike in the celeste color scheme... you know, the color that everyone knows is a bianchi

Your a fag, go suck adam lz's cock.

british carbon framest + rims. . . and 10 speeds

every company makes parts in celeste, but it's Bianchi's color...

You're in real danger of exposing yourself as the fucking idiot you are.

the frame is nice but wtf are you riding specialized/hed 3 trispokes? it looks silly, is functionally silly especially as they're really meant for 1 purpose which youre not using it for and if you did, you wouldn't be silly enough to keep it on your bike except on the track. fucking poser

summer touring mode

This. dat knock off bianchi

wrong.
Your evo frame has china aluminum so that means....garbage. Evos have no 6001/7005/7075 aluminum. Nice bmx build though, just built up a rift racing bmx frame with onyx hubs

I'm 250 lbs, that frame is strong as fuck.

All of the fix fix fix bikes are such garbage builds and why can't they match the model to a bike that would actually fit them? I know it is autistic to complain about bike fit when they are just props for a shitty softcore photo shoot, but it is why I can't play ball with this garbage.

dope vid. I want a fixed gear bike ever since premium rush

if you show up on a debadged celeste colored bike, most people would assume it's a bianchi. if you had celeste parts, no one would make that assumption.

it doesn't matter wtf you ride because you're the asshole that has to wank that shit around, but its sort of a joke when some 2nd rate bike manufacturer uses a paint color that is deceivingly a bianchi.

DONT BE SHY FAGGOTS, post your bikes

I bought it for the purpose of the velodrome. Sometimes I'll throw it on when racing with friends

Nice build, weight?

I like the frame and saddle bags..you are ready for real expeditions

Of fucking course you do. Waiting for your mustached friend from Portland to chime in on the minimalist superiority of a fixie. Are you also vegan?

I'm fat, there's a lot of hills around my area, but is there any bike that could make it easier to get up the hills, that is light and dependable, also I'm short about 5'4 , any suggestions?

I try not to weigh it, and it has aluminum bars and seat post . . . ~18, 18.2. It has 180mm disc rotor on the front, extra stuff for touring. Usually run aerobars also. I've traveled in 13 states bikes are my life

pic: my old bike at the top of a 22 mile climb in Utah

You must have bitch legs or just fat. steel full njs peloton shitamori track bike

>I'm fat, there's a lot of hills around my area, but is there any bike that could make it easier to get up the hills, that is light and dependable, also I'm short about 5'4 , any suggestions?
I'm fat, there's a lot of hills around my area, but is there any bike that could make it easier to get up the hills, that is light, comfortable and dependable, also I'm short about 5'4 , any suggestions, also does it

90 Miles in Utah, I did this overnight on a 1x9 rigid MTB. . . beat my mentor in a race. . . 11 hours overnight on a super moon

Found in the wild, a guy riding through CO . . . 1 x Rohloff, hand-made titanium . . .

Because there for faggets and posers! Grow up and drive a truck sissies

Kansas

Wow that's extremely light for a touring bike, fuck yeah. I respect it for just hoping on and riding for miles. I also noticed that nice orange ano generator hub/or Chris king hub.

If ur not poor, buy a carbon/alum hybrid for endurance with a riser bar. Drop bars like road bikes arent good if ur fat(unless you like the position in the drops )

picrelated my 70s road bike build

1/2 - my beauty, Piaggio Ciao

summer is here

Currently only own old Koga Miyata and some refurbished MTB.

>Be fat
>Start cycling as much as possible to work
> Feels good man

Thinking about a new bike can get it mostly tax free through work. Sucks that my country is rainy though

2/2 Honda cbr 600 f2