This is literally the personification of /pol

This is literally the personification of /pol

WRONG

worse than the goddamn muslims

Yeah, because Christians are/have ever murdered and choppee heads off of innocent people for simply having different beliefs. Ugh, grow the fuck up OR read a fucking book, a REAL book like the Bible and not some scifi/bill nye the science lie bull shit

debate me fag

i'm alt-right ama

really good b8

Who would have been your ideal President this cycle and why?

probably trump. immigration is easily the most important issue to me and the alt right as a whole. he's not perfect but he's a good stepping stone.

>b8
>cuck
>fag

This is why you neak beards on this board cannot be taken seriously. As soon as actual logic is brought up, you throw out your buzz words and turn another crusty page in your copy of The Gid Delusion

"I VOTE REPUBLICAN"

"...BECAUSE I MAY NOT HAVE MUCH BUT REPUBLICANS WILL MAKE SURE WE ALL HAVE EVEN LESS AND I WON'T EVEN REALIZE IT"

fixed

not that guy, but why is immigration such a big issue?

really, really good b8

let me get this straight.. Generally democrats are for more government controlled health care, benefits etc. and higher taxation to pay for this as well as gun control. All of these directly pertain to less in the hands on the people, and for some reason your pic seems to actually promote the idea of conservative ideology as being more of a hindrance by regulation, and with no backing whatsoever. At the same time not only do democrats advocate wealth distribution as higher taxation for the rich, essentially making sure they have less as well as increasing income and corporate taxes limiting people's disposable income. How exactly does democratic ideology possibly make sure others "have more?"

Pro tip, it doesn't.

sage and ignore slide thread the democrats are losing we just need to take a couple of more seats and we can change the constitution

Well I'll try and summarize it the best I can, because a lot of my reasoning probably will require explanation. I'll elaborate if you want me to.

Basically we believe the people of a nation are a foundational part of the identity and history of a nation. In the modern era immigration is being used as almost a weapon to "diversify" our countries whether we like it or not.

Multiculturalism has universally proven to be a bad idea throughout history, yet for some reason the elites continue to insist "diversity is our strength", when in reality it means replacing the native whites.

Ultimately we believe all countries should be something like 90% homogeneous. This is all based in fact, mind you. The social conditions of homogeneous Asian countries are vastly superior to that of the Western "diverse" countries.

I honestly have zero knowledge/opinon for or against the alt-right. Based on your infographic it seems somewhat similar to me as a Libertarian, except I still fail to see how immigration can even account for 15% of major issues with this country.

It just seems that its the easiest to get majority of Americans on board with (even most liberals) because sure, how hard is it to pick a color, and he's skating on this easy topic to show success with handling, yet I fail to see how fixing it will better the nation as a whole

How is obsma not called out for being a shit president? He was no better then trump

sadly nothing is further from the truth

Republicans: Party of very educated and people that never went to college but have a job

Democrats: Party of barely literate people that went to college, but never paid attention in history and economics

because he was one of the best

meanwhile mass shooting nut jobs tend to be demcrats

Funny how that always seems to be the response to that little chart. We're definitely not libertarian, many of us used to be, but now we certainly aren't.

I tried to articulate myself to that other guy as to why we oppose mass immigration, though it came out pretty disjointed. If you have any questions on our positions fire away.

WHat am I if I oppose all of those things including the alt right?

Cult of personality. What he did didn't matter to the majority of people, he was just another celebrity.

Because just as he inherited the shit state our nation was in as bush left it and has taken blame, trump will inherit the significantly better state it is in now since and including the economic upswing we are in that for the most part Obama is the reason for, and will take full credit for it

Oppose everything we support or everything we oppose?

Who?

propaganda

Why do you believe that? It's never been about one race or another, people immigrate to white countries for a better life. No-one's trying to antagonize white people. I mean you just seem racist to me.
And how the fuck are Asian countries superior to Western countries? Every Asian country is developING while Western countries are developED.

I bet you also believe Obamas a muslim yet he ordered the murder of more of them under his administration than Bush did

kek, retard

I don't care about republicans but what's so wrong about making sure other people have less? If it's legal, I see nothing wrong with it. In fact, I would argue that it brings me great joy to see others suffer and that if it's within my legal right, you really have no case.

ignore the edgelord everyone

"And someone's gonna pay for it! still TBD"

like i said, debate me fam

Well we'll have to cover a lot of fundamentals before we continue here I think.

So yes, people do immigrate to white countries for a better life. But that's just sort of been accepted amongst white folk...we never even ask ourselves, why do these people seem to have the global right to immigrate to our countries? These nations today have no identity or values to speak of BECAUSE of the degradation and immigration of those who aren't of this nation. Our ancestors built these countries for their children, not for some Somali dude.

Secondly, I said Asian countries are superior *socially* to us because of their homogeneity. They have no racial or cultural conflict because there is only one race, one culture. That is really the core of our belief. Homogeneity leads to prosperity, and it's been proven to. Diversity lowers social cohesion, creates conflict, etc...

Again, if I'm not being clear, please ask me to clarify.

I'm dead serious. The life I live depends on others having/making less than I. That's how I make money. That's what buys me the luxury they have to slave for. It wouldn't
t work without them, my workers.

>not illiterate
>believing that free healthcare is good,
while ignoring what people who actually used it (like myself) tell you about it. Free healthcare killed my grandma, when she was taken to the hospital with a cancer, they not only didn't have ANY MEDICATION FOR HER, they also DIDN'T HAVE THE EQUIPMENT TO RUN THE TEST, they DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH PERSONNEL. They just left her to die with "Yeah, we kinda don't know what this is... so, yeah.."
When the same thing happened to my mom, she got one of her tumors cut out in less than 24 hours from getting into the hospital. and her life was fought for, for 6 months. But sure, don't believe the people's actual experience, IT JUST WORKS
>believing that increasing minimum wage from $7.50 will not just cause inflation and prices wont go up accordingly
>believing that democrats wouldn't purge people
While one of the people who now works with bernie sanders, said that people who disagree with him should be jailed

you're goddamn delusional

kek, super retard

point out where i'm wrong if i'm so delusional

You have autism.

>no argument, just namecalling

The Alt-Right
Minor Opposition to Trump
kek

Is it possible for you to argue for your side without calling the other a libtard, stupid, retarded, or any other slanderous terms? If so, why don't a majority of alt-rightist do that? Why do they follow Milo? Do you believe that respect is slowly fading between political identities?

You are! ;D

But it's like arguing with a crazy person ranting in the street. You don't go up to them and "point out where they're wrong".

because I'm also a pedophile

I absolutely believe there is fucking 0 respect left between both sides. Whether it's deserved by any side is irrelevant at this point, dialogue barely happens and we'll probably get more Berkeleys where antifa burns a fucking university down over wrongthink.

Though I'm not a fan of Milo, and he certainly isn't Alt-Right. Alt-Right and concerned first and foremost with race, Milo just wanted to make a quick buck off the energy of the movement. He was never us. And while I do namecall a bit while arguing, it's always paired with an actual argument. I just do it to add some flair.

nice projection there, bud

That's just the ansewere I was lucking for, haha chekmete fucker

surely it can't be that hard, just say "mate the sky isn't fucking green, it's blue"

People do immigrate to Asian countries, retard. If you knew anything about Japan for instance, you would know that Japan has thousands of foreigners of every race imaginable under the sun. The reason you don't hear of problems between the Japanese and these "foreigners" is because Japanese culture teaches them to treat guests with respect, whereas Western culture teaches to fear and be hostile to "foreigners".

What's wrong with immigration if it's through proper channels? Also, immigration doesn't necessarily lead to degradation. As for the problems immigration can pose, just because there are challenges that doesn't mean you should do away with immigration completely. You'd be robbing many people of an opportunity for a less impoverished lifestyle just because of your sensibilities. If life was fair, maybe I could see your point of view.

lmao

Milo was the goddamn face of you faggots until they learned he was a kiddie fucker. get a goddamn ancestry test and see how "pure white" you are fuckface

How is 9th grade?

Alt righter here, pretty good infographic but it doesn't even scratch the surface on the Jewish question which is arguably one of the most important topics. Other then that I agree with just about everything on there but under strongly/moderately opposes should have been homosexuality and other kinds of sexual degeneracy. Anyways that's all from me.
White pride world wide!

I bet you believe a lot of stereotypes

good trips wasted on a shithead

Milo has always been a race mixing faggot jew. He has NEVER been altright. He just ran off of our steam

Nathan Damigo, Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, they were always the Alt-Right. Spencer coined the term himself, Milo just grabbed on for the ride.

Finally some legitimacy. On a different note, what would you say to this solution for the war on drugs (and why?): Decriminalize all drug use, reallocate the money that we've used to prevent the inflow of drugs into rehabilitation centers, and use regulations to prevent further abuse of drugs.

Trips for ultimate truth

Honestly this. We need to be swinging for the fences at this point. One big hit to reverse 100 years of damage

he was the face because the media wanted him to be the face. the actual alt-right supporters didn't want him. this was a daily argument

Japan is what, 97% homogeneous? America is 65% white, the founding demographic is going to be a minority by 2050.

I'm fine with extremely limited immigration, but immigration itself isn't inherently a good thing. Sure, one Somali dude won't cause any problems, he'll probably fit right in. But if there are 100 000 of them they create all sorts of social problems.

The Romans conquered North Africa, Greece, and most of Southern Europe, including France and Germany.
You can bet there was a lot of race mixing going on back then, since any citizen of the Roman Empire was considered Roman regardless of their skin tone.
This is why you find Northern French and Germans (like dear Adolf) with dark hair and brown eyes.
tl;dr Race mixing in Europe has been around ince at least the Roman times.

>Conservative Political Action Conference = media
>just spewing "media, media, media" will win me every argument

>that America is 60% white meme.
Stop believing any garbage you read on Sup Forums

>goes on Sup Forums to whine about Sup Forums
someone got their feelings hurt

Blanket decriminalization is a solution that's been thrown around a lot. It's not one that I'm particularly partial to myself, but I can obviously see the merits of severing all black market activity.

I'm curious as to what sort of regulations those would be. And it seems as though preventing the inflow of drugs would be a fraction of the current budget, so pretty cost-effective. I think it's a better plan than most have proposed.

how high are you dude

This isn't Sup Forums you dumb fuck. Go back there and contain your dumbfuckery there, where it belongs.

this

What if hispanics were white, but still foreigner garbage?

Blacks 13%
Asians 5%
Whites 82%

Do you even Maths, fucker?

You should check out Portugal if you wanna know what sort of regulations there could be. The Portugal Democratic government decriminalized all drug use after their coup took down the previous authoritarian government left over after the Cold War. Drug use declined, drug related deaths declined, and drug-borne illnesses like HIV spread less because of access to clean needles and shit like that.

>romans conquered germany
Gaius Marius would disagree

And there was small-scale racemixing, though in ancient times it's important to remember that the vast majority of ethnicities were still segregated from old borders.

LOL

thats a good meme

most of them occupy democrat ones are shitty

nice samefagging going on here

did you have up on Sup Forums and eded up on Sup Forums?

kek, kys

i'm literally hitler

FUCK I MEANT VARRUS

ShareBlue cuck detected

how mad are you that white men are subhuman and white girls like big black dick

Show me an ancient text prohibiting race mixing or discriminating based on skin tone. I will wait.

>when in reality it means replacing the native whites

But whites aren't native to the Americas

My man

Lol when the fuck did I say that? The entire point of my post was to point out how racemixing naturally didn't occur because most populations were segregated based on ethnic lines.

>neak beards on this board cannot be taken seriously
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>omfg your a literal nazi

True, they are to Europe however, and it's still happening there.

But whites built the North American nations from wilderness into global superpowers, it's a bit dishonest to say they have no right to them.

You're arguing with a mental midget. This guy doesn't realize that Immigrants of all ethnicities came to America after the initial Native Indians were genocided (Chinese building the Pacific Railway for example).

>faggot liberal shill fuck faggot faggot liberal share blue liberal fuck faggot