What would you do / degrade thread. Reply for reply

What would you do / degrade thread. Reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUJyUZ6mPqc
anonvote.com/poll/ne543093z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

mmm cleann body on dat 1 , id sell her to crack heads n watch her slowly turn

My love why would you post this? Degrade me? Why? Haven't I've given you everything in my ability? Why?

Would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees and begin face fucking her as hard as I could until spit and smeared makeup covered her face and she was gagging profusely, to the point where vomit began to seep from the corners of her mouth down to her tits and she began to turn blue, then I'd stand her up and bend her over a table, sliding my freshly lubed cock in her ass and fucking her ass as she screamed in pain, once she passed out from the pain id pull out of her ass and shoot my load as deep in her pussy as I could go. Impregnating her. WWYD

Would make strip in front of a large group and proceed to have everyone take turns fucking her, cumming inside her

I'd drug her and strap her down to a low table. She'd awaken to her clothes being cut off as hot wax drops onto her chest. I'd open that pretty mouth and force my cock down her throat until she passed out. Wwyd

Would invite her and a bunch of my friends over, get her too drunk, tie her up and let my friends come in one by one but tell them they must cum inside her, then as the last one comes in I join and fuck her throat as he pounds her used pussy and then as he shot his load in her pussy I'd shoot one down her throat, then we'd continue drinking and leave her there tied up until the next day with at least 7-8 loads dripping from her pussy. WWYD

Reply for reply

Force her to strip for me, then threaten to send nudes to her family unless she sucks my cock. Force her face down onto my cock until she runs out of air and passes out

WWYD

I'd wrap that scarf around her neck while I bend her over and rip down her jeans. Slide my cock into her pussy once, then use the minimal lube to ram my thick cock into her ass til she screams. Wwyd

would follow her to the gym and into the womens change room, as she's finishing putting on that top I rush her from behind chocking her and wrestling her forward to the ground, i then proceed to force her sweatpants down and shove my cock in her sweaty pussy slamming her head on the floor, fucking her and cumming in her till her legs shook and eyes rolled back
wwyd??

wwyd to my gf

wwyd???

Impregnate her and treat her right. Nudes?

kik me tomk1212

Would drag her to my gravel driveway, throw her down on her hands and knees and rip her pants off, slamming into her pussy while pushing her face into the gravel and fucking her as hard as I can, when I felt myself getting close is hit her head into the ground until she was unconscious then is shoot my load inside her. WWYD?

have more. wwyd to my sister.

I'd tie her down to a Sybian and force that pretty face to cum until it passes out. Wwyd

Would bend her over that counter and slam my cock in her so hard she lunges forward, breaking the mirror with her face and then I'd grip her hair and pull back so hard some would rip out in my hands as I was fucking her from behind, once my cock was lubed I'd switch to her asshole and fuck her ass until she was begging me to stop and then I'd pull out and slam my cock in her pussy again, but blowing my load this time inside her so I can mock her from getting pregnant. WWYD

Wwyd to my gf?

wwyd to her? make me a cuck.

I'd strap her down and force her to eat out her best friend while I fuck her pussy then when her friend is about to cum i'lol switch to fucking her ass so hard she screams into her orgasming best friend's cunt. Wwyd

Invite her to a sports night at my place with the guys, peer pressure her and show her she's trash at drinking to make her feel uncomfortable and drink more. Wait till she's super drunk and just all start beating her and stripping her out of her clothes filling all her holes and cumming in every single one of them. Slap her titts and ass red are a must.
wwyd???

More of sister. Nudes?

dont have nudes. stole this pic from her phone.

Would rip her clothes off and use her with my friends all at the same time, triple penetrating her tight cunt and cuming in her ass, I'd record her and send it to all of her family and friends so that everybody knows how much of a slut she is, I'd then organize weekly gangbangs to degrade her more.
Wwyd?

I'd get her a boobjob

Tie her up and eat her ears, yes like literally start munching on her ears and enjoy hearing her scream and plea to stop. After I eat her ears i would jack off on her face. wwyd?

I'd tie her hands and legs to the bed, her head hanging off the edge while on her back, I'd rube my heavy sack all over her nose and lips before fucking that wet mouth. When I'm done I'd sloppily eat her asshole out then nut on her buttcheeks and leave her face down on the bed.

Tell her to not get tattoos like a fucking degenerate. Sad, she'd be decent w/o them.

You're retarded

Nice ink, faggot

put a black hood over her head tie her arms above her head and whip her with a single tail whip till she is bleeding from her back and ass. Then I would shove my dick into her tight little ass hole and ram her untill she runs out of energy to cry. Then collect the shitty cum that dripps out of her ass and make her drink it. Only stopping occationally to document our session on her snapchat story.

? ... Oh so you're actually retarded.

would rape that ass all night every night and have her tied up in my basement upside down ready for me or anyone who felt like fucking a slut that day, would impregnate and abort constantly and turn her into a true cum dumpster
WWYD?

yeah, it's a good think all the men that don't like tattoos are elderly or neckbeard basement dwellers, or it might be an issue that you don't like her tattoos.

shit on her face

I would follow her and learn her patterns and habits, then wait for her to be alone and grab her.

I'd knock her out with Ether and strap her to a chair.

I'd start out slow, psychologically tormenting her. I'd change the intensity of the light often and play very high frequency sounds that border on the line of human perception.

The actual physical torture would begin shortly thereafter.

I'd flip her hands over palm first, then use a zippo lighter to burn off her fingertips. I'd flip her hands over and dip the now scorched flesh in a dish of salt, then peel off her fingernails with pliers while she watched.

I'd take 20 minutes breaks in between hands.

After that I would flip her over and scrape off her back skin with a large garden rake.

I would heat pieces of metal to white hot temperatures and apply them to the bottoms of her feet.

Last but certainly not least, I would submerge her legs in cold water to lower their temperature e before removing them and immediately submerging them in water heated to a rolling boil, literally boiling her legs while they were still attached to her body before cutting deep into her lower abdomen, insert an electric eggbeater, and turning it on scrambling her intestines, then leave her to bleed to death.

Right

Wwyd

I know you meant this as a joke, but I am horny enough and enough of a deviant that this was just on the boarder of being right.

i didn't say i was joking

well throw some sex into the torchering that is the point! or make me a cuck

Only thing i would add is having a few hungry dogs eat her insides as she watched.

wwyd to Kat?

dogs take away the control.

Torture is about control, and about experiencing the pain with the person. It's a very intimate thing.

Dogs are an outside force, impossible to control. They ruin the experience. I don't seek to shock, I seek to revel in the delight of the other person as they are helpless before me.

wwyd

What's her snap?

put a black hood over her head tie her arms above her head and whip her with a single tail whip till she is bleeding from her back and ass. Then I would shove my dick into her tight little ass hole and ram her untill she runs out of energy to cry. Then collect the shitty cum that dripps out of her ass and make her drink it. Only stopping occationally to document our session on her snapchat story.

Eh, I'll tell you if you write me a wwyd that I like, nothing like the one that weirdo wrote.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUJyUZ6mPqc

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT ig I'd nut in her and have her raise my kid while I was out of state in who the fuck knows where.

Dammmmmnnnn would talk to her softly at night

What kind of posts are not cancer then? This is pretty much all I see on Sup Forums, except "ITT we wait for 730000000"

Which one is the biggest slut?
anonvote.com/poll/ne543093z

Wwyd?

Already added her on snap and im gonna steal this bitch as soon as she accepts. Her faggot bf with the 5.5 inch dick will be a thing of the past when she sees this 10" of white dick. Claimed

stfu beta cuck

how would you degrade and use her?

Drop me an Email at
>[email protected]

we can get a bit of a story trade going!!

Grab her while she's getting into her car late at night, lock her in my trunk and drive up to my cabin in the woods with some friends. Rape her profusely for the entire weekend, forcing her ass to bleed from the abuse. Then tie her wrist together with some rope, with the other end tied to my bumper and drag her naked ass the 2+ hour drive back.

wwyd?

WWYD?