So any predictions on that Russia/Trump FBI

So any predictions on that Russia/Trump FBI
Investigation? This'll definitely be the one to bring him down!

(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).

seeing as how it was born from nothing it will end with nothing

Go back to Sup Forums /10

Lol these triggered Trumpcucks have his tiny orange cock so far down their throats they can't hear the factual evidence of the administration's ties to Russia over their own muffled cries of "muh prezident!!1!"

>Media post-election: "Democrats, you now hate Russians."
You guys really are that easy to control
Lol smh

Post election? We've been talking about this since July.

It's sad to see how in 7 short years, the Republican Party has gone from "Don't tread on me" to "Vladdy daddy, please fuck my ass!"

It's funny to remember Obama and the media laughing at Romney for suggesting that Russia is our greatest geopolitical enemy just four years ago.

It's sad to how in four short years the Democrat Party has gone from "do these people still think the cold war is going on?" to "let's make a red scare sequel"

What FBI investigation?

Russia had been taking advantage of Hillary in the DoD if I was Russia I'd likely colute the opposite direction Hillary at president would let Russia do W/E "no shots fired" but the reality of Russia and Trump? Trump was a TV show host they may have worked together on the basis that Hillary is already tied in to oil money so she may not be able to colute with Russia if she wanted to.. I don't believe she makes her own decisions let alone policies let alone speech's - figurehead - ???? - but what I do know .. speculative evidence of nothing tends to end in nothing ... Who the hell "calls" Russia and say "hax the voters" what would Trump give Russia that they couldn't just take from Hillary ? They likely fear Trump more than respect him more than they'd like him.. let alone anyone. Isn't Russia "eevil"? Communism.. at its worst... Lol................ The whole middle East thing has been going on for thousands of years if you pull out a few books - don't matter who started it at this point because it may never stop at the current rate.. not truly . If you can legitamely convince someone to suicide themselves into a bunch of "infidels because hurfuckingdur" I just seriously doubt you can make them all stop. It really doesn't matter if there are 2 or 2,000 or even 20,000 their laws allow extremist needle dicks to practically purchase a wife and make more extremist needle dicks . Well literally .. they will never truly fix this stuff unless they themselves want to .. we can push them along but never force them . The sheeple and the robots are buying into a very awkward narrative and id say lack real perspective .. my perspective being young in the day and age where unnatractive useless Folk 'deserve' things for no reason other than .. what?... I don't know they just deserve ... Depending on where you live and assuming your IQ is greater than 80 AND YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD is clean you can just join the fucking millitary .. pussy. Please just stand in line like we did votin

Romney was right, about Russia and his health care plan. Stop trying to repeal it.

>this isn't new! the media has told us to be paranoid about the Russians for at least eight months!
topkek

So you're just going to ignore the fact that Comey said today that the FBI has been investigating known ties between Russia and Trumps campaign since July?

>trump has been president for 2 months

What is pretty funny is
>people like you seem to think this is a partisan issue
>people like you seem to think it's somehow hypocritical to say the Cold War is over then object to foreign interference in the democratic process

So yeah. Keks indeed.

Someone is repealing Romneys healthcare plan?

and fucking up almost every single day

Im going to have an erection

Yada, yada, yada, worst travesty in the history of history...impeach him now

Fake news, fake news, fake news....

And then nothing happens. Everything is bulshit now. Left is bullshit, right is bullshit, Trump is bullshit.... and nothing will happen cause everything is bullshit.

On the flip side.... none of it will matter at all to me since it has no effect on my daily life. Carry on now.

And the libtards, who still can't accept Trump as their president, have a nearly delusional belief that something absolutely worthy of impeachment HAD to have happened!

It's what the ACA was based on

Russian troll thread. Try harder you ruski closet fags. America owns you and always will.

they haven't gotten that far, but having the entire planet know you are a proven liar doesn't help him

Romneycare, now called the ACA aka Obamacare.
It's the same thing, pay attention.

I didnt hear about that but ill look into it. Comey is a piece of shit now though. If you can honestly say youll believe his word for this and not have the intellectual honesty to say something was fishy with the hillary investigation than you need to check your cognitive dissonance

You missed my point about the Cold War part. Many laughs were had insinuating Romney and the Republicans were "living in the past" after Romneys comment during the debate. The Cold War line was Obama's line. Of course everyone knows the Cold War is over and of course everyone objects to outside interference. The point here is that Russia wasn't a problem on the Democrat's mind in 2012 when they were in a strong position, but suddenly Russia is a problem now that they're powerless.

It's sad to think you can't see how transparently this is a partisan witch hunt.

loosely, yes, but it's beyond odd to call Obamacare "Romneys plan"

Or is that a new talking point?

Comey is a bizarre dude that I can't quite figure out for sure, but he said this under oath today

>Romneycare, now called the ACA aka Obamacare. It's the same thing
what a stupid way to phrase that.
the ACA is an entirely new federal law. romneys plan for for a single state. they're not the same thing

It's the same plan enacted federally.
Nothing stupid about it.

>investigating know ties
bullshit, no such thing was said.
Come admitted there is no evidence whatsoever. The Democrat's entire Russia-Trump-collusion talking point has been shown to be fantasy. That much investigation and not a shred of evidence. In two months you wont hear another word about Russia in the media, just like before. This is going to be a funny little episode to look back on two or three years from now

No its not. You're retarded.

Wait, is this a new talking point? To try to tie Republican's to Obama's plan or something??

>democrats see obamacare sinking
>"we were just copying Republicans!"
Topkek

Comey said there is no evidence Obama wiretapped him, you fucking retard. He also said that Trump is being investigated over this shit.

The amount of Sup Forumstards who can't defend everything that's going on without shouting "butthurt lib!! shill! We won, pls shut up!" is hilarious, tho.

>Come(y) admitted there is no evidence whatsoever

The fuck he did, now you're just making shit up.

He said they have been investigating any links between Trump's campaign and the Russians since last July.

What he denied was that Obama ordered wiretaps of Trump tower, 2 very different things.

Yes it is, you're retarded.
The only point is to point out Republican hypocrisy/stupidity regarding the ACA.

Not going to lie.

They would be stupid to not investigate trump.

If they find nothing fuck it. The FBI did it's job... if they find something... well now we know what the fuck happened.

This.

It will fade away like all other 1% 'crimes' they don't play by our rules and then the next nonsense will crop up and it will fade.

We are an oligarchy, we have completely lost control of our country as a people.

Any examples of this standard to you have set for the POTUS of "fucking up" you intellectual lightweight?

(Seriously).

I love how these threads tend to die if jews and/or the 1% are brought up.

Breaking the narrative maybe?

I can't decide if I should like or hate Comey this week.
I'll see what the news wants me to think

This honestly seems like retaliation for Trump saying Obama wiretapped him.

>Baseless accusations breed baseless accusations

Its not impossible either of these things happened. But right now major political figures have the audacity to make accusations and then not follow up with actual evidence. That should not be how this works, but I am just a guy replying amidst shitposts. What do I know?

I honestly don't care about how this situation goes right now. If Trump gets impeached, we get Pence and his ability to actually work with Republican majorities in power. If Trump stays in power, I am supplied with more comedy gold and autistic screeches from the left.

In 4-8 years the left will regain power after moderates ride that swinging pendulum back to the other side. But they will go too far and elect cybernetically enhanced Sanders with Rosie O'Donnell as the VP to spite Trump.

Corney is a bad human being doing a shit job.. Regardless of whether or not he does something worthwhile in the future you should never like him.

even if Trump does have ties to russia. the fact remains that it isnt illegal for him to. We have already disproved any attempt at "hacking" or polling fraud (at least on our end, Hillary shills.) so nothing will come of it either way

Trump has been under surveillance since 2008. The however "wiretapping" hasn't been used since the cold war when they actually tapped into wired communications.

Trump isnt being wiretapped and his choice of words is what the media is using against him. he WAS however, being monitored.

Checked and I'm pretty sure the hacking amounted to the kind of stuff that goes on around here, with fake posts and shills trying to force something to go viral.

That's not illegal, it's just duping idiots.

This would be about Trump promising to lift sanctions on Russia and the fact that he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to Putin's oligarch friends. He's going to make billions for them, Exxon Mobil and himself in exchange for them digging up some dirt on the Democrats by hacking the DNC. They'll also forgive his massive debts he owes them.
He sold his country out to the Russians for money.

>He sold his country out to the Russians for money

Id like to see sources of this. Factual sources not "muh CNN"

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

>Trump has been under surveillance since 2008.

kek

Why does Trump need to make any more money? He's got billions.

You'll have your sources when the FBI is done investigating.
It's plain as fucking day to see though, just connect the dots.

Trump is the government now. He can have it covered up.

Why do billionaires have an obsessive need to acquire even more wealth?
I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.
Maybe they have small dicks or something.

no its not. there is literally zero evidence, you have besides that fact he simply talks to them also, if u knew anything about russia, you would know putin is the destroyer of russia oligarchs so why would he want them or need them?

The 1% can never have enough, it should be declared a mental illness. It's also what's stifling our economy so badly.

He's one part of the government.

Trump's buddies are resigning left and right. There's something afoot m8.

Nothing happened to Her Reptilian Majesty for Benghazi or Pizzagate. Nothing happened to Fearless Leader for killing US women and children in Yemen or the Global Laudramat. So why now? Comey's just going to get under Trumplethinskin's thin skin for the next four years, not much else.

It's an addiction, that's for sure, wanting more when you've got so fucking much.

>claiming wiretapping and being monitored arent the same thing
> is okay with nsa spying
how can you call yourself american?

Clinton didn't have a dossier where she got pissed on either, faggot.
Trump's had the deer in the headlights over this for awhile now.

>if u knew anything about russia, you would know putin is the destroyer of russia oligarchs

You're kidding, right?
They're oligarchs because of Putin.
Putin is the biggest oligarch of them all.
If you're not kidding then you should study up on it if you're interested.

his cabinet was a corrupt choice of the bunch, if they are leaving like mike pence for example, that is very good news depending on how this unfolds. what do you think exactly?

>Why do billionaires have an obsessive need to acquire even more wealth?
They're good at it and, after a while, it's just points on a scoreboard. Just a game.
Pick your favorite video game.
It's like that.

never said i was okay with it faggot, and it is when the media and legality comes into play.

wording means everything, just like how gunfags get pissy when you say clip instead of magazine. they are similar but mean two different things

the thing that motivated them to become so successful is what makes them want more and more. its a problem that creates itself and if you try to check it then you'll only create an environment where these strategic powerhouses of people arent able to make the world a better place like they currently do

This should have been the end of the thread.

>Inb4 obvious b8

The FBI will present the evidence once they've gathered all they can.
There's a reason nearly his whole cabinet has ties to the Russians.

This is why I gave up hope long ago, people are so completely blind to what's actually going on.

This guys gets it, at least.
The rest of you should really get a new hobby.

i did studied thats why im telling you that you are wrong, he attacked every corrupt business and this is why the russian economy is back on its feet when inflation lowering, but now they have sanctions which is a small halt. if you're interested i can tell you.

Pence sounds like he could be scandalized out of office, too, actually. So Paul Ryan?
Voted out.

Bashing you BSAB idiots is my hobby. I don't need a new one.

i worry about him handing power back to the cia mainly with all those guys still around. we could become a larger threat to the world and agitate even more nations, even the UN is starting to act like they wanna do something all of sudden, is it really just because of trump?

Fuck you. Nobody cares about your opinion. I'm leaving now, so I won't see your faggoty-ass reply.
Only simpleminded pussies care about politicals.

It's also possible the CIA might be trying to totally take over the government, if they haven't already.

Your government is lying to you comrade.
Putin is estimated to be worth upwards of $200 billion. the oligarchs that are left are the ones who are helping amass his fortune (probably the largest in the world by far).

>The government has been spying on people illegally, without FISA approval, and under the direction of the White House

8 years later...

>Obama doesn't have to do anything about "domestic surveillance" (lol) because he's a good guy and we can trust him

8 years later...

>Trump is a paranoid idiot! It's ludacris to believe that the President can order wiretaps! The real spies are Russians!!!

You have to reply to me. Because I'm right.

You're an "ex-Republican" who still thinks like one.

Largest fortune, largest country
makes sense

>(lol)
Trumpfag

do you think its a bad thing? especually with all the renegades now. would they want to squash this banking hold like the kgb? or is that too much to ask for from america?

This is what Liberals actually believe.

The CIA might keep a lot of bad shit from happening, but it also makes enemies more determined. It also insulates our bubble.

you don't have to capitalize it faggot

my government says putin is a evil czar, no your government told me this. only the simple minded would watch their own nations news only, i saw how he did it, he may have a few to help him gain but he got rid of quite a few, are you sure it isnt nessecary to keep them? they could a powerful tool being used.

There is nothing. Libtards are so fucking stupid. They don't even realize that the democrats are just doing a diversion to get them to forget about their emails getting hacked and exposing their corruption.

It's like;
Oh shit our email server got hacked or someone leaked them out. We are exposed for being corrupt and fucking over the people. Quick blame the Russians and throw the blame on Trump. He won even after we spent hundreds of millions cheating and using voter intimidation. Maybe we can get them to forget about us and focus on them while we get ready for the next election.

So many resources, so much to steal from.
Have you wondered why a country so large has a smaller GDP than France, a much smaller country?
Because Putin keeps that shit for himself and his oligarch friends.
He's definitely not paying for those million dollar yachts and mansions with his 100k salary.

You sound pretty dumb sucking Putin's cock.

Nigga, you know that shit came from here, right?

so we end up on the same stage as russia, thats fine. without america they are weak, internal struggles should be solved with the cia at work, violation of rights will be up for debate, and if this pipe dream will happen. So any thoughts of what you think is going on with the voting out and quitting?

It's what the FBI and CIA believe, regardless of political party.
Some things transcend Democrat vs. Republican.

Your the one sucking the Democratic National Cock.

I'm not a Democrat, nice try.

I know a few faggots like you still believe that.

can you prove this or are you just another wheel in the propaganda machine? i can send a link to prove this false.

Are you serious, though?

Brexit?

>being Democrat is bad

lel

I wonder if she has tan lines...