Late night drug/alcohol thread

Late night drug/alcohol thread
What're you using to numb the pain tonight, Sup Forumstards?
Feel free to share stories, drug experiences, and overall shit feelings as to why you're poisoning your body~

did ur daddy cornhole u or somethin

that pipe in the back looks sweet. valium for me, gotten to the point i can't even sleep without it..

Nah, pep pep is a decent man. I'm ended up a piece of shit morseso by choice than design.
Thanx m8, had it custom made by some fucker a few years back. Not sure if it was worth the $120 but it's sure nice to have.
I've always been more of a Xanax guy than a Valium person, but trying to keep away from pills rn. How long you been doing Valium for?

been on it for a bit over a year now? it was poor judgement on my docs part to prescribe it to me given my addictive tendencies in the past. but the blame isn't really all on him, didn't tell me to abuse the hell out of it lol

Tripping acid in a few hours, doin it mostly for fun and to feel woke as fuck. I'm not trying to outrun any negative emotions at the moment. Be careful with boozing and prescription medication anons.

>2017
>NOT doing meth
Bunch of pussies in here

Just drinking coffee and whiskey.
I'm a bit of a fuckup, but not a rock bottom fuckup.

Been doing better though. I met a girl with a Daddy fetish. I more or less take care of her and in a way having someone to take care of has led me to start becoming more organized with my own shit.

I poison my body because it won't die in its sleep

Hey now. You don't know my life cocksucker.
Don't get lost in Heaven acid/b/ro.
I've always found quite the opposite to be true, any time I get involved with a girl while depressed I focus on their problems to escape my own. Usually(always) works against me in the end but yaknow. Old habits.

just get some medical grade morphine, mix it in a drink and bam. won't have that problem again.

Its , its be cause of these drugs i do thats why i do the things that i do,
My music is therapeutic for whoevers there to use it , its like lucifers here to influence listeners through it , you probably do what it says to do just from listening to it , its got the power to make you do it

Ah yeah I think I've experienced something similar. Like I'll get their shit taken care of and completely neglect my own issues.

Well I'll be up tonight to talk in the thread.
What's goin' on in life right now, user?

When this shit comes on i wanna see shit jump off , some bitch get slapped some motherfucking kid get stomped go get this song , go run out and buy this shit and try this shit , as much coke as i just did

Its times like these got me doing lines like these , plus i grab a pencil everytime that i light weed , its probably because of these drugs shady does what he does and is what he is im dizzy bizzy visit these kids

High on love for this girl

Hey stephanie (HI!)
Lets take some esctasy (Okay!)
Then pull your pants down bitch and have sex with this dog next to me , till im dead im taking blunts to the head , needles in my broken leg listening to greatful dead, these mescalines got me sure that i could fuck any whore with genital warts on the warped tour . who slipped a downer in my snapple ? Cussing out interscope (bizzare your signed to capitol?!)
Fuck it i was born with half a brain sniffing cane at celebrity basket ball games. You motherfuckers think im a gimmick cuz i got a cash money tattoo and roll with no limit(UGHHHHHH) The last time i sniffed blow i ended up in denver colorado at a iggy pop show. Bizzare your smoking a half a pound? Fucking the engineers wife while he mixes my song down.....

Drank a fifth of vodka to the face last night. I guess I went out for a beer afterward 'cause I woke up in my car outside of the bar at about 4 AM. I just now stopped feeling like a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

I'm just sticking with weed henceforth, I think. I am not a good drinker.

Bennedryls got me stiffer than a mannequin 8 years old swallowing anacin standing over my banister . laughing with a chromed out caliber , the weed i was selling was black looked like the back of a tarantula, i keeep a substantial amount of aspirins in my acura , smashing it after framing a nigga with smack and dust , im scandalous drugs been ran for months cracking capsuls to expand our blunts , i roll it up and take the pressure to head , now im looking like an extra from night of the living dead till they find me on the strecher , im quick to sample anything , bitch you got a tester? This crack'll have me blowing up banks like uncle fester

Wont deny it , ill admit that im a fiend pop beans , 'scalines ,along with amphetamines ghetto kings meddeling with the smell of green , got a jell-o spleen and see yellow rings(uhhhhh) blue pills and purple mushrooms , (hey little girl you got a curfew dont you? ) missin since yesterday perfect just for rape
See im on judgement day numb of special k, two tabs of x and vitamin c , swallow henassy along with tylnol 3 , grind in the teeth thats the signs of the e i lost 6 days at a time in a week , the crime in the street hold your parents for randsom , why d12 gangrape marylin manson? In 12 hours we blow a pound of the chronic barf in my stomach line and drown in my vomit.

scotch and weed
the usual
fuck, didn't realize it's already 12:30

Every fucking time m8. And then they think you're the crazy one for not having your shit together~
Exactly what I'm going thru tho. Gf is kicking me out cause I've been in a terrible depressive slump for about 4-5 months. Can't blame her, not everyone is cut out to watch someone go through some shit, and some people just don't have the right attitude to handle it.
But now I'm trying to figure my shit out. Probably gonna be staying in a shit motel for a week or two til I can figure out a living situation. As much as it sucks, it's slightly exciting? There is something slightly liberating to losing your shit.

Worse comes to worse if I can't figure anything out I'll just blow my brains out all over the shag carpet of some shitty motel room and live stream it.

Fucking faggot.

You're a faggot, but a cool faggot, like Freddie Mercury

Poorly blasted organic wax because I'm allergic to AzaMax and it's hard to find a commercial grower that doesn't use it. I also just finished off a bottle of Beam.

I take tramadol 300mg at a time for back pain. I've taken 600mg in the last four hrs and been drinking the whole time. I had a wine showcase earlier today so I started with 24 partial bottles of wine, got about 12 left, all good shit

thought that was a 3 bowled bong.

what is that? like a handle or something?
neat.

heres a quick story about a time i tripped on some unknown nbome.

theres more too it but i left some parts out. mostly introspective details.

Hey but on a little more serious note

I always tell people , you know what im saying ? Like if you got an addiction DONT ADMIT IT to nobody you know what im sayin? Keep that shit to yourself , because if anybody sees that , you know what im sayin? When your out in the public eye and shit theyre always gonna think that your on that shit even if your not.

Thats why i always tell my friends you know what im saying? I mean , but for me i dont give a fuck ill probably end up dying from this shit youll probably pick up the news paper one day and read "eminem dies from a drug overdose" you know what im sayin like and my friends? They aint no fuckin better you know what im saying they aint nothing but influences bad influences to me , so its like peer pressure this shit is all just peer pressure that what it boils down to ... And i give in to it ... So do they...

Thanx dude.
See, what I'll do is right before doing it, I'll phone the mexican cleaning service lady, telling her I need immediate assistance.
I'll be sure to wear all white. Soon as she walks in I'll just ask "Hey will these stains come out?" and blast my head off. Infinite hilarity shall ensue.

Woke up after drinking my self to sleep around 6pm... Took me 26 years to finally to get into a relationship with mutual love. Kept my reservations so I wouldn't get my heart broken. Yep, ofcourse it didn't work. She already wants nothing to do with me. It was almost definitely my last chance. Time to die.

Holy fucking shit. How is your liver feeling??
Yea, tis the handle.
Kek, gr8 story man. I've never been too big on hallucinogens for that reason. Not really the type to want to become one with everything, terrified of bad trips, and I'm not a fan of puking or feeling sick.

>Not really the type to want to become one with everything, terrified of bad trips, and I'm not a fan of puking or feeling sick.

understandable. have you ever tried at least once before tho?

Double of whiskey and tianeptine, they don't potentiate and sleep/all nighters both are available.

Could you describe how a lack of valium keeps you from sleep? I wonder if it's similar to me if I don't taper when I run out.

Oh bummer. I was in a similar rough patch with depression and it's barely becoming less intense so I'm finally able to function.

Hopefully everything works out for you. Best of luck though, I can definitely understand why it's exciting though. Changes can always be exciting, especially if you're preparing to jump away from that whole mess.

How old are you now? And last chance with HER or in general? There's plenty o' sweet poontang to be had, just start suckin and fuckin to slow down those thoughts.
Hopefully you don't end your life, but if you do make a goofy vid plz

Bushmills and bongs

Acid a handful of times, I never really get sick but the comedown is hell, but I enjoy it because I never severely hallucinate and don't understand people who say they do. It just amplifies colors and distorts certain shapes and movements. It's like living in a cartoon.
Did shrooms with a few friends once, friend started having a real bad trip, and when she started freaking we ALL started freaking, so never again.
Glad you pulled out of your mess a bit dog. Yeah, it's a very all or nothing situation. Like either I'm gonna make it, or I won't, and that's exciting. Wish I had more money so I could at least gamble a bit away, but alas, I'm gonna be needing what I got to try and make shit work.
The one benefit of this depression, not sure if you or anyone can relate, is I've been on a pretty good run as far as art goes, a lot of ideas lately. Creativity really feeds off misery.

I'm 26. And women in general. Trust me I've tried the dating sites and meeting girls, but this was the first time I was in love. I don't think we weren't meant for eachother, she's a little too dangerous for me, but I we were both so taken with eachother. However, she started to manipulate my emotions and holding affection from me, I knew I was doomed because she thought she could have control over me. She knew of my emotional insability, brought to a rehab facility, and mental health facility, I was finally starting to feel happy and soon as I got in fight with her heroin addict friend who was picking on me, she was done...I guess her loyality was to her friends, rather than the person she was just saying she was in love with. I really really tried, and now I'm the most miserable I've been since my mom died two years ago, I can't deal with women or relationships, and I finally opened up and now I truly want to die. I've never harmed myself until today.

>buttcoins won't confirm

tryna buy edibles
i love weed

Are you me?kek
I'm right behind you, gonna be 24 in a month, also suffer from dead mother syndrome since I was 14. Shit ain't easy. But it can supply you with some great jokes if you let it.
If you ever need to vent or something, here's a throw away email m8
[email protected]
Just hit me up, I'll respond at some point, right now I'm in the half twilight zone so I can't guarantee it'd be tonight. But the offer is open.

>friend started having a real bad trip, and when she started freaking we ALL started freaking, so never again

sounds like u guys just needed a sitter.
when you are tripping, im sure you know, you feed off the vibes around u. and if someones freaking out then you will too.

you had some bad experiences, which sucks, but you have not had an amazing experience which is worth the risk of freaking out for 2 hours or so.

you may have even had some contaminated or just bad stuff man.

I broke a bong I bought within 2 hours of owning it

>lol I'm so hardcore coz now I'm 22 I can buy weed and alcohol
Smoke meth fag

Thanx dude, it's people like you that make realize that the world isn't a totally hateful shit place.

no meth in UK

It's no thing. Just try not to be dead by tonight and I'll get back to you tomorrow if you do message me.

I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety as is, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm not certain it's a good move for me to make right now. That happened when I was 18, and at the time I was pretty sound of mind. God knows what a bad trip would be like now.
Sorry for your loss jfc.

does that anxiety come from your bad trip experiences?

No, I don't believe so anyhow. I've always had general anxiety(nothing bad) but the more severe anxiety didn't come about til I was 20 or 21, and came coupled along with hypochondria.
If anything I'd say life experiences have led to it.

i see. my lil bro is in the same boat as you. except hes only 13.

severe hypochondria, severe anxiety, and a real phobia case of vomiting. (emetophobia)

hes gone days no sleep, no eating, ect...

how old are you now and does it kinda go away over time?

Ex - heavy drinker here. Not heavy enough of one that i had the shakes but i definitely felt like shit for years and had aches. Feels great.

I'm about to be 24, the anxiety kind of fluctuates with my episodes of depression(like if I'm feeling good for a couple months the anxiety is low and the confidence is high), but when the depression sets in oooooh fuck the anxiety is there. Hence why I go missing from parties, gatherings, etc for months at a time. People just assume I'm busy but nope, anxiety central.
The hypochondria I couldn't say, as I'm still struggling with it. But I'm doing therapy for it which has helped. I'd recommend cognitive behavioral therapy, especially at his young age the sooner it's resolved the better I'd say.

me 2

>cognitive behavioral therapy
ill look into this. but it probably wont happen.

is there anything that youd like people to understand about you? something that would make it a bit easier for people around you to better help you out when you are having an episode?

There's a happy ending, I told the company I bought it from it broke in transit. Sent a new one for free and they let me keep the broken one which was fixed with some glass glue

Biggest advice I can give, remind him he's going to be ok, try and teach him to breathe through his stomach, not his chest, as it'll lower the heart rate and help him stay calm.
But the biggest thing is reassurance that he isn't dying or whatever the medical fear he has is. If he needs to go to a doctor for proof, that's fine too, at least that way any time a fear arises you have that in your pocket. Always helps to tell a story too, something light or funny, just a feel good story from when you were young, just be engaging you know?

That's a fucking sweet deal right there m8.

i have a tactic i use whenever he starts to freak.
i do what you are saying about the stories.

i find that i can talk him out of whatevers hes feeling if i just keep changing the subject on him and making him feel silly for thinking hes about to die or what have you.