French Lesbian Kino

So, after recently re-watching Blue is the Warmest Color (for the fourth time, it's one of my favorite movies) and watching Water Lilies (Naissance des Pieuvres lit. Birth of the Octopuses) I want to watch more French Lesbian Kino.

French movies have a certain quality to them I don't find in American ones and I want to know if there are other great French lesbian movies like these. Any recommendations?

Also any great French cinema recommendations in general would also be appreicated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxPlxj3KWQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Respire 2014 is good and imo better warmest.

Though it's hard to call a lesbian movie since its mostly about how toxic female friends can be to each other there is still some intentionally sexual tension between the two leads

Wait people actually watch this film seriously?

I thought it was just an excuse to watch two sixteen year olds eat each other out

does the whore on the right get naked??

Bane?

It is a 3 hour film and a very deep examination of emotion, first love, and how things do not always work out in the end. There are only 3 sex scenes, 1 is longer and the other 2 are pretty short, and they exist to show how passionate the relationship is which makes its collapse more heartbreaking.

french art is best art

What's with that helmet?

You're a fag.

This film is mediocre. Its length and how it uses sex scenes make it a tad pretentious for what it just a basic lesbian coming of age story.

Of course I'm a fag, why else would I be in a lesbian French movies thread?

Just watch Godard and Truffaut famalam

The French were pioneers in cinema

And they respected it so much so that they even paid homage to Humphrey Bogart in pic related

>wearing sunglasses
>while viewing a negative
It's a cool photo I guess but shit if it wasn't staged as fuck.

Haute Tension and Martyrs

Bumping for recs

Thanks for all the recs so far

also:
la belle saison
les adieux à la reine
bye bye blondie

>Martyrs
The definition of a shit movie

Why plebs like this guy even post in these threads?

Eating was a prominent theme. Oral sex and culinary.

>15 mins of graphic sex scenes of both lead actresses
do your own research user

My headcanon says they actually ate pussy for real in this shot

If you want some actually good frenchkino
>Hiroshima mon amour
>Vivre sa vie

watch Respire senpai

Culinarylingus

Could she be a more disgusting eater? That was such a repulsive movie. I thought the French were dignified.

They say they had prosthetic pussies for those shots, but in one of the interviews they talked about getting each other's pubic hair in their teeth

>you will never get paid to stick your face in a french qt lesbos ass for 15 minutes
Why even continue living?

Blue is one of the best movies I have ever seen

Comment C'est Loin is a great french movie
Without lesbians tho

slow down there mister, sloppy eating skills is one of the highlights of my frenchfu

They also spoke about how they used to play catch with the prosthetics. They also call each other boo.

>You will never have a secret lesbian lover whilst pursuing straight relationships at the same time.
>jdimsa

Adele a cute :3

those scenes took days to finish,
also, they were shot during the first days of the shoot iirc

>it's a blue haired lesbian episode

Why do French women always look exhausted?

/fa/ here. That bitch can't fucking dress

They drink and smoke a lot

>Considering this art
Absolutely disgusting. French cinema is glorified sensationalism and hedonism

>Watching disgusting dyke flicks

Move and behold a truly kino

You don't know shit about film you millenial baby, Blue is the Warmest Color is amazing. Fucking Avengers kiddos, man. I swear to god have you ever even seen a real fucking film you little Avengers baby kiddo infant faggot? Jesus, you little teeny tiny kiddo see a real fucking classic movie like Tokyo Story, have you faggot tiny tight Avengers kiddos heard of L'Age d'Or? It's a real film that birthed cinema you pampered teeny baby Avengers kiddo kid. I sware you infantile faggot teen kiddos haven't ever seen something with an actual story or narritive like 8 1/2, you sissy baby kids are used to pussyfooting around with kiddo's first fischer price capeshit with it's gay ass cast and gotta catch em all backstory movie ass rapes and merchandise, you child. Back in the day we laughed at little tight baby kiddos like you in your moist teeny eunich faces you little cumslurping faggots. Have any of you tight tiny little Avengers baby kiddos seen a Laser Disk? or maybe a DVD? Not the little castrado baby cum kiddo slut box pussy Blue Raye but a real disk? The OG one, you little tiny teeny weeie little baby kiddos don't even remember that shit but real patricians like me do. When I was 6 I was Blazing up and watching The Memento. Ever heard of it kiddo? nope cuz you're not a real film buff, you don't know what a film is, you little tiny teeny weenie baby infant castrado eunich faggot Avengers kiddo asshole, faggot. Blue is the Warmest Color is how kinos are meant to be.

What's Avenger Kiddos? Marvel's answer to Teen Titans?

tfw no french gf who loves anal

I really love the comic book, will I like the movie?

My sides are preparing to beat the stratos jump.

I have a feeling that the movie's a million times better. What I have read about the graphic novel makes it seems that it has more of a conventional plot

Water Lillies is there for the loli fingering scene and the autistic 15 year old chubster stripping for the boy.

Oh and the scene in the showers when she's in the red one piece, the lesbian, not the chubster.

Did you forget when the two girls graphically make out for like 40 seconds?

Also watch the movies of David Hamilton for more of this sort of goodness.

I watched it when I was like 17 user, so, over a decade ago. Something like that anyway. I went through a stage of buying lesbian films like this out of boredom.

I got the BBC lesbian series too. Fingersmith, Tipping the Velvet and the other one which was shit. Fingersmith actually made me feel pretty bad. Tipping the Velvet's best scene was the strap-on one.

There was another film I got, but can't remember the name. About two girls in a boarding schools and one of them finds a injured hawk and nurses it back to health and then gets rejected by her lover and kills herself.

I know it's not french, but you might enjoy the summer of sangaile

lol

That looks good, I'll check it out
Thanks!

>It's a cool photo I guess but shit if it wasn't staged as fuck.
gee you couldnt tell by the fact he's smoking a fucking cigarette while handling film?

Last film is Lost and Delirious, right? The boarding school one.

That's it. Thanks.

I really liked Fingersmith. Tipping the Velvet was okay but not as good. I liked Fingersmith so much I wound up reading the book and I read Tipping the Velvet's book too (both by the same author Sarah Waters). The books were good, she really nails that Victorian style.

can the rest of the world even compete

Not French though

God tier movie desu. Sequel fucking when? I need them both in my life again.

I feel as if the movie doesn't really lend itself to a sequel. It was a perfect character arc for Adele.

The duke of burgundy was pretty decent but not french. It also had some good fetish stuff.

Very funny, too. And beautiful cinematogrphy + art design.

Also, have you guys seen this deleted scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxPlxj3KWQQ

While it's pretty good, I'm really glad that it wasn't in the film. Do you think this scene was shot in case the sex scenes couldn't make it into the final cut? Cause it basically retells the previous scenes through exposition.

I haven't seen that, thanks for posting it. Maybe it was to show how happy Adele was about Emma and her friendship with Valentin. I feel like they knew they could stick the sex scenes in the final cut, given how long the footage was and how much effort went into shooting the scenes.

oregano fettucine alfredo

It's eating, not shitting.