ITT: times Sup Forums was right

ITT: times Sup Forums was right

just finished season 2 holy shit. pure telekino.

This is worse than lost.

Literally "my wife's black son": the season.

Literally "my daughter's black boyfriend": the season

I don't expect Reddit tourists to understand.

Whats Kino?

It's reddit to gobble down televisual diversity dick. Season 1 was light kino with a lot of promise going forward. Season 2 was a sick joke that more resembled a scene from BLACKED.

reminder that damon lindelof has been chased off all social media and has retreated entirely to Sup Forums.

be sure to wave to damon lindelof in his threads. , for example.

Name 3 elements of "diversity" other than

1) They adopt a black child
and
2) Jill hangs out with a black guy

And no, black people being characters in the season is not choking on "diversity dick"

Those two elements alone are valid grounds for dismissal that prevent the show from ever being considered kino.

Part of the reason season 1 has so much artistic value was that it focused on an art race. Then leftists got upset that it was "too white" so instead that turned the show into a race mix normalizing "WHOOOOOOO-EEEEYYYYYY" kfc fest. Every second a non-white character was onscreen drained the artistic merit.

Even with the huge kino upswing of kevin in the afterlife the season leveled out at a resounding "NOT KINO" because of all the cucking that preceded it.

I'm sorry you let a few nigs ruin this show for you. Someday soon you won't be able to enjoy anything. It's best to accept it and move on.

>It's best to accept the genocide of your race, lock yourself in chastity and wait for the death squads to arrive
Found the cuck

You're pathetic. I'm kissing on that juicy nigger pussy every night.

>I'm kissing on that juicy nigger pussy every night.
You're only cucking your own bloodline.

Mongrels like you represent the genocide of a large number of races, yo.

>tv shows
>2016

Looks like some redditors here actually took the "le golden age of television" meme seriously.

literally plebbit

tfw no norah gf

no i simply never watch tv

Nora is a cute
A CUTE

Does this show has any romance?

Probably the best show currently airing. Season 2 was fucking amazing. I hate me some niggers just as much as the next guy, but goddamn the Murphys were some fantastically written (and acted) characters.

>but goddamn the Murphys were some fantastically written (and acted) characters.
You're not fooling anyone SJW.

not really

Season one > Season 2

Kevin's journey automatically puts 2 over 1