Sup Forums, how do I meet people?

Sup Forums, how do I meet people?

20 years old (no bars), and already on tinder (with mediocre levels of success). what the fuck else can I be doing?

moved from city to suburbs a couple weeks back and fucking perplexed at how anyone meets anyone here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meetup.com

Hackerspaces/makerspaces.

get a fucking hobby.

Gyms. Go be a gym rat and meet bros.

Volunteer at shit.

but 20? You're not going to the great American spawning pools which are the College system?

unfortunately not

i work and make decent income from the family business. not much of a choice in the matter, but the pay is good so

nearest hackerspace is like 35 minutes away. everyone at the gym is 10-15 years older than me

move to slabcity and begin a career as a hobo dirty kid

i ride bmx, thats how i meet people. and by moving into houses with cool roommates

already got my own place. do i move out just to meet people? that's... kinda weird

>nearest hackerspace is like 35 minutes away

Well go a couple times and see if anyone lives on your side of the city.

Any colleges in town? Go pretend your a college type. They have clubs and shit.

coolest people i know have been people i lived with

get a roomate

That's 10-15 more years of gym experience than you, get ripped and people want to be your friend.

i dont even pay rent. i bought my fucking place lmao

roommate sounds kind of impractical. any better ideas?

In a public place somewhere that interests you.

go outside and talk to randoms

i think ill come off as creepy at the very least

you cant do that shit unless you jacked and 10/10, can you?

maybe i'll get ripped. but i still need some fucking social interaction hopefully

I moved to the subs a year ago. I just became the hoa president. Now the whole neighborhood knows me.

And hates you.

Ehh. It's only like 50% that hate me. I drink with quite a few of them on the weekends.

what do you like doing, if you got a hobby you want to do you will meet people.
Unfortunately for me getting trashed was my hobby so that was they type of people I met all my life

You're 20.......

Relax.

Do a bunch of shit you want to do and you'll meet someone with similar interests.
Quit stressing Sup Forumsro

>struggling to meet people
>go on tinder
Probably not a good idea unless you're at least a 7. That place is basically a meat market that women use to reject guys to pad their ego.

depends on the circumstances
I've talked to plenty of randoms in my day

my interests are vidya/programming and shit

there's no fucking way in hell that's going to work, and it's been months since i've last even spent a considerable amount of time with anyone. i'm losing my shit

im not too shabby looking. probably could get a few hookups if i worked out more. hell, going to start on that.

anything in the meantime?

Post your tinder. Let us help

Learn to code in C.

And on the 10,000th hour your beard will explode forth from your chin and grow lush. Women will flock to your alluring musk. And there will always be a free beer at the bar.

does C++ count? cause that's what i do for a living

all my coworkers are 50+ though

No.

Please?

and advice I've gotten:
- be hotter

fml

>- be hotter
Well, you don't necessarily HAVE to be hot. But just know that if you aren't attractive then you should at least have realistic standards.
This guy talks like a retarded robot, but results are results:
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

>being not handsome
>being that funny dude
>ruining that one 4 year long relationship with the one 9/10 you'll ever get
>being alone and sad when within months she's dating some guy
>he's also a redhead
>mfw I was just replaced.

...okay, i want to be /fit/ now

fuck, he's not even ripped. wtf. how do I get that?

Working out helps your body and self esteem, But you can't grow handsome.

god fucking damn it

oh well. 6'2" and wide. already at 12% BF, probably only need what, 7-8 before a sixpack? shit, not a bad idea

> thread tl;dr: disregard women, acquire gains

Start drinking every friday at the same place, make sure you like the music there so you will have something in common with the rest of the fuckers. Enjoy!

> 20

You must gain for you. Not for pussy.
>being handsome is overrated
>just be happy, man

At least you got that far. I pretty much never do because I've been losing out to less confident, but better looking men for years now.

shit bro, it's hard to be happy when you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and know absolutely zero people

only people i can fucking talk to are coworkers and those guys are about to hit the grave any day now

I'm still a long ways away. But I hit the gym three times a week and I'm feeling great. You're always gonna loose to better looking men, just don't chase bitches. It's a pointless race

what do i get out of having big arms and shit? isn't the whole point chicks?

Just keep calm. Find a routine. Work out a few times a week, find some cool hobbies, and then go out to bars or something. You'll find there's more people in bumfuck than you'd think.

once again, can't go to bars yet. 20yrs

any hobby recommendations?

will work out tho. i'll start tomorrow, since it's 3am and shit.

being awesome and fit is it's own reward

but yes girls will like it

Well chicks are a bonus. You gotta gain for you. I didn't like how I looked, and knew I was unhealthy. Now I'm healthier, and better looking(?). But if you gain for someone else your motivation will eventually die out.

Get a hobby.

Fag op find a hobby

>gym
>vidya gaming or local vidya gaming shit
>go to clubs or bars fag (if your not a complete beta)
>riding bikes

Doing activities within the community you'll eventually meet people. Be friendly and just approach/read body language of people.

Personally I draw, and paint. I also play dungeons and dragons with old friends. But my roommate plays bass and guitar. Find something you like to do.

What city did you move from?

I'm in Seattle and it is INCREDIBLY hard/impossible to meet anyone here because we're cold hearted. I went to Austin Texas and people strike up conversations on street corners. I was legit scared. It may just be that you're used to the big city and aren't used to small town life. My best advice - get REALLY into a hobby. I'm into cars and I've met 5 genuine friends I wouldn't have met without cars.

I'unno. I'd say I'm moderately healthy. 6'2"/170lb/12%BF. Not scrawny-- though not flat-stomached either. Still, I'll give it a few weeks and see what happens.

how does one find a D&D group in their area?

Working out and bars will net you shitty friends. Sorry, carfag here, didn't see so many people recommended a hobby. Check Facebook groups with your town/town abbreviation and see what people are doing. Most hobby groups have some sort of meet ups. Honestly, a lot of people go to car groups that don't give a shit about cars. Biking, hiking, sewing, LAN party, whatever. Just find meetups on Facebook (seriously, don't use meetup websites, everyone on those is 50+++)

Play Pokemon Go! ^_^

Not sure if you're a neckbeard, but just think about the type of person that plays DnD. Even MTG will get you better friends.

We'll as long as you're healthy and happy, my dude.

As for D&D, I was lucky old friends from highschool still play with me, and that group has just gradually grown. But I'm sure there's a local game shop, or club if you attend uni, I heard of some websites or something but I've never used them. If you get thay desperate either become a DM (people always need them) or find an online game.

I got big shoulders and arms and a little bit of a belly and girls are into it

your arms shoulders and upper back matter more because they look good in a shirt

not a neckbeard. and you have a good point

i've only played D&D once at the request of a few (relatively normie) friends I had in the city. game ended when the host (female) was fucking another player (male) behind her boyfriend (also at the table)'s back. was fun while it lasted-- though i'd usually just stare at her tits the whole game. things were like fucking meteors, not gonna lie

Autos seems like a nice hobby. Do autofags generally accept people with electric cars? Model S, here.

My junk has been shouting orders at me for nearly twenty years now. I've been trying to block it out since I was a teenager because I quickly became accutely aware of how repugnant I am. Belive me, if I could shut this off, I would.

What if you are 35? What then? It's pretty fucking tough, I'll tell you what.

See
Age and all that other shit is fairly irrelevant. It's mostly to do with looks.