Incest bread?

Incest bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

driveDOTgoogle.com/drive/folders/0B32C0dU-sZYVNDVSb0ttMHRUdDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I gotta stop going on these threads, some of these stories are too fucked up for my taste.

Rip

Bump for more B/S

Come on Sup Forums, help me out. I lost almost all of my incest stories and the ones I have left aren't my favourites. I've posted all of the good ones I can remember.

bump, will post some in about 10 minutes, give me some time.

Thanks user, I'll try to bump until then

Keeping this shit alive until user comes back with hopefully a gold mine.

Okay I'll dump some. I usually post a couple every thread but I'll post a lil bit more this time. Here we go!

You're the hero we need, but don't deserve user

Guys, what happened to Rob and Ems?

Thanks user. I never really post more than a few per thread, guess I take some sort of pride in having this much, but why not share the wealth ya know.

Rumor is Rob got drunk, got in a car accident and was either badly hurt or died. Sorry.

This is one of my favorite stories recently. Hoping the OP comes back.

reposting from /gif/

i need help anons, so i think my aunt has a thing for me but im not sure. i really want to fuck her, or even eat her out and the feeling has only been increased over time. when i stayed over at her place looking for one of my own last summer i caught her peeping on me while having a wank, i couldnt really tell what she was doing because it was at night and really dark, but the next day we were watching movies on the couch and she laid on her side with her ass pointing towards me, and later on after she had showered i checked her laundry basket in the bathroom and noticed her panties were a bit wet. should i try to coax her to me if i spot her watching me again? what do? please help!

Alright I'm gonna stop posting here. I've got more but I think thats more than enough for you guys to read for tonight. Gonna go play a lil bit more overwatch now.

What happened to the past bin of Ems and rob and Column?

Holy fuck user, I love you. You restocked my folder and then some. From what I can tell almost all of the stuff I had lost is in here. I'm still looking through for one of my favourites, but either way you left me with a gold mine. Enjoy that overwatch m8.

Wait for a bit clearer symbols, but try dropping very vague hints, for this kind of stuff can ruin an entire family for you if you fuck up. Good luck user.

Sup.

What story are you looking for? I'm willing to bet i have it. I just didn't wanna fill up this entire thread lol.

If you're OP please continue user, you know I've been waiting for you to return.

Did column delete his shit from the drive?

Would you mind posting a link to it?

OC for u;
this is the story of how i lost my virginity to my step sister, and then things got (sexy)weird

>be me, 12 y/o living with my mother, her drunken Dick, blood brothers, and his kids
>the male children are all assholes to me, only one young (A blood Brother) and he joins in on being an asshole
>Daughter of The Dick is a little older than me, bout 13
>provides my first fetish grouping, short blond hair and small tits
>We both slept in the same room, Separated by a curtain (the other boys would literally try and kill me in my sleep)
>Stayed up late one night talking about life
>she was wearing just a night shirt
>just a night shirt
>she noticed me staring and made a sly smile
>youactivatedmytrapcard.jpg
>ended up seducing her up on a pretty nightly basis from then on (stole condoms from parents/brother)
>Mum notices condoms have been going missing, me and step-sister being closer than normal
>One night, while The Dick was out for work (the other brothers lived in the basement mostly) and while step sis was riding me my mom walked into the room
>step sis was mid bounce
>The way my mum was standing she could see the action clearly
>step sis slowly drops herself (pushing me deeper)
>Mom's eye's flicker for a second to where the action is
>'Hey fem-user, what are you two doing?'
>i'mfucked 'uhh'
>'you're doing it all wrong fem-user!'
> i'm fucked?
>mom tells us to come with her
>Just starts stripping on her way to her room
>I'm fucked!
>she laid me on her bed and started to instruct Step-user in the art of giving great head
>Barely lasted 5 monutes, blew a load all over my step sis face
>mom licks i up while offering her ass
>Pounding my own mom, who's licking m cum off my step sisters face (eventually started to eat her out), was magnificant.
>so was watching my step sis eat my mom out, cum dripping out and down her chin

Kept fucking my mom for years after, only fucked the step sis for another year before her dad and my mom split. I should call mom

Would you rather me continue with Busty/Nicole, or tell you about snapchatting my sister after that thread a while back? Actually, just gonna go with Busty for now.

Also, I love that after the naming debate in the last thread, that's the filename you went with.

>Busty gets down on her knees and bends over the ottoman, her ass backed up and looking at me over her shoulder
>Immediately on top of her, pressing my cock between her ass cheeks just humping her, just building up the tension even more
>she's grinding her ass all over me, trying to mount my cock, I grab my dick and rub the head all across her lips and she starts telling me to "put it in" until I oblige
>she starts moaning and clinging to the ottoman, her pussy was honestly really tight for a girl with some extra weight in her curves, but w/e
>starts spinning her ass and backing herself up against me to get as much dick inside of her as she can.
>sister is back on the couch, legs spread, rubbing herself
>seeing me looking back at her, she gets up and stands next to me, spreads her pussy lips and pretty much shoves herself in my face until I start eating her out
>takes both hands and pulls my head closer
>I am literally a cock puppet for these two, their moans fill the fucking apartment and I'm seconds from busting.

bamp for gentle brother & sister love.

Well what would you have me name it? I can't have TWO stories with the name of 'busty' as the title, it'd be too confusing, almost like the author is trolling me for liking both stories...

Also keep going, didn't think you'd write more.

I swear user, you better not leave me again after only one post. Don't do this to me.

does anybody have the dark souls one?

How bout Brother in Busty's Land? That's how i call the story.

Not a bad idea, but busty only exists in the last 3 parts of the story. Feel like the majority of the story doesn't revolve around her.

oh wait thought he would finsih the other busty story, with sis and tumblrina. damn thats confusing^^

I was being genuine, I like the name. And I don't know how much I'll get written I have a lot of shit going on atm.

>Here's the thing, everything started great, that was the only time I fucked Busty that night, and I even ended up finishing in my sister while she watched, then we all just hung out naked for the rest of the night
>the next day, sober, I was worried as fuck that Busty would tell somebody, at some point, about sis and I
>my sister, however, had something entirely different on her mind
>apparently Busty wouldn't stop talking about me, really liked me and eventually it started to grate on my sister, I chalked it up to hangover grumpiness
>over the next few days/week Busty gets my number, facebook, and is contacting me more and more, sister sees that she added me and that I accepted it, asks how much we talk, shit like that, and I'm up front about everything
>honestly, it felt nice to have another girls attention, one I'm not related to and don't have baggage with
>I don't know how much of what I felt for my sister was emotional versus physical, I think I was more physically invested, and she was more emotionally, but that's not to say I didn't love her and think about her 24/7
>anyways, one night Busty is talking about how tipsy she is, then says what I had been waiting for, that she'd like a "replay" of the night we all hooked up
>"unless you'd rather keep it in the family"
>that honestly makes me nervous so I tell sister about it, and she's immediately "absolutely not"

Yeah he did that on purpose because he didn't like that I pointed out he used the same pics in both stories haha. But yeah, OP, hope you finish both stories eventually. I appreciate anything you post today, but dont feel like you need to give more than you should.

bumpp for more of the emotional baggage.

bamp

OP here. Sorry man, I had gotten lost in the sauce with the one you posted saying it was your favourite. Can't thank you enough man.

I have no idea what you're on about m8.

>Sister gets it in her head that I'm bringing this up as an excuse to fuck Busty, I get defensive and tell her that, no, all I'm worried about is our secret getting out, since she's the one that decided to bring her little girlfriend into our bedroom and biggest secret
>sister is suddenly all "well people are going to find out eventually, what are you going to do, live in fear?"
>major "what the fuck" moment for me because I never intended for anyone to ever find out
>I mean, realistically, we were living in a fucking fairy tale land and seeing how long we could enjoy it before it came to and end or went bad
>asks me how long do I think we can live together before people get suspicious, or the eventuality of us getting caught, says she thought that was the point of us moving to the city so we can be away from 90% of our family
>this leads to a bad argument where we're both really emotional, but culminates with her in bed crying, and me storming around the house until I finally go into the bedroom after her
>cuddle up behind her in bed, put an arm around her, she's still shaking from crying
>tell her I want us to be together as long as we can, I just didn't want to think too far ahead because it would scare me
>she's scared of losing me to other girls and a "normal" relationship, I ask her straight out if she hasnt ever thought about being with a normal guy, she gets upset and tells me no
>kinda puts things into perspective
>end up kissing her, and we cuddle for a bit in between breaks of her crying, then calming down, eventually fall asleep
>wake up hours later, it's dark, she had gotten up and went into the bathroom to wash up, I go after her
>she's standing in front of the mirror in just a black pair of panties, having just washed her face, and looking at me
>says to do whatever I think is best with the Busty situation
Good shit coming.

No problem. You really do have a talent for writing user, it's great.

mooore

Any more father/daughter or neice/uncle stories that someone could post?

>Not even thinking about Busty at the moment, watching sisters naked chest, she notices me watching and goes back to cleaning up in the mirror
>watch her nipples get hard and pointed, so I come up behind her, slide my hands up her body and cup her breasts, she lets out the slightest moan and sighs, then leans back against my chest and lets me keep fondling her
>dick grows in my sweatpants until it's pressing against her ass, she slides a hand back between us and down my pants, just rubbing it
>my hands travel down to her panties and tug them down, she reaches forward and braces herself against the sink/counter, and presses her ass back to me
>take my sweatpants off, drop to my knees and spread her cheeks, eating her out until she's dripping and ready for it, she even says "come onnn" in a pleading tone
>stand back up and mount her, cock slides in like coming home, and as soon as I'm in she shoving herself back against me, obviously wanting it rough
>I'm watching us in the mirror the whole time, the way her whole face changes with each thrust, the way her small breasts bounce back and forth, and holy FUCK do I live for this
>bent over, my body on top of hers, I take my hand around her throat in the usual position
>she uses one of her hands on top of mine, has me pressing harder than usual
>lets out this muffled moan and starts bucking against me even harder
>I'm watching everything in the mirror and it's got me more turned on than ever,
>we have a safe word and everything, but she isn't even trying to say it, but her moans are growing more and more, I think she's about to cum
>feel her dripping all along my cock and leg, think nothing of it, but holy shit it seems like a lot
>she wet herself
>I let go of her throat and she lets out this enormous gasp and moan, catches herself on the counter to hold herself up, and her pussy tightens around me while her whole body shakes with either orgasm or a seizure

Please keep going user.

>tfw you'll never have a cute sister to fuck

FeelsBadMan

a

bump for u sir

please someone post the link of incest greentext collection the ongoing version ofc.

Yes please this would be so nice

Do you mean the google drive of Columnfag?

driveDOTgoogle.com/drive/folders/0B32C0dU-sZYVNDVSb0ttMHRUdDQ

shameful bump

welp, until next time user :(

where is season 2??

no user all the data are in pictures format.

now that you mentioned im sure its driveDOTgoogleDOTcom link.

Is there a second season? That's the one i got a few weeks ago.

there is. but the kane & bird archive seems to have removed the column folder.

just installed a keylogger in my hot cousins pc, hope ill get something interesting

Bump cuase I need this thread

bump

Season 2 you kunts.
drive google.com/drive/folders/0B8Tk-CUBXokmZHZKaG9oblNpUHc

>ended up carrying her to the bed, throwing her down on her stomach, and climbing on top of her to finish
>looking back, it was almost primal the way I treated her, but I was a young guy in a situation that drove me hormonally insane, not trying to make excuses but I hope that can at least explain some of my behavior
>sister didn't mention Busty again, but I wound up going over to Busty's apartment one afternoon and she first sucked me off, then let me fuck her in the ass (more on that later)
>when I came home that day I went straight to the shower, scrubbed my cock for probably a solid hour before I came out
>sister actually had some marks on either side of her neck, which she mostly kept covered, wasn't too big a deal though because we were coming up on a mini vacation where we both had a few days off
>so when I come out of the shower she wants to come up with a set plan on what we're going to do over the break
>long story short, we settled on driving down to the beach in the state below us, and spend a few nights there
>this shit right here begins an entire arc of our relationship, so give me some time

Shit it's been over an hour user. Can I ask how much longer you plan on posting? I gotta get to sleep soon but I dont wanna miss any.