Should I buy an 07 Prius for 4 grand

Should I buy an 07 Prius for 4 grand

prolly

if you want to

this is now a hockey thread

no the battery is probably shit tier by now

also youd be a fag for driving a prius

No. Likely.major problems at that price point, and Prius batteries are known to go bad in higher mileage scenarios.

You're better off with just about anything else.

It's at 98k miles.

Yup typical looking bruins fan. 4-0 season sweep by the leafs get fucked Boston

get them to give you current range achievable on the battery.

There's a thing for that? What should I expect the life span to be? I'm a freshman in college and I'm trying to get something to hold me over for the next few years

Literally any baseline Corolla, Civic, Yaris, or Fit will be more enjoyable than that CVT retard-box.

Location?

ECU in NC

Yikes. Your used market sucks out there. I found a few though that would be decent

My Ex-wife had a Prius and there wasn't a god damn thing about that car I didn't hate. Get back on CL and look for a CRX HF. 41/50 MPG, save $2000 or more, and you might actually learn something about cars because a retard can work on one.

You might look like a tool when you drive it, but at least you don't look like a faggot.

>Bombston Ruins

>>Prius shift lever is a huge, beige dick of sadness that you have to stroke to get the sad automatic transmission to move.

or

>>Learn to drive CRX stick, eventually learn how to drive CRX stick while you get yer CRX dick sucked.

or

>>Learn to stick CRX dick, eventually learn how to stick CRX dick while you get yer dick sticked.

Here op, 2017 Porches 918 spyder

Gas mileage will put your Prius dreams to rest. Something like 90mpg