"SUICIDE SQUAD" POST-CREDITS SCENE

>Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) places Amanda Waller (Viola Davis) under his protection in regards to the Enchantress' rampage in Midway City, which Waller is partially responsible for, in exchange for access to ARGUS' files on the emerging meta-human community, which Wayne intends to use to assemble the Justice League. Waller reveals that she knows Wayne's secret identity, and he announces that if the Suicide Squad is not disbanded, the Justice League will come for them.

twitter.com/keemiemillz/status/759557823919431680

Okay.

>tfw made orange juice for breakfast and didnĀ“t fuck it up
is there a better feel

does katana survive?

how do you fuck up orange juice?

Use limes and koolaid powder and hope for the best

fuck off german cunt

Yes.

how many people in DCU know what Batman's identity is?

>Waller reveals that she knows Wayne's secret identity, and he announces that if the Suicide Squad is not disbanded, the Justice League will come for them.

Sounded more like he's saying "there's no need for a Suicide Squad because we'll (the JLA) handle things, that a group built out of camaraderie is better than one of leverage and threats.

yeeeees

From this clip and Justice League's

Lois
Lex
Wonder Woman
Waller
Flash

Presumably Aquaman and Cyborg

Alfred
Barry Allen
Superman
Lex Luthor
Aquaman
Everyone in that fishing village
Amanda Waller and therefore the US government

Keep me posted

>Amanda Waller sharing her info.
Bitch probably killed everyone that helped her find out.

>Lois
?

>and therefore the US government

no

waller works for the government but she pretty much does shit on her own

>Bruce/Waller scene

So that guy yesterday didn't make anything up?

Top kek.

Link to archive?

>tfw getting caught was part of his master plan.

Shes the key

Not that it was a masterpiece or anything but if this movie comes close to this i'll be happy.

Didn't read it, though it could be very possible but the Waller/Batman rich boy scene has been done a few times before.

>Waller reveals that she knows Wayne's secret identity
What's the deal with this nigga? She knows everything and everyone is afraid of her.

Waller always has he own agenda, so no. The gob doesn't knows.
And:
>Implying that Batman didn't had that entire village burn to the ground the moment he left.

No, he made it all up.
He said that its was Batman doing the Batman thing, were in reality it was Bruce Wayne being civil as fuck with Waller.

He said Batman threatened Waller while in the darkness and that's exactly what happened.

No, not really.
I get you want to save face brah, keep doing it.
It gets more funny the more you try.

Lex, Waller, Wonder Woman and Supes as of SS.

Flash finds out later, confirmed with the read scene performed in front of journalists. Presumably Cyborg and Aquaman.

>Alfred thinks it's cosplay

>Flash finds out later, confirmed with the read scene performed in front of journalists

And y'know, the Justice League trailer.

fucking this

>Wallers under Bruce Wayne's protection
What's this shit

Nothing in the OP's post credits clip matches what he is describing, he doesn't say anything at all about the Justice League coming after the Squad if they don't disband, not even as an innuendo.

is hol up squad any good?

just like my cartoonz!!11

DC need to reboot and start with solo movies, keep Affleck/Cavill as Batman/Superman.

have the films build up to a public enemies influenced film where batman goes investigating into supermans supposed crimes before teaming up and starting their friendship and proving his innocence and taking Lex down.

and keep zack snyder the fuck away from anything DC related/comic book.

He's a fucking idiot who reads one page, thinks its cool then misinterprets it on the big screen and calls it an adaptation.

Fuck, I'm mad.

So what difference does it make?

The real question is how many lawns does she mow?

Well assuming you get a director and writer that understands the characters as of now, we'd get decent fucking films that have character being accurately portrayed.

lmao how fucking autistic are you
>N-NO THE STRANGER ON THE INTERNET WAS LYING TO US!
>EVEN THOUGH THE FACTS MATCH UP!
>REEEEE N-N-NORMIES

kys

Does Slipknot get Boomerang'd?

It wont

The viral marketing for this movie has been insane the last month or two. This movie is going to suck and the studios know it so they are preemptively getting the good review train going. All the comments I see for this movie on youtube and leddit are from sock puppet accounts. I really don't see this being a good movie. Lettos batman is horrible too.

WAYNE?

I thought Nolan said a real movie don't do that? What went wrong?