He is getting his shit fucked up and he hasn't even gotten married and divorced yet

He is getting his shit fucked up and he hasn't even gotten married and divorced yet

>date taylor swift they said
>it will do wonders for your career they said

Has anyone had success after dating her? It's like dissing Eminem, she'll wreck your career once you've had your fun.

I'm honestly curious why her dating fax is so bad.
My only conclusion is she's either a massive bitch, or she's just a prude. She seems like a traditional in-and-out missionary type of gal.

I don't understand the appeal of Taylor Swift. She's jumps from cock to cock so she can dump them and then write a song about the breakup. She's not even hot either, she's a hungry skeltal

Hiddleston should have known he'd be seen as a home wrecker, there's no good to come from dating her

how long until taylor starts banging a black guy. even if theyre not her type it's only a matter of time considering the sheer amount of men she goes through

RIP Tom

Maybe she is a problematic bitch like Jennifer Love Hewitt, performs shitton of bitchy acts behind you and acts like an angel for cameras?

It's her "virgin good girl" act. I sort of hope Loki marries her to save any potential guys from getting fucked. Until their divorce, of course.

>taytay literally fucks her way through the 94% of the US population which isn't black men
>takes a vow of celibacy

>not even hot

>Jennifer Love Hewitt
what did she do?

Who cares about some underwear contract when you get to bang Taylor Swift every day?

Her entire public persona is completely manufactured and it probably doesn't help her private life much.

It's even obvious from her eyes
Hewitt is a psycho bitch, she used to instantly jump into other dicks even with the smallest decrease of attention
Some of her ex's confirmed it

>not liking long necks

she's a narcissistic sociopath. her relationships are constructed lies to sell an image of her to her customers (aka fans)

that's why they always have the same cycle. become taylor swift's boyfriend, extending her brand, manufactured drama breakup, his breakup song

also, both taylor and tom are gay

>a massive bitch

she's a snake

Katy Perry has said it
Her EX BOYFRIEND Calvin Harris said it
Kanye and Kim exposed her

>she's a hungry skeltal

>This is a hungry skeletal to Amerifats

RIP Bond dream

No one is going to take you seriously as Bond when you are Swift's latest career move

He isn't good looking enough for an underwear campaign. He doesn't have the face or the body of a male model. Compare his pic to the other guy's.

>It's like dissing Eminem,
Name one major celebrity Eminem has destroyed.

Maybe Tom is feeding her more.

Long legged bitch.

she has a "duurrrrh" look about her that guys that just want to drop a load find irresistable

I live in LA and have friends in 'the business' and the rumor is that she has a stinky pussy

>Name one major celebrity Eminem has destroyed.
Eminem

jesus, how many guys has this slut fucked?

this is getting ridiculous

>dates 8 guys in 8 years
>lel what a slut

>not me who fucks 100 chicks that were all virgins bro

Her knees are pretty low, she has some seriously disfigured thighs

there were at least 20-30

and that's only the guys that we know of

She put the sheeny curse on him

She's pressuring him to get engaged. She doesn't want to walk down the red carpet at the Emmys without a ring on her finger.

CANT EMBARRASS THE HARRIS

>there were at least 20-30

>she was seen at a place with a guy
>they totally fucked

this is why we need /cel/

go back to oh no they didn't

Lol no ass

>only 37

Damn she aged like shit

>I don't understand the appeal of Taylor Swift
Virgins