Whats stopping you from killing yourself user?

Whats stopping you from killing yourself user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClvX7ED8UUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope for my little house at the end of the world and peace in solitude.

The person who has to find me and what my loved ones will think, would love to die in an accident.

I'm scared of any potential pain I will experience and also that I may Fuck up and seriously injure myself, but live, and be some vegetable.

I had a dream where I saw my family mourn for me after I died. I wish this was all just a dream

my little sisters.

My life is pretty awesome, always has been fairly awesome.

My son

Shit its too late for u sorry to hear that

I don't listen to the voices in my head.

I drown them out with boss ska and audiobooks.

I want to try LSD but I can't find any

Don't want to ruin families lives and since I believe there is a god I don't want to go to hell

Not sure tbh.

Gotta finish the show Daria...after that it's probably sayonara, im on s01e06...

When I am alone, then my mind starts coaxing me to kill myself. And I want to.

I don't know if I will or not. It's been like this for a while. Almost every day do I sell myself on it.

The saddest thing that slows me down with doing it is the devastation for my mother, father, siblings, their young children and my close friends. It would be shocking to all of it happened but I've had a very rough road over the last few years and I have changed as a person (for the worse).

The state of modern women in the first world and the state of the legal system truly depresses me to my core. It makes the idea of a wife a form of mini-death. I feel betrayed by society but that's not a prime motivation. It's more like the non-possibility of a happy family, wife and life (without become an indebted slave) removes a huge amount of motivation to live.

Ehhhh

i feel the exact same way. you just have to learn to love yourself and realize this fucked up world won't change for the better. find happiness in the small things and find your purpose. or kill yourself. there's only two choices. for now, i'm gonna live and see what happens. oh, another thing...always keep your sense of humor

Probably the keepers and nurses.
>Life in a assisted living situation..

>assisted living situation..
What is that? Like a hospital?

Thanks for the words user.

No idea which way I'll go.

No it's a home for people with mental issues like me. Assisted living is what it sounds like, we have help with everything. Even walking outside...
>pic related, our living/entertainment room..

Here is my bedroom...

Are you locked in?
How does that work and why are you there?
How old are you?

I have a personal helper/guardian/nurse that is with me whenever I go outside. We are allowed 8 hours per week in the real world.
I'm here because apparently I cant take care of my self. Have Aspergers and ocd mixed with paranoia. I'm 25.

Shit man, at least you have help and a roof over your head.
Does it cost anything? Like do you or your parents pay?

You really shouldn't be on Sup Forums...

It's not good for your brain.

Yes I'm happy with what I got. And no it doesn't cost anything, the state pays for it (Sweden).
Get three meals a day, have wifi, a Ipad and my phone. And the library.
Better than the psych ward..
And if I act up I get some nice drugs. Makes me all loopy.

>You really shouldn't be on Sup Forums...
>It's not good for your brain.
Too late for that I think. Everything fucks my brain up, Sup Forums is the least of my problems.

>nothing

I will this friday, got a rope, location and everything.

Sounds nice compared to the versions here in "murica".. Here you would get locked in and treated like an animal. And your parents would get a big fat juicy bill.

racism

>Yes I'm happy with what I got. And no it doesn't cost anything, the state pays for it (Sweden).
>Get three meals a day, have wifi, a Ipad and my phone. And the library.
>And if I act up I get some nice drugs. Makes me all loopy.
Meanwhile I work two jobs, live in a shitty apartment and still can't afford proper food or even a smartphone..

The fact that i don't want to kill myself. But by all means go ahead an sudoku yourself.

Being dead sounds dreadfully boring

Enjoy your b&

Math.
Math saved my life, user. If I'd never found my true passion, I would've offed myself long ago. When I discovered it, I went back to school and am now in my senior year of college, going for a degree in Applied Mathematics.

Im scared to cant kill my self

Im an aspie and a psycho myslef.
I used to force ppl to kill themselves coz i was bored.
No1 knows. But the house u live in looks like a nice deal, user.

How many lives there?

11 at the moment.

Same here, I almost did it yesterday, the only thing that stopped me from taking that step of the ledge yesterday was a text from a friend.

what did it say?

What is the main reason you are there? The paranoia? Because aspies doesnt seem to be enought to get locked in an ascylum...

Experiencing. I've been on the edge of killing myself for months, stuck in a dead end wageslave job and other bullshit going on, but I digress. Every time I was close to ending it I thought why not live first, commit crime, or just abandon society and actually live the life I want even if it's only for a short period before being arrested. I actually want to live before I die.

>What is the main reason you are there?
Forgot to pay my rent and had a mental breakdown. Went around town like a nutjob screaming about the government (that's what they say, I have no memories of that)
So cops picked me up and after a few days in the psych ward I ended up here.
So i guess it was a mix of things.

Epic man. You really are nuts.

Oh...
Sad to hear that... I am having problems like this too sometimes... Usually my head just hurts like shit. I also suffer from depression.

>I am having problems like this too sometimes.
Seek help user, don't let it go to my level.

The totally misguided hope that someday I'll be loved.

That, and the pills.

red dead redemption 2

Chinese Buffets are pretty top

Hey....

i don't know it just showed me I'm not invisible and someone actually thought about me.

>living to eat
The literal definition of gluttony.

My daughter and parents.

I suffer from severe anxiety, OCD and depression. I'm one bad day away from offing myself. The doctor told me it's because I don't eat enough.

Don't gwt sick in Greece.

Ironically, my depression. In my lowest moments, I simply lack the energy to actually take any action.

Fuck you, you lied to me.

I am scared you know. I am 2 young and 2 shy to ask for help. Even my parents (who i live with) dont know about most of my problems... But if you have any suggestions, i would love to hear them.

Whatever gets you through, user...

Strong enough rope, mostly

Your parents probably suspect something but aren't sure what, or are waiting for you to confirm their fears. They'll be more than willing to talk and I advise you do this today. Trust me, I'm a parent myself. Alternatively go to a medical professional. But do something.

Very poetic.
Yeah, death by accident at the hands of someone else would make them miss you more, believing that someone else took their child away from them.
Fucking this. There's always the possibility of fucking up. I tried hanging myself once, it hurt so goddamn much, I pussied out in the end. I don't doubt that a gun is better, but there's always the possible chance of it not killing instantly.
Fuck, that's deep user. Keep them in mind always.
Stay there for your son, he needs guidance in this harsh world.

I will think about it. Thank you guys very much. They always say that Sup Forums is full of pedos and bad ppl, but the more time i spend here the more i see you are mostly nice. I am glad i could finally tell someone.

Godspeed user, Sup Forums is a terrible place, but come to threads like these more often so people can listen.

Have some Not Pockets, they'll make you feel a bit better

>I will think about it.
Please, act too. We're generally decent people pretending to be dickheads AFAIK (I guess it helps people cope with their problems too) but today I'm glad to have been of some help at least.

I promised myself I wouldn't die the same class I was born into

You're in a mental hospital that's cool with you browsing Sup Forums?

Sure thing bud.

Mostly me being a pussy also the mental image of my familly having to burry me. Besides, I want to watch the finale of "Game of Thrones"

dumbass it's assisted living, not a mental hospital

Tomaito, tomato.

"Assisted living" is a nice term for "mental hospital".

Either way you're looking for attention by making up a story that sounded interesting. Any facility that you would be in for mental health and specifically suicide prevention would not let you browse fuckin Sup Forums you fucking lying piece of shit

uh no assissted living is like halfway house except for those deemed mentally unfit to live by themselves, you can go outside in the world to use any computer or even own a laptop to browse literally whatever you want

Assisted living is for people with physical disabilities. Why wouldm't they allow to browse Sup Forums?

assissted living and mental hospital are NOT the same thing dumbass

Sure thing kid. Better get ready for school now

The burial, do you know how expansive that shiat is?

For fook sake, can't even hero anymore. God darn Capitalizem!

It was specifically said that the facility was for people with mental problems

You say tomato, I say what are you doing in my house?

Replying to your post.

I worry that I might miss something worthwhile

Potential for a future. I still have so much to live for: kids, a wife, grandkids, a decent job, etc.

Because I'm going to write hit songs, become famous, find my true love, cure death, become the richest man in the world, give it all away and live life to the fullest.

Dear Abby, Dear Abby, my fountain pen leaks
My wife hollers at me and my kids are all freaks
Every side I get up on is the wrong side of bed
If it weren't so expensive I'd wish I were dead

Sorry, replied to wrong post. Was meant for

The hope that one day i can get a hold of this girls nudes

Lag

Too puss

I don't know.

weed...

my mother committed suicide, and ive thought about myself many times, but i dont want to go out like a coward, if i have to die i want to go out dying from another mans bullet like in a war or something like that so im patiently waiting for the world to go full retard and theres my chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClvX7ED8UUI

the zone theory

fear of dying in pain or surviving but fucking up my body. also, mostly tbh, fear of the unknown. I mean, no one knows what happenes when we die, there might be nothing or there might be somethng worse then life

My own awesomeness.