Super hero Netflix

What's the best capeshit series on Netflix?

Arrow
2be honest is the only good one

Daredevil
Arrow S2
Gotham S2

Jessica Jones if it counts

>Daredevil
>Arrow
>Gotham
>Shit
>Jessica Jones

In that order. Jessica Jones might get better, but it was meh as fuck. Also I'm looking forward to Luke Cage.

>good
>arrow
Pick one.
Kek, Arrow only one season above par and that was Season 2. Rest of them are filled with basic hollow dramashit and retarded love interests.

fpbp

This. Jessica Jones is great.

Daredevil Season 1 > Jessica Jones > Daredevil Season 2 >Flash Season 1 > Arrow Seasons 1 & 2
Haven't seen AoS or Gotham

I'm currently watching S2 of Daredevil and I was just talking to everyone beyond the grave.**. Edit: Formatting. In Apocalypse, when Wolverine is about to jump from the low gorund to a position behind the higher fighter. But what if he's in the prison and its Warden.

There isn't a single good show about superheroes you fucking disgusting manchildren, you make me sick. Take this shit to Sup Forums

What did he mean by this?

and now for a serious answer

Daredevil - Gotham - Flash - Shield - Carter
the rest are shit

lmao

Tell me why Jessica Jones isn't a good show.

It does, It is.

Flash season 1. Daredevil season 1, first 5 of 2.

#DicksOut

Literally Flash > the rest

Not him but why is it good? The villain was the only thing that me watch it, also having a supporting character literally superior to the protagonist was shit imo.

>that pic

Daredevil season 1 was great, season 2 was fucking shit

Almost.

DD1>JJ>DD2>fresh pile of shit>Constantine>Arrow S1&2>more shit>Flash 1>Gotham

Haven't seen AoS and Agent Carter. Watched 2 episodes of Legends of Tomorrow and it was also shit.

BLACKED

The atmosphere and the acting across the board were great. I know a lot of people here don't like Ritter but she did the best with what she was given. It also felt like a fairly fresh take on the superhero genre.

>Flash that low
Come on

>>Flash that low
>Come on

Almost all of the characters are annoying as fuck, everything looks very very cheap, it's filled with shitty quips and annoying romance.

amazingly (also embarrassingly for the others) it is Jessica Jones

The only really annoying character is season 1 Iris. Caitlin can be but she's mostly ok. It has a CW budget so yeah it looks cheap. Quips are fine. Romance is much better than Arrow's.

Die.
OP, Constantine and Gotham are GOAT.