Alright Sup Forums, give me your best dating advice

Alright Sup Forums, give me your best dating advice

do subtle sex sign alot.

Take her to the beach

have a big dick

best advice I can give is just go out and try no matter how much you fail

you don't gain the skills unless you try

no single piece of dating advice can help you get girls, it doesn't work like that

Try not being such a stupid ugly piece of crap

cum in her ass

listen to this man

Stop trying to fill a void with another person. Work on yourself until you're happy as you are before you seek out a significant other. Making happiness with someone is wonderful, but expecting them to bring you happiness will only strain you both in the long run, and leave you hollow if she were to ever leave.

Tl;dr
Work on yourself, be happy alone before you try and be happy with someone else.

Good advice. I follow this too, I get concerned when I start dating someone with a bunch of drama straight up.
Leave the baggage out of it

I can't believe Sup Forums is giving solid advice. This is amazing.

There is no true happiness to be found alone

Perhaps true peace but not true happiness

I'm not talking true happiness though. I'm more referring to the people who feel the need to desperately cling to another person as if they were a crutch in order to baby their shortcomings or insecurities. There are always exceptions, of course, but that kind of thing weighs on people. A lot of people take the easy way out. "I'm insecure about my body, I'll just find someone who constantly tells me I'm beautiful" without addressing the issue. Would you be happier if you had less acne? A slimmer waist? Made more money? Nobody else can build that self-content better than you, and it's not someone else's responsibility to bear the burden of those types of insecurities.

It happens sometimes

Don't be a dick

Yes there is. Your dependence on others for happiness is your weakness.

I guess I knew what you meant, it just came across like an impossible goal

breaking co-dependency is fucking hard man it feels like you're choosing to be unhappy.. I think some people are just like this

I mean I may be rationalizing but the point remains

Dont try to be her friend , always show you want something more, if shes not showing interest just stop talking to her

You ever spent a long period of time alone man? Like, really alone?

Society teaches us to handle shit as men but it's just not reality. Your definition of true happiness is far from correct if you think it's achievable alone..

I feel you. It's like staring at a mountain you have to climb as opposed to closing your eyes and going step by step. Takes a while to figure out what really /makes/ you happy in the first place. I took it step by step after a really bad, 6 year breakup. I was already working out, started getting more hardcore into it. I moved provinces and started training for a higher paying job. Invested in my hobbies and made good friends, took a trip to the other side of the world for a month with the money I made off said job, and about two years later I had a sense of 'fulfillment'. Like aside from love, I had everything I wanted. It gave me a feeling of relief, but also a sense of patience. Like there was no problem holding out for 'the one'.

The only other advice I could think to offer (And I might catch some flak for this) is don't date a girl you couldn't see becoming your best / close friend .Because if you two get together, eventually she'll have to be. Don't share ALL your interests, but be able to see her as a friend before you see her as a lover- it'll give some good insight on how you bond before things get serious (And don't let it go on hella long, you may get friendzoned)

different people want and need different things. if you're not happy without being in a relationship that's just the way it is for you.

Put shit effort in, get shit out.

Bring lots of candy to the playground. 100% success rate

>726334472
nah, helicopter parents. what you want to do is find the teens loitering outside the beer place.

Nah man, this is objectively speaking

We need people in general

OP here, thanks for the advice guys. I can't believe you guys gave actual advice. You're all beasts. I'm heading off to bed though. Goodnight everyone one

Trying to find answers to those questions alone feels so empty though, like half a life

You can achieve success, you can be happy, but you can't appreciate it truly if you're alone

NEVER settle.

Look up Leykis Rules 101.
Thank me later.

Take it from Trump.

Bullshitting works. He BSd his way all the way into the white house.

Tell her she's special and shit like that. Even though it feels fake to you and maybe even to her, it automatically forces her to like you.

If you'd ever spend time getting to know people you'd want to be alone, just to avoid all the life draining drama.

Also, always be confident and act like you're in the right, no matter how wrong you are.

raep

This is naive bullshit, I'm sorry

Melodramatic jaded bullshit

And if that doesn't work, just grab her by the pussy anyways. 100% of the time it works everytime.

have money and a car

It's the fucking truth. I work with people every day. I've changed several circles of friends. Had many relationships and honestly right now I am very careful with whom I associate and let in.

my advice:
dont ask for dating advice on Sup Forums

So you've experienced the back and forth, acknowledged it, settled with a shitty mentality and decided that's just how things are?

Not the guy your talking to but I have to disagree. You don't have to be with someone to appreciate life

I think you missed the point of the latter sentence

You can appreciate life, but not to the same degree.

Nah, I'm just too old for others bullshit. Lots of people miss me, while I don't give a fuck anymore.

/thread

Maybe. But I think your definition maybe wrong myself. Some people handle things differently. Being alone affects people differently

Because it's easier

But it's not the answer my friend

To old, don't want

Being alone for a long time affects all of us the same. I mean varying degrees of fucked up, but still fucked up.

Life is about cycles, you will lose friends and love interests and find more out of necessity

Objective necessity

Send her a dick pic before you ask her out so she knows what she's in for

dont forget to mention Hitler. girl like purifying their genes. unless you are feeding a nigger -

I agree but some people might say its you that's the problem not them

What about being held back by people because you can't do the things you want? Like I can somewhat understand all that fulfillment people get from having children and what not but the ole ball n chain came to term for a reason. I can appreciate shit on my own quite fine. I don't understand what your trying to get at

Not him, but damn straight its easier. That shit is annoying as fuck. Avoiding the bullshit of allows me to enjoy a stress free life

We're talking ideally here.. no offense but that's sort of mental gymnastics there

There's plenty of situations where we're better off without certain people, but with happiness in general you need people to experience it to the fullest

Never be afraid to stick your dick in crazy.

Perhaps but I don't know nor do I think you know anyone who voluntarily avoids people and self-imposes lonliness. For reasons they're to busy enjoying themselves to be bother with our mortal concerns

Eh, you don't miss that childlike wonder and naivety when it comes to people? I think capturing part of that is important

This might seem esoteric, but bear with me. You need to have a world to bring her into.

When you take a girl out, she should be meeting people you know, and who know you. She should feel like she's being let into a club.It's called pre-selection if you want to look up the PUA shit on it.

To do this, you need to be social. I know, it was hard for me too. I used to force myself to go out and talk to strangers two nights a week. Coffeehouse, bar, whatever. Plus, this is good practice for chatting up girls.

This goes with what some other commenters have been saying. Just go out and meet people, make friends, crash and burn some. Develop that skill set, and pretty soon you'll find yourself with a network of acquaintances who just by existing let girls know you aren't an anti-social weirdo.

I mean it's not like those people aren't out there, but they're doing themselves a disservice

where the fuck did you come from sensei?

Don't do a rape.

That's why I only browse Sup Forums
I think I've had a healthy enough amount of it. I can't really avoid it anyways. But I can try
A disservice by pleasing themselves? Atleast its not the kind of loneliness that is imposed by other, leading them to depression because its all they really want and think about

/thread

Don't be yourself.

Treat her like a person and not like the perfect girl you build her up to be.
Don't put that pussy on a pedestal

She think you are funny
She makes you cummy
But expose her tummy?

She is a whore and you will be cucked

don't

>go out and try
i have to leave my house?
fuck