twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jou ma :^)

Pay bek the munny

Se poes

Jou mas a poes

Watse kak is dit daai?

Gotta love this retarded ape of a man

The best flag ever... only second the Rhodesian one

are there really that many of us on here?

Pretoria girls pics?

Who here is in cape town?

Dude I've met tonnes of people who regular here

Moving there in a few months.. am I completely retarded?

water restriction central here ya

Nah dude cape town is so much better than gay burg or pretoria

You in town?

I fuckin love gayburg tho lol. I agree, fuck Pretoria, but man I just don't like coast cities as much as being in a money filled Sandton. Suppose it depends where in CT I go. Im gna be going to the V&A waterfront

Fucking bored at home. In Jhb.
Who's keen on going to McGinty's in Bright water?

>Implying we leave the house

Kek'd

Dude fuck waterfront is awesome. You won't get stabbed there like fuck though.
That's where all the tourists and bitchy hipsters go. Fucking love that place. We gotta go to Longstreet sometime when you pitch up

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=g939Fxd08_k

waneer gaan ons fokken braai julle?

Got no fuckin' clue what lonstreet is but google makes it look cool lol. Im moving there to work on a boat until its fixed then we leave SA and go sailing. Looking forward to that shit

Fuck dude that's awesome. Go find some buried treasure and shit.
Longstreet is basically a line of clubs and bars and it gets fucking wild there. Best nights of my life. If you have a break we should jol

Moenie dat die kak 404 nie. Fok kaffers

Nigga nigga nigga

As a Finn I have to ask are there any white South-Africans in this thread? If so what do you think about that land grab bullshit they were talking couple month ago there? As complete outsider it amazes me that someone wants to take land from people who are and have been feeding the country for couple hundred years now... It sounds absurd. Isn't the South-Africa the only Sub-Saharan country which doesn't have any hunger?! Why risk and ruin it?

Jisis het jy nie 'n kleiner fokken file nie? 3kb gif. Wat die god?

Elon Musk vs Oscar Pistorius
>Who will win the hearts and minds of the nation?

I can almost guarantee that all of us are white. I fucking hate this place. No place left to go except Trumpland... Europe is fucked.

Bloemfontein reporting in

Niggers dude. Niggers will fuck up anything if you give them a chance. Wish apartheid was still a thing.

I'd put my money on everyone in this thread is white lol.
The reason they want to take the land back is a form of revenge on the old white regime.
While you are smart enough to see the food problem etc. they don't think that far ahead. They just want whites gone from any position of power - even if it means fucking the country up for it. They dont give a shit

Jakes?

can i come to southafrica as a white dutchman?

Nelspruit reporting in

Sure. Y doe?

We have enough dutchman here already kek

.. seriously tho dont come here

Europe isn't that fucked. Why? Because every white person inside borders of Europe can claim to be Native-European. There has been talking about Native-European rights in my country in last couple weeks. Same is started to happen in Sweden. REMEMBER: When visiting Europe or you are in Europe DEMAND that every black person calls you Native-European or native in general. There aren't white Europeans, only Native-Europeans. Black people are the immigrants here. Not whites.

do not forget the torture and genocide war they are waging.
The joke goes: God made a bee, so the devil made a fly.
God made man, so the devil made a black man.

just want to check out the all white village Orania

It isn't human nature to accept inferiority as an entire race. What's currently happening is logical causality. Oh and every SAfag here will be white, the SAblacks are too primitive for this, because they were kept away from western thinking up until about 20yrs ago

Kek berns?

Morning morning gents
Who is up for a South African Nude thread?

Scientists have discovered all man descends from the black man. And the Devil comes from a flea, Diablo comes from a fly.

Yeah it wil probably be kak though. Ou ooms complaining about kaffers and how things used to be in SA everywhere

As long as the picture's aren't taken in Afrikaans

Waste of time. People there are retarded.

Die einste

All man descends from a common man-like ancestor. Not a modern black man

Any Joburg cunts in here or what?

This

Gimme a file sharing chat site and we can get started
Got from sluts all over

For those of you who might remember me, its Ou Krokodil here

This! Let them roll boys. Wys daai poessies

Gayburg, ja read the other posts faggot.

All mito-chondria was traced back to Africa.
White man just figured out how to produce white skin or rather lose melanin

Kik? i'll create a group. Anyone who doesn't post within 15 mins gets purged?

Done, get in there

Vola /awgaryjm

Yeah I know it is traced back to Africa. What I'm saying is blacks and whites share the same man-like ancestor. We didn't evolve from modern blacks as far as I'm aware

chatstep.com/#Waar's_die_Poes

Just come here guys, its pretty easy from here

lulwaht?

This. Europe isn't lost cause as long as white people keep calling themselves as native people. This gives protection under every human rights organization and civil rights agreement on the planet.

Im not clicking dat shit nigga

Nope human life we know it evolved from the koisan at the earliest stage and by that point they were all around the world then the environmental factors kicked in. The blacksr we know today or the banter are an offshoot that chilled in Congo and shit.
In other words...
Black's were not the first.
Neither were whites.
But we still kicked their asses even with the dark ages

Kom faggots

Or post kik names and I'll add

Don't be that guy bruv -_-

OP here.
Can't believe my thread turned into a prostitution ring.
Stay classy sa

cmon man I'm not being cryptic about it. Modern white people and modern black people share the same ancestors to a man-like species. Modern white people didnt "Descend from the black man"

Wie de fok steel my avatar!?

Fokof soutie

Get out while you all can.

Fokof you boer poes

TRYING :^)

Mah nigga

15 Pentlands Rd, Blairgowrie.

If anyone in Joburg is keen to join our braai
We're getting them drunk as dessert

you say all man came from Africa
>Africans are black
You would call them primitive
>Yet you say that white people are not descended from them.

Then get your head out of your kaffer gardener's arse and get in here Dutchy
chatstep.com/#Waar's_die_Poes

Sharing is caring

no the GENES come from africa. Modern white people did not come from modern black people. we all share the same ancestor. Hur dur? not that hard

He is right you know... European people or Asians didn't evolve from Africans you see today. They evolved from people that originated from Africa but that African isn't the same that it is today. Or do you think that Asians and Europeans evolved in 50 000 years but Africans stayed same over 200 000 years?

Also Europeans and Asians both have neanderthal DNA. Actually all the other races except Sub-Saharan Negroid has neanderthal DNA. Example Asians have even little more neanderthal in their blood than Europeans. Hmm... Now that i think about it do we see some connection here? Connection between intelligence and neanderthal DNA. Because all the other races have neanderthal DNA and have been able to make civilizations which Sub-Saharan negroid isn't capable of.

Fuck dudes bring that shit to ct
Post pics?

brunette is Devon. blondie is Nicole
They've already gone through the potency and apple sours
now we're giving them some Moz rum to get it started

I never thought of it in that sense with the Neanderthal DNA... fuckin good point

Okay the genes come from Africa
>Native Africans are black
We all share the same ancestor
>All human genes come from Africa
We couldn't say that about Asians or Middle Eastern's or European's because science tells us we come from Africa

Okay to surmmize
>All humans are descended from a common ancestor in Africa
>All Native Africans are black
>Descended from Africa
>Africans are black

>Birthplace of life

>Africans are black
>All genes come from Africa

poes thread

Seriously though how's life under kaffir genocidaires?

ahh... Neanderthals are cousins of humanity not direct Ancestors

Who was raped by a nigger this week?

jesus it's like talking to a wall.
All genes come from the common ancestor, yes you are correct. The common ancestor is not a fucking modern black man. Get it??

brus... send pics ma chinas

Dangerous move friend

He never said it was a direct ancestor. We just have the genes in us because of inter breeding

SĂȘ jy in afrikaans... mooi man.

Ask them to show some more skin!

BULLSHIT!!! NEANDERTHAL PEOPLE ARE ANCESTORS FOR EVERY OTHER RACE OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET EXCEPT FOR SUB-SAHARAN NEGROID. NEGROIDS ANCESTORS KILLED AND OPPRESSED INNOCENT NEANDERTHAL PEOPLE AND GENOCIDED THEM COMPLETELY.