FUCK

MY

FOOTBALL

HISTORY

UP

SENPAI

What part of Kansas are you lads from?

NOTRE DAME WOULD BOOTY BLAST BOTH OF THESE

>Chattanooga loses but injures so many Bama players that the rest of the field has a fair shot at the champions hip

We all owe the noogs a debt of gratitude.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Roll tide haters.

HAHA so funny everyone pretend Kansas is an all time great team now since they got a fluke win against Texas haha so epic and funny xD who would win Kansas vs Dallas Cowboys haha see I can do it too so epic lol Kansas is elite(insider joke)

>Losing to Kansas

>making a new thread this early

"wow"

reminds that watching Texas lose to Kansas is like winning a National Championship to A&M fans

jayhawks

Charlotte

Ann Arbor

MEMES!!!!!!!

Boulder

Chattanooga

Hello Charlie

Goodland

Charlie, please. Don't disgrace your position more than you already have.

Kansas City

leicester

>Bama

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Saben is going to kill Hurts

HOLY FUCK ITS HABBENING OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK

I live in the Kansas side of Kansas City

913 but currently living in LFK. gonna get some pussy tonight

That's good, because you won't experience the task thing for at least 10 years.

i like nebraska football

>not understanding it is a roast of all the retarded Bama fans that have actually deluded themselves into thinking they could beat an NFL team

how do you get dressed in the morning or even coordinate your limbs to resemble the stride of a normal human being?

OP is a fagget
thread already up

How do you not come up with that? Fuck that.

It's time to stop posting and get some rest on the bus Charlie

>Chatta Nooga

>he thinks Bama fans actually think that

Lmao newfag

But this OP linked his first you know the rules

>being a texas fan
>being this mad

>33 replies vs 6 replies

1v1 fagit

So how long until Texas is actually "back"? Whether we make a bowl or not, Charlie is gone so with a new coach, I don't see us improving until 5 years from now.

You're all my chattaniggaz tonight

BEER
HERE

How many coaches would Texas have to go through before they'd sell their souls and hire Art Briles?

How's recruiting going for them? I think that's what really matters.

i live in the city part of kansas city

>losing the first quarter to CHATTANOOGA

>the post-apocalyptic hellscape of Alabama

You better hope all your boosters and your athletic department dies before you can even hope to return to prominence. No one wants the job because the expectations are retarded

Nebraska

I just pop a huge boner every time Texas loses.

roughly some time between now and the heat death of the universe

It all depends on if the hire works out. Good coaches can get their team competitive in year 1 and playing for championships by year 3.

>Bama down after a quarter to an FCS team

And people say Ohio State couldn't take them on

anyone got an alabama stream?

Texas will be back once you post it

Which causes the biggest fallout, the return of Clemsoning last week or Bama losing tonight?

they were pretty reasonable with Charlie (probably scared of MUH RACISM backlash) and he has been nothing but shit.

Why are coke commercials always so lame corny soulless and unfunny

That sucks, that's where all the niggers live. I ventured there for some Gates BBQ earlier today though.

Go husk a corncob and shove it up your hick ass

ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html

They couldn't. Pound for pound, Alabama is more talented at every position.

bama

>Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
>He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
>He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
>His truth is marching on.

Let's go Mocs!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

is chattanooga gonna save us /cfb/?

Kansas City, Missouri

>Down against Chatanigga

HAahahahahaahah holy fuck this Washington team is ranked? They can't even stop Coed Rape University.

Epic xD

it won't happen, but IF Bama somehow lost tonight the eruption would be so massive that the fallout would last until the collapse of western civilization.

Manhattan :^)

I got you nigga

You could say the same about Chattanooga

Clemsoning last week was the dropping of the Fat Man

Bama losing tonight would be a meteor literally ripping this planet to pieces

>Unironically losing to an FCS team

At least Ohio State had the decency to score a TD in the first quarter today

>Bama the #1. Team in the nation, a team that earlier today people were saying just give them the trophy unironically loses at home to Chattanooga
>/cfb/ and possibly Sup Forums is thrown into shitposting chaos, threads reaching bump limit after 10 minutes, endless JUST post
>Controversy over Bama not falling atleast 15 spots imminent
>bamafags can no longer show their face on Sup Forums without one word replys >mocs
This IS your future /cfb/

is rutgers ready for the best running back in the big ten?

CHATTANOOGA BTFO HAHAHHAHA

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON

>Austin turns into a liberal shithole
>UT is now shit

>California is a liberal shithole
>football in California is complete shit

>Seattle is a liberal shithole
>UW chokes to USC

really makes you think

Charlie did really well in recruiting this year, but you wouldn't be able to tell because of all the shit calls we've had this year.
Sadly you're right. If this was Tech or Iowa St no one would care, but Texas has so much history and prestige anyone who coaches there after Mack Brown is fucked.
I doubt our new hire will be Urban or Saban tier, but I can always hope.

Also, this is happening right now.

:)

bet that shit is dry now it hasnt rained in over 2 months

come on noogs

welp Chattanooga it was fun while it lasted

DREAM
=
DEAD

Lol, fuck off faggot. OSU sucks balls like your dad.

Wisconsin will lose next week and the huskers are going to the title match

>All Californians will never die in a cataclysmic event

FUCK

>Buddha is now black
we bizarro world now

DON'T STOP BELIEVING LADS \o/

>Not knowing how bama football works.

They're always behind or tied early, but never out of it. This game is still completely in saban's control, as he exhausts every aspect of the Chattanooga team.

>Pennsylvania elects Trump
>the next Saturday Pitt knocks off Clemson and suddenly Penn State is alive again in the B1G East after Michigan lost at Iowa

>Cubs owners endorse Trump
>they win the World Series for the first time in over a century

the state will fall into the sea eventually

Tim Bradley endorsed Trump and got BTFO at home.

meanwhile Clemson is up 21-0 over WF, literally only thing potentially happening tonight is Chattanooga and they're blowing it.

>support trump
>still stuck in a dead-end wage-hell job

when's it coming for me, lad?

But not before the calicancer metastasizes and starts voting liberal wherever they infect.

Jail
maybe deportation

I can tell this is the first Bama game a lot of people in this thread have watched. They almost always dick around with FCS teams for awhile until they decide to actually care.