> today is my birthday
> go to school
> some guy in my class has the same date of birth as me
> everyone says happy birthday to him
> they forget me
> one guy comes next to me and wishes me a happy bday
> thanksm8.jpg
> come home
> mom: how was school, did they sing for you user?
> y-y-yeah it was great, everyone wished me a happy birthday mom
> mom seems happy that she didnt raise a autistic faggot
> play vidya and cry

How was your day anons

work is boring and dull as ever. cant wait to het home and play vidya

btw happy birthday user

>people giving atta boy for not dying for a year in school
>lives with mom

underageb&

Happy Birthday scumbag!

pretty bad, jacked off a bunch and watched the girl I love fall for a much better man than I will ever be

happy birthday though, user. even if they don't care in shool, we care here, at least I do

Beat that nigga

If this is current why don't you talk to your mother about it? I had some problems as well in the past but you will only improve by getting some help/advice from more experienced ppl who care about you and know you.

The more you let it be the more you will regret in the future for your wasted time.

I would, but I've got no idea where he lives, at least I fucked her a bunch, but it still hurts that she doesn't want a relationship with me

the sex was really good, at least. I know the guy isn't getting any, either, as he lives pretty far away from her for sure, and I doubt they'll be together long enough for him to hop on a plane and get over here

unless you mean beat my meat, in which case i do it multiple times every day because I'm a lonely excuse fo a man

I feel ya there, user. Chin up though, at least you got dubs.

Go to the gym and do a martial arts and become better than him. I'm doing the same atm because I want the girl to feel bad that she didnt want me

wow, that's actually my first dubs, didn't even notice I've been here pretty long but my luck never allowed it

but yeah, thanks for the kind words. it really means a lot

I'm actually trained in Krav Maga and starting to work out so I'm right ahead of ya :p

How about you stop caring about your birthday and be a man ? Haven't celebrated mine in years, and i couldn’t care less.

Good times will come my friend

I dont care about my birthday that much. I just dont want to feel forgotten and to feel non existent

Happy birthday, OP! And remember, life is what you make it.

you dont need other ppl to be happy user

Befriend that one dude

Happy birthday user!

>Thinly veiled it's my birthday post
Happy birthday faggot

happy birthday user,
my own grandmother forgot my birthday 2 years in a row.

This Happy Birthday OP, but don't be reliant on others, especially cretins in school who don't care about anyone but those in their social group.
Have a good day.

>School
You've plenty of birthdays ahead of you user, worry not youngling. As you get older you'll realise the fuckery of birthdays is something to be avoided as they are the chimes of a clock leading to your eventual death

Oh and happy birthday

Happy birthday user wish you the best

And why do you give a fuck? Does your pathetic ass need attention as well?

Happy birthday user.
My day?
>Woke up at 7.
>Sat in my sauna for 45 minutes, drinking a beer.
>Showered, got dressed drove to old man Magnus and delivered his order of meat and sausages.
>Got payed.
>Drove to the liquor store, got my self whisky and beer.
>Drove home, cooked food, had a beer.
>It's now 12:53 in the afternoon, browsing Sup Forums and listening to pink floyd while drinking whisky.

Finnish or Northern Swedish?

Kek, Northern Swedish. You?

CHECK.
Also Swedish. That just sounded so "northern" it had to be one or the other. So you sell meat?

>So you sell meat?
Yep, hunt, butcher and sell meat and homemade sausages and burger. It's a good living.

Happy birthday, underageb&

Awesome. You sound chill as fuck.

I hope those good times come your way, as well

>So you sell meat?
No - meat and sausages is code between old man Magnus and I for the body building rent boy I pimp out to him

How many hours do you work a week?

Happy birthday! No one ever sang happy birthday to me at school and I don't really remember that happening at all outside of elementary school. I wouldn't take it to heart!

Sometimes I tell myself that but I know it is BS. We are social beings that crave to be recognized by others.

Happy Birthday user, just think positive and start liking yourself more, things will get better.

>How many hours do you work a week?
10-15 at most normal weeks. Hunting season increases it a lot for a period.

>Wake up in the afternoon
>Play emulated video games and shitty free to play mobile games because I'm a disgusting neet with no disposibal income
>Wish I was playing real games
>Eat American fast garbage from Burger King
>Shitpost on Sup Forums about video games and call people niggers
>Go to bed at the crack of dawn
>Jack off to doujins of the girls in the game I was playing
>Go to b because I'm bored and waiting for my dick's cool down period so I can jack off again to get to sleep
Pretty good day if I say so myself.

Kek

Man, fuck that, I have had that kind of shit happen to me almost every single birthday I've had.

The last one I had was pretty shit
>Birthday's coming up
>Invite a few friends to hang out and play video games with
>Day before birthday and only two people have even responded to me
>One was really sick with the flu but is gonna be on steam
>Other says he's gonna come around
>Morning of my birthday
>Guy who said he was gonna come around says "can I come around in the afternoon, I have some essays for uni I gotta do"
>Ok
>Go on steam and play some counterstrike with sick friend
>Later in the afternoon he says "hey man, can I come around tomorrow instead, I have work, uni stuf etc etc"
>Didn't get any calls or messages from anyone at the end of the day, not even anything from my family
>Next day he again says "hey man, can I come around tomorrow etc etc"
>Next day
>Doesn't even show up or send me a message

I haven't talked to him in like a year now

Happy birthday though man

uni? What kind of fag invites "friends" over to play video games as birthday party? lol

At least say to drink something, then before going to sleep you can play your shit with whoever stays over, also you said steam, if you meant play video games with every guy bringing their laptop you are even more retarded

Damn user, here have a

Uni means university.

We were going to drink, smoke and do other shit then play video games you fucking faggot and yes, we were going to have a LAN party like we used to when we were young, I don't see how that's retarded mate.

Just cause steam and the internet exist doesn't mean we all have to be smelly disgusting NEETS like you on our own in a room playing games.